Half Stars

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Half Stars

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 22 May 2020, 12:52

A suggestion.
Exactly what the subject says: being able to rate half stars. That way you can rate something like 4.5 stars or something. Alternatively, a 10 star rating system would work just as well. Because if you do the math, right now, if you don't think a map is perfect, but still good, you can only give it four stars, which totals to 80%. But what if you're kind of stuck in the middle with a map? It's not good enough for 100%, but too good for 80%? Just talking about adding more options here.
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.
Phant0mB0nnie
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Half Stars

Postby ziomke » 22 May 2020, 15:17

Nah, i still think 5 stars is enough. Alternatively you can search for more cons/pros in the map you would want to rate.

http://plazmaburst2.com/images/professor.png
ziomke
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby yi en » 22 May 2020, 16:04

imo, if we can make it like "steam rating system", it can solved a lot of problem tbh :3
UnrealCrash wrote:Game has been updated (slight netcode update that includes some of desynchronization fixes as well as newer hit detection model where player limbs get circular hitbox instead of rectangular while in-between frame states are handled more accurately).

Best. Joke. Ever. 2020.
yi en
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Girl_Power » 22 May 2020, 17:29

I'm all in for this idea. The Half Stars idea would be a nice feature added to the game. Although I feel 1 - 5 stars may be enough, there have been times when I feel a map should deserve 4.5 stars instead of 4 or 5.
"Stay home. Stay tuned. Stay safe."
Girl_Power
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to Website / PB2 Game