decor as projectile?/custom projectile?/also HEX coloring?

Discuss and suggest any update ideas you have for the Plazma Burst series

decor as projectile?/custom projectile?/also HEX coloring?

Postby broforce1 » 15 May 2020, 10:19

so you know, you can attach a decor to a gun, but what if we can customize out a projectile, think about this, you can change the color by HEX code or attach a decor to the bullet, or upload a custom projectile that it can be used via triggers
if you know what I mean, in general, what if we can custom our projectile or custom projectile, that would be a cool feature.

customize projectile A with image B
it will go to custom decors and it will use the decor image as a normal image, also if it's advanced, it will be resized tho, or there will be a new list for the projectile model, it will be opened like the decors list, but different, it will show you a list of the type of projectile models, if you know what I mean.

colorize projectile A to HEX multiplier code B
this will change the color of the projectile, however, if this thing would not work, it could work bt color pattern but why, it's one image so it doesn't need to have a color pattern.

might imagine that too, custom projectile or hex code:

I don't really know how both of these would work together but maybe, if it doesn't require any trigger, it can work like this.

so well what do you think, if that would be a nice idea, or just no, it won't be a good idea, well what also do you think about this, feel free to suggest while you are replying, what to add on this idea such as, trigger function, or
a list like on that image, or other stuff that could be better, well in case if all of this is going to work cuz sadly because there will be a weak prospect for this to happen, especially this game engine is not that modern to handle such a big thing, I won't regret if that thing won't happen but I'm just giving an idea for the future :)

so you decide about this :P.....
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: decor as projectile?/custom projectile?/also HEX colorin

Postby broforce1 » 16 May 2020, 15:04

I'm an idiot cuz I replied on that achievement topic, my topic gone down so now it's unnoticeable
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 26 May 2020, 21:00

Yes, pretty cool. Especially since there are decors that represent projectiles just waiting to be used.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby nightmar » 27 May 2020, 22:26

the problem with that is that a single decoration would not do the job for all the projectiles fired.
Maybe if there was a trigger action?

for example

gun > mask projectiles fired by gun "A" with decoration "B"
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Other Ideas