[APPROVAL REQUEST] y o o v y-flooded

Map Approval Requests

[APPROVAL REQUEST] y o o v y-flooded

Postby Y o o v y » 18 January 2021, 08:06

Yes Im aware the Approval thing is being worked on, this will be my last approval request until the Approval system is back up or whatever is happening.

[1]
- To the best of my knowledge, the following map fits all requirements to be approved: YES
- The following map contains no unfair hidden features: YES
- The following map contains nothing against the PB2 Code of Conduct: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES

[2]
- Map Name: Flooded
- Map ID: y o o v y-flooded
- Link to Map Page: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... 0y-flooded
- Link to Map Demo: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=y ... 0y-flooded

[3]
- Give a brief description of the map: Flooded is a 4v4 map with basic aesthetics and underwater sections, the players are given Rocket Launchers for up close and personal but also Plasmaguns to make fighting in the water more enjoyable.
- Why you think the map deserves to be approved: It combines a lot of things such as doors, water, gravitators, areas to sword jump, teleporters, etc, but in a simplistic way that is friendly to newer players.
- Any other comments: Supports Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Cooperative. I forgot to mention this on my other Approval request y o o v y-boo but each person gets:
[] Rocket Launcher
[] Level 1 Plasmagun
[] 2 HE Grenades
[] 1 Teleport Grenade
[] 1 Shield Grenade

Final Note: I'm really hoping the position of the players in Cooperative is fine since it's hard to tell if they are good or not where they are.
Y o o v y
Recruit

Re: [APPROVAL REQUEST] y o o v y-flooded

Postby Stryde » 29 January 2021, 02:10

Y o o v y wrote:Yes Im aware the Approval thing is being worked on, this will be my last approval request until the Approval system is back up or whatever is happening.

This means we aren't taking any requests right now, sorry.

Read this topic here, which will be updated in the coming days as to some details about a new approval system.
viewtopic.php?f=167&t=25135

The new system has taken a bit longer than expected (if I'm being quite frank, I've taken my attention away from PB2 to focus on more severe personal issues irl). There has been progression towards a new system that will hopefully be rolled out at the start of a month for a concise schedule with the rest of the map approval team and new map approval contributors.

Stryde

Return to Map Approval Requests