Complaints Megathread/What Grinds Your Gears

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Complaints Megathread/What Grinds Your Gears

Postby Xier44 » 26 November 2019, 15:12

I hate guests who swore someone,and too ass burns when you alone with a guest
I hate when someone want i said the N word (U get a ban if do that)
I hate when you say in tittle NO GUESTS and a lot of guests join
I hate lags when i recording PB2 video.
Xier44
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Civil-Lite » 13 December 2019, 02:35

When people type “No Kill” in a shooting game, right before/after eliminating a dozen other players and end up getting angry/upset due to the fact that they have now either been killed or blatantly shot at.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Kostadin 8 » 13 December 2019, 04:51

most of the people that talk daily in the discord chat
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Xier44 » 14 December 2019, 21:04

When happen ASP bug
Xier44

Postby ValkiOval » 2 January 2020, 00:58

When people vote me for no reason and I'm just playing the game, I remember having a little vent and got a temporary warning, no swears used. Is it my playstyle? Are they jealous of my ping? Bad luck on my part? This even happened in approved, I was playing as guest or something else so I don't affect my KDR. I very rarely talk too, except if it's just smalltalk or in response to something. I'm not even a lagger, like my aforementioned low ping. You guys think I should start recording my gameplay for proof? ...since voting for no reason (killing them is not a reason to be voted) is against the rules like in PB2's code of conduct...
Definitely not a recruit, been here since mid to late 2015, just haven't posted much on the forums since most of those times, until the join date on my forum profile. :D Love PB2 too

ValkiOval
Recruit

Postby Xier44 » 8 January 2020, 19:07

When someone rate 1 my map
Xier44

Postby mrnat444 » 8 February 2020, 10:52

Everyone feeling the need to have faction weapons match that faction's armor exactly. This is done with the Usurpations but with no other factions canonically, so naturally that means fan-art should compensate with the falkoks, Androids, EOS, Nexxon, Crossfire (not entirely at least), and seemingly most fan-made weapons and factions which are not in the game. Can weapons have color palettes and designs at least slightly different from the factions' armor? Guns and skins don't need to look identical for them to look nice together, and doing so aesthetically limits the skins those guns can be used with.
I made an image satirizing this some time ago of a civilian holding a flesh-colored rifle with an eye on it.
mrnat444
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby yi en » 8 February 2020, 14:45

Since When People Are Keep Blaming Degenerating The Community But They Doesn't Want Change. Uhhhh. Keep Repeating The Same Mistakes. Quite Annoying.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Girl_Power » 9 February 2020, 00:34

1. When people play as guests to swear and cause chaos (screw everything up) in a match.
2. When people play as guests and turn on bot mode to farm XP in stryde-sniper.
3. When people play as guests to impersonate other players and somehow people still believe them.
4. When someone plays as a guest and types in "-ping 10" in a one-person match to nuke the match.

> When people abuse the guest feature in PB2.
(No hate against respectful and nice guests though)
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby yi en » 14 February 2020, 08:32

Spoiler: Show More
yi en

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 17 February 2020, 01:49

The things that annoy me related to the game are:
1)Singleplayer maps that have these concepts conbined: Long map, Long intro and High/Ridicolous Difficulty.
These 3 things combined make me quit playing them after I realise they are present. The fact that the map is long and difficult will mean I'll inevitably lose and have to try the map from the start all over again multiple times. Considering this and the fact that barely any mapmaker puts effort or consideration into making cutscenes skippable, that means I'll have to wait 1-3 minutes of a cutscene I have already watched before I can actually play the game. . I try to review maps by fully playing them before putting my analyzis, so when I'm unnable to complete them I just don't give them a review.

2)Bulletsponge enemies.
It's fine that you want to put strong enemies but don't make every single enemy have this characteristic. I like to feel my weapons powerful (although not too much for balance purposes) and not spam my gun from far away because otherwise the enemy will ragdoll me to death. Spending 20 seconds flat shooting just to kill 1 single enemy is not engaging, nor it's a good execution if you want to measure some challenge in your maps unless you think holding left click and repeadtely peaking so the bulletsponge enemy doesn't oneshot you or ragdoll you to death when you get pushed out of cover is somewhat fun.

3)Unbalanced multiplayer maps.
It's like 99% of the multiplayer maps that consists of 2 teams are always 1 team having a significant or ridicolous advantage over the other, either by one side having stronger/OP weapons, terrain/camping advantage or because the 8 year old mapmaker though having to fight against a 100000000 gorillon HP team is fun and engaging.

4)''Matrix'' maps.
Holy mother of god, if you think waiting a solid 10 seconds to respawn is a fun thing, then you have some things to get check'd in your brain.

5)''Boss'' maps.
Wow, I sure find interesting that you've made basic triggers so my PC heats up at firing 100 nukes per second just so I can play a map that consists of holding left click and see how far I can get ragdolled.

6)The community's fetish with playing maps that don't resemble plazma burst gameplay at all.
RP maps, base maps, saw maps (Although at least some saw maps offer a challenge), etc. There are lots of quality maps that are designed to bring you a coop challenge and most of the people would rather have some ego stroking on maps that have no purpose but to chat, which is embarassing to say the least. It seems like once the kids see anything remotely challenging they quit the match and get back to their clan hugboxes. I've seen this pattern in another game community before, specifically in a RTS game where map makers and players would praise the idea of making maps that are not RTS in design but some trash like pseudo-RPGs with broken mechanics as gimmicks where RTS gameplay (sometimes there's not even any type of gameplay at all) is absent.

7)The community's fetish with playing bad maps.
We truly live in a society gentlemen, where a quality map isn't played at all but a trashy unbalanced, poorly designed, bugged and full of anti-fun mechanics are played frequently. You may think ''haha u mad cuz no one playz ur map xdxdxddd 12 year old btw'' not really, I try to host a lot of good maps by other mapmakers, and people just don't join or quit after 10 seconds; sometimes someone else tries to do the same and no one joins either. Currently putting time and effort into an actual multiplayer map is completely pointless, thankfully there's an option in the editor to make an option to balance the map for singleplayer mode so you don't have an artifical gateway to depend on having a full team or a couple of people in to enjoy a map, which is infuriating. The best you can hope is that your map would be played once and later forgotten forever because the kids will return to their base maps to circlejerk and play chat simulator: the map.

8 ) The way the game ''balances teams''.
You know what I mean, there are 4 players in a 2 teams match, guess what's the composition, 3v1. 5 players in, and it turns into a 4v1. Like, really? why can't it be 2v2 like a normal game? Please fix this ASAP, it's really annoying, and not because I hate fighting against 3 people or something, but rather because being in a team of 3 players hunting down 1 single person kills the entire purpose of a versus match.

9) The community's incompetence to kick trolls/griefers.
Like seriously holy sh*t how can it be so difficult to convince someone to kick an OBVIOUS troll? I just had some moron destroying player corpses instead of reviving them intentionally and it took 10 players to get 1 single vote kick, like, are you braindead? don't you realise you have a troll in your face when it directly griefs you? this community is beyond salvation I swear.

10) Ragequitting babies.
It's hard to believe someone quitted a high quality map with replay value 2 minutes because he got ''bored'' instead of the fact that he can't cope with losing a single match. I guess this game isn't mean to be played in any sort of player vs enemy enviroment, I guess this game was designed so you can rp in your hugbox base servers 24/7.
Last edited by IforgotmypasswordHaHAA on 2 March 2020, 07:55, edited 10 times in total.
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA

Postby yi en » 17 February 2020, 10:08

yi en

Postby Fordex » 25 February 2020, 19:59

1.When DMSworsdmaster continue pursuit me and informing in map comments
2.When i type "bot 1" and bot plays like noob
3.When someone bully me in pb2 because im a kid
4.When me teaming with other ppl in dm and they kill me and other ppl
5.When chat lows my karma when i just type a messange

Fordex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby thelager » 25 February 2020, 22:17

1.When progress of Pb 2.5 stopped at 16%,
2.When there no anti dwayne system in map,
3.When no beer left in fridge,
4.When all Eric's fault.
thelager

Postby Kostadin 8 » 26 February 2020, 22:14

yi en wrote:

im in there nice
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Fordex » 28 February 2020, 18:03

And maybe most [CENSORED] when people send messanges to me with some $h!t when i record PB2

Fordex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby phsc » 9 May 2020, 17:21

those who lock threads
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby TcBot » 9 May 2020, 18:44

When you think 120 players is too high number of players in multiplayer and then realize that in pb2 1.3 milion accounts

TcBot
Recruit

Postby ECC9 » 9 May 2020, 19:02

because they are getting answers
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion