What programm use to draw decor?

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

What programm use to draw decor?

Postby lemonade6 » 7 November 2019, 15:50

Like default ingame items, such as weapons and playermodels? what software Eric Gurt did use?
lemonade6
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: What programm use to draw decor?

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 16:11

i use paint.net for my decors and stuff because i can't be bothered to open inkscape. too lazy.

ideally you'd want a vector graphics program like inkscape (which is free so it's accessible) but programs like gimp and paint.net are good enough. keep in mind though that gimp and paint.net are mainly raster graphics so pixelation occurs when resizing.
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby lemonade6 » 8 November 2019, 11:48

Incompetence wrote:i use paint.net for my decors and stuff because i can't be bothered to open inkscape. too lazy.

ideally you'd want a vector graphics program like inkscape (which is free so it's accessible) but programs like gimp and paint.net are good enough. keep in mind though that gimp and paint.net are mainly raster graphics so pixelation occurs when resizing.

Thanks, now im using online editor, Vectr.com!
it's really helpful and i created some decor already (sherman tank and test weapon)
lemonade6
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby chiefwby » 20 March 2020, 06:18

I use CorelDRAW X 6, it is very similar to the drawing tool that comes with win 7 system, and it is very convenient! Good for vector or 3D
chiefwby
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Still Art