Don't get the hate against PB2 clans in general..

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Don't get the hate against PB2 clans in general..

Postby Soldier AI » 23 May 2020, 13:59

Master Chief 0 wrote:anyways, i rather to stay on earth with my colleagues, fighting aliens for safety, i'm going to be banned after days if i kept like this (bad), btw i gave up so whatever.

Mr. Chief I want you to imagine pb2, without clans and how boring this would be. There will be no completions between clans, no one to argue with, no drama, just a simple player base, do you know how boring that would be? Especially for people who wants to group up and bring more experience to the game, well, I guess that'll be cancelled, you know since we hate clans and clans shouldn't be on pb2. I don't know why you hate clans so much, but don't you realize clans are what makes pb2 more fun to play, and interesting? I'm confused on who hurt you so much, please reply back.

Soldier AI
Recruit

Postby mohamed2013 » 23 May 2020, 15:43

Wtf . The first war dc won 5-4. Not 6-2 lol.
And yes last war we lost 7-2 (because of netcode glitch helped tr to won after i killed them 35 times and they dont die).
SIGNATURE test
mohamed2013
Recruit

Postby Antocd4 » 23 May 2020, 16:36

Paulstin,please stfu and stop spam useless messanges to user PMs and topics
Also,clans are suck.DC is a gay clan,its useless.Clan tag in your name mean [I am stupid]*your name here*
Also,they are useless it doesnt give you any adventage and just trash in your name.
Also,clans are dying.People in clans being stupidyer,clans becoming suckers.

Antocd4
Recruit

Postby eru_ » 23 May 2020, 16:40

mohamed2013 wrote:Wtf . The first war dc won 5-4. Not 6-2 lol.
And yes last war we lost 7-2 (because of netcode glitch helped tr to won after i killed them 35 times and they dont die).

Mohamed2013, i do not hate DC at all and i do not love it at all, but "DC never lost a war" was never correct, possibility of loosing is always possible no matter how skilled are DC players.
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Soldier AI » 23 May 2020, 16:49

mohamed2013 wrote:Wtf . The first war dc won 5-4. Not 6-2 lol.

I'm trying not to make this a big deal, but mohamed, We are 2 - 1 with DC in wars. We won the 1st War and 3rd War. You guys won 2nd. We shouldn't be arguing about this, but I just want to clear this up a bit. Overall, Dark Clan blames things instead of accepting defeat, I accept the 2nd defeat, I didn't go around blaming lag when we lost the 2nd war, instead I own up to it, even when I was made fun of for the lost.

Soldier AI
Recruit

Postby broforce1 » 23 May 2020, 17:34

damn man, 9 years against DC, people trying to be assist to DC which is good, some good or bad opinions make it a war,
btw I don't really like to join any clan, but still, I must respect anyone, even a salty person or a toxic player, though that, I don't like or hate DC at all, I just respect others, and respect myself, it could be that the advertisements
that come from Paulstin are in the same look, like LONG LIFE DARK CLAN, THE OLDEST CLAN IN PB2, btw, I won't add essays cuz i hate it a little bit lol, maybe people hate DC cause whoever was not earning respect, and they saw a big amount of caring on DC, they feel jealous, and they found that weird, i'm kinda feeling that Paulstin is very cold cuz lol, he's constructive, maybe we should respect each other and pretend that nothing is wrong, otherwise, we can make war again that there's nothing will be changed from it then, only if anything would be changed not become worse.

Hello people from the Discord lol
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 25 May 2020, 05:43

DARK CLAN MORE LIKE DORK CLAN AM I RITE GUYS LMAO

In all seriousness, my issue with clans is about how fundamentally unnecessary and cringe they are in the current time, assuming they were of any use before to begin with. In top of that, the concept boils down to making artificial conflict with other people (see clan wars aka ego-strokes, etc.) in order to keep their interests afloat which is rather unnecessary because you can make a community or an online gathering of a specific group of people without the need to put a cringe/edgy nickname or acronym next to your username neither you need to expose your members into some dumb ranking circlejerk pseudo-system because discord exists (although the ranking circlejerk applies to discord to some extent) nor you need to make any members go through yet another pseudo-system of recruitment based on inane shit unrelated to the game like asking where do you exactly live and what is the colour of your shit when constipated . The fact that members of different clans won't interact with eachother (at least not likely to do so in a positive way) due to them belonging to different clans just tells you how much of a nuisance it is for any game. On the bright side, it's a way to identify morons and stay away from them without further contact when they decide to go outside of their echochamber hugboxes. Every echochamber despite being a cesspool has the redeeming quality of containing the filth in there rather than somewhere else, be it purists, gatekeepers, tryhards, etc etc.

Thats pretty much in general terms, in pb2 context is far worse; you got circlejerking going on recruit/base maps 24/7 rather than actually playing the game as it's intended to and also these people also opt to not make content out of the game that is not some rancid RP map that isn't even creative enough to be something outside of a paulbase map ripoff. You got people that don't have enough with just putting their cringe clan signatures they have to put 2 sentences worth of words in their name to show how much of a special snowflake they are. And as far my personal experience in this game goes, someone with a clan signature is more likely to be an asshat than someone that does not.

So in short words, it's not a specific disdain for whatever clan, it's a generalised and i'd say natural cringe reaction to what it represents and the type of people that are attracted to it.

As for paulstin and his infamous personality, I don't justify him getting harrased but neither I approve his spamming antics and I see why people are legitimate upset about it. Being underaged doesn't justify his doings either, even flash websites like kongregate and newgrounds among others have a policy to ban users below the age of 13, and even if he's above the permitted age he doesn't seem to have the mental maturity to belong to any website anyway, unless somehow you consider being someone that doesn't interact like a human being in the slightest and spams like a BOT/NPC everytime he and his clan are mentioned as someone mentally stable. I'm wondering if he ever got a warning for spamming garbage like a bot and if it didn't happen yet I wonder how more people complaining would it take to make someone do something about it.
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Antocd4 » 25 May 2020, 11:01

Soldier AI wrote:
Master Chief 0 wrote:anyways, i rather to stay on earth with my colleagues, fighting aliens for safety, i'm going to be banned after days if i kept like this (bad), btw i gave up so whatever.

some stupid kid's opinion

- R E D A C T E D -
Last edited by mrblake213 on 25 May 2020, 14:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: text doesn't provide relevant information

Antocd4
Recruit

Postby ECC9 » 25 May 2020, 12:03

You are retarded. Not even worth my time to say more...

He says csgo has no clans XDDD
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby nightmar » 26 May 2020, 03:59

No wonder people start hating an entire clan when their leader is pissing everyone off with his advertising and propaganda. People in DC choose to follow that leader so the hatred hits them too.

Btw isn't advertising against CoC?
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Master Chief 0 » 26 May 2020, 09:30

I don't really hate DC or the leader that much, but just little bit because people making so much attention on a simple thing that I didn't found it that hilarious, what I most hate about Paulstin is that he keep post whatever, not the advertisement, his posts look the same, this is an unnecessary way to talk, he can just talk normally goddammit, it's just a clan nothing special about this, kinda feeling that everyone who meets and joins DC, his mind is completely washed up, because, once a time I saw some people, they hate DC and the leader, once they joined the clan, their mind washed up, like wtf, that happens really, they suddenly became friendly, they start to love the clan and the leader too, you don't believe me then? look at how people react to dark clan before they join and after they join.

just see a weird tag on a user, like he joined something, then they forget about it and they leave the whole member, I tried once and then I found that boring and useless, this is just my opinion, I'm not a kid for god sake, in my opinion, a have found that clans aren't that enjoyable, don't believe me then, take a look about other games, it has nothing about this clan whatever it's, that's my opinion, hope I'm not insulting this time, please don't argue more.
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0

Postby taktisch » 1 June 2020, 19:14

Real clans died off long ago, don't expect to find any decent clan (that speaks good English haha) in this limbo of a game. All this community has now are phony clans which recruit literally any person that has a PB2 account.
Yo.
taktisch
Recruit

Postby phsc » 1 June 2020, 20:23

IforgotmypasswordHaHAA wrote:As for paulstin and his infamous personality, I don't justify him getting harrased but neither I approve his spamming antics and I see why people are legitimate upset about it. Being underaged doesn't justify his doings either, even flash websites like kongregate and newgrounds among others have a policy to ban users below the age of 13, and even if he's above the permitted age he doesn't seem to have the mental maturity to belong to any website anyway, unless somehow you consider being someone that doesn't interact like a human being in the slightest and spams like a BOT/NPC everytime he and his clan are mentioned as someone mentally stable. I'm wondering if he ever got a warning for spamming garbage like a bot and if it didn't happen yet I wonder how more people complaining would it take to make someone do something about it.

i agree w pretty much everything u said, clans are cringe and i think its acceptable i mean back in EKAT n GSA times everybody was like 12 so its fine kids are cringe n all everybody was happy, but not about the paulstin stuff

paulstin is actually a p cool dude, i mean i do agree that spamming is annoying and that is why he got banned from pb2s discord, but he actually only spams that stuff when dark clan is mentioned, but lets go a level deeper, how is dark clan even a thing? p much every other "haha lets recruit everyone and uh i dont know what we do other than that" clan died p much, dark clan didnt, the reason why is that a bunch of kids joined dark clan, and the reason that happened is cuz he kept spamming that stuff to every single person that knows how to read, and it made him famous, which made that even easier/harder, depending, hate is still one of the best ways of being well known yno, but paulstin is actually a p fine dude who simply has a clan that is all about uncentralized order n i mean hes offering the same service EKAT n GSA did back then and its obvious most of dark clan is very young, kids like having fancy tags near their names, they get that, in the best way possible since there are no ranks in dark clan, and well, clan wars? can dark clan even "fight" in a clan war? not really, its so uncentralized and not organized its p much impossible, and i actually think that is very good after all, paulstin himself is a pretty normal person you can talk to, but i think basically nobody has ever actually talked to him? like if you go to someone and call him a retard as the first thing u say to him hes prob not going to be very cool w u, i think this applies here, and he got banned from pb2s discord for spamming it, i dont think hes spamming it too much on the forums, and i think its rly funny indirectly or not, but clan propaganda is a warning-worthy offense according to the rules so who the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce cares about my opinion, also i find it funny how nothing happens to those who rly hate on him? i mean hes still an user and should be treated like everyone else (actually this is wrong since staff have more rights than normal users) but i think that just shows how competent some people are

tldr: did anyone actually talk to paulstin?
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby ECC9 » 1 June 2020, 20:30

I talked to him on discord and hes been blocked for 3-4 years now : )))
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby mrblake213 » 1 June 2020, 21:33

phsc wrote:tldr: did anyone actually talk to paulstin?

I actually talked to paulstin sometime before usually on staff matters.

He's a cool dude who's really motivated about his clan. He isn't rude or even insults or anything. He just pretty much spams propaganda about dark clan which is a really good marketing tactic.

You do something annoying > you get hated/talked about > what you're advertising about gets reach to a lot of people

What he's doing is annoying, yes. But anything other than that, there's really nothing wrong about it.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Sgt Dwayne » 2 June 2020, 01:19

Sgt Dwayne wrote:There are many good members in DC in terms of behaviour and skill.

It is just that the bad vibe going on around with the clan as how people used it as a meme throughout years.

Adding something else here: Paulstin IS a chill guy.
Sgt Dwayne

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 2 June 2020, 13:19

If you keep spamming garbage nonstop knowing that it legitimately upsets people, then you shouldn't be surprised when said people dislike you, I don't care how much chillies you have in your pocket. You shouldn't expect someone to respect you either if you make an effort to make people to get the wrong impression of who you are while also not doing anything to prove the contrary besides in private (hell of sure I will talk in private to someone I got a bad impression of, yeah sure thing buddy) . Instead of ''funposting'' (whatever you thought it was fun got stale and the opposite of ''fun'' for the rest of the people that have to cope with it the moment you spammed it for the 3rd time and forth) , talk like a human being every now and then. I shouldn't reach you privately in order to have you to behave normally; this is like a videogame gimmick in real life social interaction form, which is bizarre to say the least.

EDIT: oopsie doublepost it was meant to be edited hahaaaa. And now that I remember, yes I got a private message from him months ago, guess what it was.
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA

Postby paulstin » 2 June 2020, 14:51

IforgotmypasswordHaHAA wrote:EDIT: oopsie doublepost it was meant to be edited hahaaaa. And now that I remember, yes I got a private message from him months ago, guess what it was.

im guessing it was? DARK CLAN Is the biggest and oldest clan in PB2 history, and belomgs to all its members.
Founded by the plasma burst legend Yoshiman40

LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN . LONG LIVE VICTORIOUS DARK CLAN
LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 2 June 2020, 16:18

IforgotmypasswordHaHAA

Postby Sgt Dwayne » 2 June 2020, 17:37

paulstin wrote:
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA wrote:EDIT: oopsie doublepost it was meant to be edited hahaaaa. And now that I remember, yes I got a private message from him months ago, guess what it was.

im guessing it was? DARK CLAN Is the biggest and oldest clan in PB2 history, and belomgs to all its members.
Founded by the plasma burst legend Yoshiman40

LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN . LONG LIVE VICTORIOUS DARK CLAN
LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

LMAO
Sgt Dwayne

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion