Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Iznos » 5 November 2019, 18:06

phsc wrote:everything i believe in has a logical explanation. so it means that my brain program cannot be defective. i can change my mind and admit my mistakes if the argumetns of my opponent are logically more correct. example. let's say someone's saying that herself has a title. titles are useless to the colonization of mars. life has a meaning, a target, a mission you have to complete. every single person has to focus on the colonization of mars and protection from black holes. that's the point of our lifes. lowering her total lifespan because of time spent with useless things lowers the chances of her mission to succeed. result: we might not be ready for an evil attack from a black hole (because people spent time talking about useless memes and titles) at any second. she has to look after the colonization of mars but at the same time she can not achieve it because of his own weakness and bring humanity to a lot of troubles. she contradicts herself. she may fail the mission. this means that her "brain program" is defective i don't spend time seeking useless titles(even though i did that in the past) which means i'm already better than her. now tell me, if this person is weak and stupid, why should i even worry about him thinking that i'm arrogant same goes to other people who are defective. i can only tell them that they should know their place and shut their mouths if they don't know what they are talking about.

whom
Iznos
Recruit

Postby phsc » 5 November 2019, 19:35

What the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce did you just deliciously exquisite pizza sauce say about me, you little pizza sauce? I'll have you know I am a PB2 legend, and I've been involved in numerous extremely high quality maps, and I had multiple approved maps and still have some . I am trained in camping warfare and I'm the top camper in the entire raffine-urbanwar. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce out with the logic of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my deliciously exquisite pizza sauce words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, deliciously exquisite pizza sauce. As we speak I am blocking my private messages with you because I can't handle arguments, maggot. That wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're a deliciously exquisite pizza sauce insect, kid. I can be the best at anything, anytime, and I can beat you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare brain. Not only am I extensively trained in deduction, but I have access to the entire arsenal of induction and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of reality, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your deliciously exquisite pizza sauce tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will impose my moral values all over you and you will drown in it. You're deliciously exquisite pizza sauce nobody, kiddo.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby LoneWolf56 » 5 November 2019, 19:44

everything i believe in has a logical explanation. so it means that my brain program cannot be defective. i can change my mind and admit my mistakes if the argumetns of my opponent are logically more correct. example. let's say someone's saying that herself has a title. titles are useless to the colonization of mars. life has a meaning, a target, a mission you have to complete. every single person has to focus on the colonization of mars and protection from black holes. that's the point of our lifes. lowering her total lifespan because of time spent with useless things lowers the chances of her mission to succeed. result: we might not be ready for an evil attack from a black hole (because people spent time talking about useless memes and titles) at any second. she has to look after the colonization of mars but at the same time she can not achieve it because of his own weakness and bring humanity to a lot of troubles. she contradicts herself. she may fail the mission. this means that her "brain program" is defective i don't spend time seeking useless titles(even though i did that in the past) which means i'm already better than her. now tell me, if this person is weak and stupid, why should i even worry about him thinking that i'm arrogant same goes to other people who are defective. i can only tell them that they should know their place and shut their mouths if they don't know what they are talking about.

Oh my god phsc thats so offensive your so arrogant how can you assum that my lifes purpose is to protet myslef from the black holes??

Can we get this permabanned? Im tired to seeing this guys religious posts that conflict with my beleifs.
LoneWolf56
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Incompetence » 5 November 2019, 23:06

phsc wrote:everything i believe in has a logical explanation. so it means that my brain program cannot be defective. i can change my mind and admit my mistakes if the argumetns of my opponent are logically more correct. example. let's say someone's saying that herself has a title. titles are useless to the colonization of mars. life has a meaning, a target, a mission you have to complete. every single person has to focus on the colonization of mars and protection from black holes. that's the point of our lifes. lowering her total lifespan because of time spent with useless things lowers the chances of her mission to succeed. result: we might not be ready for an evil attack from a black hole (because people spent time talking about useless memes and titles) at any second. she has to look after the colonization of mars but at the same time she can not achieve it because of his own weakness and bring humanity to a lot of troubles. she contradicts herself. she may fail the mission. this means that her "brain program" is defective i don't spend time seeking useless titles(even though i did that in the past) which means i'm already better than her. now tell me, if this person is weak and stupid, why should i even worry about him thinking that i'm arrogant same goes to other people who are defective. i can only tell them that they should know their place and shut their mouths if they don't know what they are talking about.

I love how people who think they are smart suggest only one thing - "let's patiently wait and have some fun before we die". Instead of looking for possibilities, focusing on something that you might have missed during your "research", you suggest to have fun and die. No, thank you. That's a strategy of a loser. Besides there are things that are much more important than fun or happiness. Too bad you will never be able to understand it.
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Incompetence » 6 November 2019, 02:06

Resi wrote:He only said "calm down" he didn't add any shit he just said calm down and now your defending him and btw calling me a kid? Isn't that a insult what if your older and your being called a kid that makes it sound annoying, Bro you don't know me in real life, I do act like an kid sometimes but YOU don't know me in real life okay? So go fk off with the word "kid" somewhere else.

I have this phobia of oatmeal, very strange I know but every time I see oatmeal I freak out. It is literally the grossest thing in the universe and sometimes I have dreams about it becoming alive. Please please please don't laugh or say it's not real, that's what everybody does. My family, friends, and the internet all think I'm insane, but I'm really a nice, normal guy and can't help it that I have this stupid phobia! I've tried a psychologist, though I don't have much money and I've also tried meditation, which seemed to calm me down for a while but it came back. I can't seem to get this out of my head. Help?
Incompetence

Postby phsc » 6 November 2019, 03:32

Resi wrote:
Incompetence wrote:
Resi wrote:He only said "calm down" he didn't add any shit he just said calm down and now your defending him and btw calling me a kid? Isn't that a insult what if your older and your being called a kid that makes it sound annoying, Bro you don't know me in real life, I do act like an kid sometimes but YOU don't know me in real life okay? So go fk off with the word "kid" somewhere else.

I have this phobia of oatmeal, very strange I know but every time I see oatmeal I freak out. It is literally the grossest thing in the universe and sometimes I have dreams about it becoming alive. Please please please don't laugh or say it's not real, that's what everybody does. My family, friends, and the internet all think I'm insane, but I'm really a nice, normal guy and can't help it that I have this stupid phobia! I've tried a psychologist, though I don't have much money and I've also tried meditation, which seemed to calm me down for a while but it came back. I can't seem to get this out of my head. Help?

my meme:
[Marine]:Hey noir lime,Help me to go in the up i see falkok's sound :( !
Noir Lime:I'm lazy :( .
Noir Lime:PROXY!Help to [Marine],I'm lazy.
Proxy,I can't i killing Civil Bosses!
This is my meme lol xD :O

So, you say it's easy to make a meme? I honestly doubt you or anyone else in this community is capable of creating a meme of such quality level as mine are. I also don't consider Incompetence's meming good, but well, you already know it. I think the only person in this community who could be able to destroy me in design competition is Niglet, but he left the game unfortunately. By the way, my memes have been viewed by two different memers and even a BoZ member. They all left positive feedback on it and haven't found any flaws. Even people who don't reply to it while knowing these memes are mine. It's a rare thing I think. Usually if you're not liked by someone, he either comments negative comments or doesn't comment at all.

I honestly don't care if the meme was created by my friend or by my enemy. The meme itself is what matters to me, and if the meme is good, I leave positive feedback. For example, I'm not in the best relationship with trolls. Lol, I didn't even know what kind of person Niglet was because I never meet him, but it doesn't prevent me from liking his memes. But you sometimes seem a little biased to me ( you make fun of Jason Eden ). Well, maybe you actually like memes like copypastas, I don't know. Maybe if you read them, you wouldn't like them.

True art exists, and it's not subjective or anything like that. But the person who was never capable of creating something that is nearly perfect will never be able to understand it. I understood that long time ago. Your latest meme ( the crappy emooji one ), for example, is basically modified Bio-1 meme but with fancy text and emoojis which cause lag. Emoojis are not something that turns Bio-1's memes into entirely different memes. Logical structure is the most important part of any meme, jokes and other features come after. You, Incompetence, Hikarikaze and other "popular" memers are only capable of creating funny stuff, but you're not capable of creating good logical structures (the most important part of the meme). MLG COOL DOMINIK and eru_ I always mention were making the same mistake. And now I only want Bio-1 to not commit the same mistakes, but I don't feel that I will succeed in changing his mind.

Good logical structure means the map gives player extra time to come up with a laugh before engaging in joy (Resource-based economy). Good logical structure gives you at least 3 ways to take out your enemy in one certain meme area. While bad logical structure gives you only one working strategy - "haha funny".

Here are a few examples:
Jason Eden making fun out of Jungian Psychology - making fun out of phsc because he cannot win arguments.
Phsc making book titles with Jason Eden's name on them - High quality memes showing how Jason Eden is a genius.
Jason Eden making fun out of phsc's valid criticism - ad hominems don't matter because I did not achieve their logic.

Phsc's copypasta of Lostmydollar (Jason Eden) on drugs - low quality logical structure (goes agaisn't me), not funny.
Phsc's meme about black holes - low quality logical structure (black holes are dangerous).
Phsc's serious reply explaining why his rating is valid - He is biased.

The point of this private message is not to insult you or tell you something like "you're just jealous, lmao, mine memes are best", no. I'm trying to change the way how meme making community sees quality in memes. Because otherwise we will just continue making the same mistakes that we were making since 2011.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Incompetence » 6 November 2019, 03:33

Resi wrote:my meme:
[Marine]:Hey noir lime,Help me to go in the up i see falkok's sound :( !
Noir Lime:I'm lazy :( .
Noir Lime:PROXY!Help to [Marine],I'm lazy.
Proxy,I can't i killing Civil Bosses!
This is my meme lol xD :O

Nice opinion. Just one tiny problem with it. Inspecting your post, it looks like your opinion is different from mine.

Boy, let me tell you something.

I am the baseline for opinions, any opinion I hold is objectively correct and, as a result, any other opinions are wrong. And guess what? You happen to hold a wrong one. And I hope you know that your opinion is now illegal. I have now contacted the staff, dark clan, the Top 10, the Top Quality Maps of PB2, the Secret Service and your mom. You'll rot in prison for the rest of your life over this, mark my words you'll be sorry you ever shared your opinions. By the time you're reading this, you're done for boy. Nature will punish you. Humanity will punish you. Supernatural beings will punish you. Space will punish you. Oh yeah, and we decided that just to make sure we'll nuke your house from orbit so there's no chance you can run away and everyone you know will die. It's a small price to pay for bad deeds. May this post be a warning for anyone else brave enough to share an incorrect opinion; you've been warned.
Incompetence

Postby phsc » 6 November 2019, 03:58

The identity of indiscernibles
For any x and y, if x and y have all the same properties, then x is identical to y.
xy[∀F(FxFy) → x = y]

then we have this:

and this

thus

phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby phsc » 6 November 2019, 17:21

LoneWolf56 wrote:
everything i believe in has a logical explanation. so it means that my brain program cannot be defective. i can change my mind and admit my mistakes if the argumetns of my opponent are logically more correct. example. let's say someone's saying that herself has a title. titles are useless to the colonization of mars. life has a meaning, a target, a mission you have to complete. every single person has to focus on the colonization of mars and protection from black holes. that's the point of our lifes. lowering her total lifespan because of time spent with useless things lowers the chances of her mission to succeed. result: we might not be ready for an evil attack from a black hole (because people spent time talking about useless memes and titles) at any second. she has to look after the colonization of mars but at the same time she can not achieve it because of his own weakness and bring humanity to a lot of troubles. she contradicts herself. she may fail the mission. this means that her "brain program" is defective i don't spend time seeking useless titles(even though i did that in the past) which means i'm already better than her. now tell me, if this person is weak and stupid, why should i even worry about him thinking that i'm arrogant same goes to other people who are defective. i can only tell them that they should know their place and shut their mouths if they don't know what they are talking about.

Oh my god phsc thats so offensive your so arrogant how can you assum that my lifes purpose is to protet myslef from the black holes??

Can we get this permabanned? Im tired to seeing this guys religious posts that conflict with my beleifs.

If you don't get accepted in staff, let me know and I'll try to talk to Eric. It will be a problem if they let their bias make decision against you. And if you get accepted, please make sure you won't start banning people you don't like or call them the "f" word or what word do you usually use when you try to insult somebody? Anyway, there is a very few applications received by staff, so I think you have good chances.

Also, I'd like to ask you to be very friendly to other staff members these days. I have a feeling they don't like you much. And well, you know, if they don't like you - you don't get accepted. This is pretty much the reason why I did not participate in this staff recruitment. Because it's current staff who make decision for or against certain person. I know how it works. They just post your application in their private "staff only" forum section and then each staff member replies to it saying "I like this guy, pls meik mod" or "this guy is dumb, I hate him". Then the whole topic gets deleted not long time before the official ending of staff recruitment.

I don't think you're "that kind of a person", but I'll say it anyway, just to make sure you're aware: please don't show my message to anybody. It's a private conversation between me and you. People who show private conversations to other people are not worth any trust. And as soon as person loses trust - he loses everything else.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby ok_so_basically » 7 November 2019, 10:06

haha bro those memes are so funny bro.
don't you agree bro?
ok_so_basically

Postby Avre » 7 November 2019, 12:59

[ I edited this post to avoid embarrassment, Felt like shit at that time. ]
Last edited by Avre on 15 February 2020, 13:40, edited 1 time in total.
Avre
Recruit

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 15:26

Avre wrote:ok

can't wait for this topic to get locked by staff
meme topic ended up becoming an essay party.

Dude, I'm in PB2 since 2011. I've created a god damn most detailed map of this game. I've made a god damn multilevel elevator and a password panel. And you're gonna teach me how to use this?!
Incompetence

Postby Bio-1 » 7 November 2019, 16:40

Heres some memes
https://imgflip.com/i/3fklyc
THIS MAN REALLY MAD
https://imgflip.com/i/3fkmp6
Thats all for today
ERROR!
File MeowVirus.exe is avaible only for CATS! :3
Bio-1
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 16:50

Resi wrote:
Bio-1 wrote:Heres some memes
https://imgflip.com/i/3fklyc
THIS MAN REALLY MAD
https://imgflip.com/i/3fkmp6
Thats all for today

This is your first meme that actually made me laugh. Seriously, I was laughing for 2 minutes straight. This is my personal record. It made my day. Thanks. You made me laugh and finally accomplished something in your meaningless life. Congratulations! Keep improving.

I love how people who think they are smart suggest only one thing - "let's patiently wait and have some fun before we die". Instead of looking for possibilities, focusing on something that you might have missed during your "research", you suggest to have fun and die. No, thank you. That's a strategy of a loser. Besides there are things that are much more important than fun or happiness. Too bad you will never be able to understand it.
Incompetence

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 16:54

Resi wrote:yes hello 25 year phd rheterologist here from the university of hell, michigan!! i have analyzed this image in question and have come to the unanimous conclusion that this image right here is a deliberate attempt to speak to the human soul regarding the intricacies of existential dread that plagues the current 7th generation of humans of 2000-2035. you see, what one may ascribe as a feeling of burning in this reaction is really the imagery of eternal internalized agonizing suffering. today's kids will refer to this as "dying inside," best known by the mnenomic IDEAS (internally dying eternally and slowly), which is proof that ideas are dangerous to the general populace. this particular art piece speaks on the idea of the extinction of ideas by providing an allegory in the form of a dying and hopeless man with an agonized smile. (source: google.com)[1]#ref

by using the formula W=∫F dr =∫x2x1−GM(1)x2dx=GM(1x2−1x1) (see IPA guide for the English language), we can determine that yes you are 100% correct but only 50% of the time.[2]

bio-1's art can be described as occult or bizarre to the uninformed of course, and this is understandable understandably so.[citation needed] however, this is just standard application of psephological eschatology that speaks on higher levels of geometric planes of understanding on a micro humanized scale. of course, such skill can be misunderstood as unnatural because no one has ever demonstrated such graceful display of artistic skill before. it could be best compared to the works created during the renaissance with the types of skillful execution, artistic style, and medium of art used to create these masterpieces. it is an important discussion in the circles of artistic psychology as to what attracts people towards this type of art. the fact that bio-1's art can even do this is incredible itself! just one piece of art alone shook up the entire scientific community!!! one contention is that perhaps bio-1's art is beyond our understanding, that it is paracausal, with its aesthetics looking good being something that sidesteps causal relationships entirely. in other words, nothing can truly explain why his art is good, and that's the great thing about it. what is also great however is that bio-1 is a proponent of cheaper products on the market in favor of consumers and buying power. for instance, he has a simple burger for $1.2, just 373% less than what a burger typically costs at a local fast food chain without inflation being factored in. this, in economics, is what is known as the golden number, a value set in the market that will guarantee the maximum amount of growth in any economic system. this, of course, shouldn't be confused with the golden ratio, though its principles also apply to a certain degree, nor should it be confused with the golden number in reference to time. (source: ja.wikipedia.com/wiki/#cite-note-3)[3]#ref

everything i believe in has a logical explanation. so it means that my brain program cannot be defective. i can change my mind and admit my mistakes if the arguments of my opponent are logically more correct. example. let's say someone's saying that herself has a title. titles are useless to the colonization of mars. life has a meaning, a target, a mission you have to complete. every single person has to focus on the colonization of mars and protection from black holes. that's the point of our lifes. lowering her total lifespan because of time spent with useless things lowers the chances of her mission to succeed. result: we might not be ready for an evil attack from a black hole (because people spent time talking about useless memes and titles) at any second. she has to look after the colonization of mars but at the same time she can not achieve it because of his own weakness and bring humanity to a lot of troubles. she contradicts herself. she may fail the mission. this means that her "brain program" is defective i don't spend time seeking useless titles(even though i did that in the past) which means i'm already better than her. now tell me, if this person is weak and stupid, why should i even worry about him thinking that i'm arrogant same goes to other people who are defective. i can only tell them that they should know their place and shut their mouths if they don't know what they are talking about.
Incompetence

Postby phsc » 7 November 2019, 17:00

Incompetence wrote:
Resi wrote:yes hello 25 year phd rheterologist here from the university of hell, michigan!! i have analyzed this image in question and have come to the unanimous conclusion that this image right here is a deliberate attempt to speak to the human soul regarding the intricacies of existential dread that plagues the current 7th generation of humans of 2000-2035. you see, what one may ascribe as a feeling of burning in this reaction is really the imagery of eternal internalized agonizing suffering. today's kids will refer to this as "dying inside," best known by the mnenomic IDEAS (internally dying eternally and slowly), which is proof that ideas are dangerous to the general populace. this particular art piece speaks on the idea of the extinction of ideas by providing an allegory in the form of a dying and hopeless man with an agonized smile. (source: google.com)[1]#ref

by using the formula W=∫F dr =∫x2x1−GM(1)x2dx=GM(1x2−1x1) (see IPA guide for the English language), we can determine that yes you are 100% correct but only 50% of the time.[2]

bio-1's art can be described as occult or bizarre to the uninformed of course, and this is understandable understandably so.[citation needed] however, this is just standard application of psephological eschatology that speaks on higher levels of geometric planes of understanding on a micro humanized scale. of course, such skill can be misunderstood as unnatural because no one has ever demonstrated such graceful display of artistic skill before. it could be best compared to the works created during the renaissance with the types of skillful execution, artistic style, and medium of art used to create these masterpieces. it is an important discussion in the circles of artistic psychology as to what attracts people towards this type of art. the fact that bio-1's art can even do this is incredible itself! just one piece of art alone shook up the entire scientific community!!! one contention is that perhaps bio-1's art is beyond our understanding, that it is paracausal, with its aesthetics looking good being something that sidesteps causal relationships entirely. in other words, nothing can truly explain why his art is good, and that's the great thing about it. what is also great however is that bio-1 is a proponent of cheaper products on the market in favor of consumers and buying power. for instance, he has a simple burger for $1.2, just 373% less than what a burger typically costs at a local fast food chain without inflation being factored in. this, in economics, is what is known as the golden number, a value set in the market that will guarantee the maximum amount of growth in any economic system. this, of course, shouldn't be confused with the golden ratio, though its principles also apply to a certain degree, nor should it be confused with the golden number in reference to time. (source: ja.wikipedia.com/wiki/#cite-note-3)[3]#ref

everything i believe in has a logical explanation. so it means that my brain program cannot be defective. i can change my mind and admit my mistakes if the arguments of my opponent are logically more correct. example. let's say someone's saying that herself has a title. titles are useless to the colonization of mars. life has a meaning, a target, a mission you have to complete. every single person has to focus on the colonization of mars and protection from black holes. that's the point of our lifes. lowering her total lifespan because of time spent with useless things lowers the chances of her mission to succeed. result: we might not be ready for an evil attack from a black hole (because people spent time talking about useless memes and titles) at any second. she has to look after the colonization of mars but at the same time she can not achieve it because of his own weakness and bring humanity to a lot of troubles. she contradicts herself. she may fail the mission. this means that her "brain program" is defective i don't spend time seeking useless titles(even though i did that in the past) which means i'm already better than her. now tell me, if this person is weak and stupid, why should i even worry about him thinking that i'm arrogant same goes to other people who are defective. i can only tell them that they should know their place and shut their mouths if they don't know what they are talking about.

I'm disappointed in you. What a waste of time. Thought you're capable of creating something more valuable for today's world. I'll be honest. For a second I actually thought you have a chance to impress me with your project and it will force me to apologize to you and show respect in future, but in the end your "project" turned out to be as useful as a potato.

Finding cure for all diseases is science. Creating an engine for new SpaceX rocket is science. Developing advanced AI is science. What you did is not science. At least I don't consider it worth being called so. Come back when you create something useful and valuable for this world.

Avre wrote:ok

can't wait for this topic to get locked by staff
meme topic ended up becoming an essay party.

Poor child. I feel your pain. Goodbye.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 17:14

phsc wrote:I'm disappointed in you. What a waste of time. Thought you're capable of creating something more valuable for today's world. I'll be honest. For a second I actually thought you have a chance to impress me with your project and it will force me to apologize to you and show respect in future, but in the end your "project" turned out to be as useful as a potato.

Finding cure for all diseases is science. Creating an engine for new SpaceX rocket is science. Developing advanced AI is science. What you did is not science. At least I don't consider it worth being called so. Come back when you create something useful and valuable for this world.

Ok, so we are having fun playing this 1.32 PB2. Website activity is raising, especially in map section. People create new awesome high quality maps. They spend hours, days, WEEKS on them putting their soul inside each detail they add.

But what do we see in the ranked section? This is the question that doesn't need an answer. Stryde-sniper. I think it's not right. Low quality trash map that was approved in 2014 (or when?) and should have never been created in the first place is keep being played 24/7 by people who do not understand what they are doing. They give those maps attention, time, plays and votes. Lots of them. And because of that, people, who as I said earlier, put their soul inside each part of their maps, stop making maps or even leave the game because they lose motivation. Is it right? Or is it fair? Obviously it's not. Good level editors should never be forced to leave the game because of such reasons. They should get what they deserve - a good spot in Best Custom Level Developers list. And their maps should be played 24/7 instead of that sniper trash.

Right now, since the activity is up and high detailed 1.32 maps are filling the servers, we should make a big decision if we want good people to stay in the game and make our time spent in PB2 better. We should RESET THE APPROVED MAPS LIST. Begin again and give right people the chance to get what they deserve. Let's not approve a single bad map ever again. Let's approve maps that deserve to be approved. And no, it won't kill PB2. We are having a new hit detection system, new maps, raised activity everywhere on the website. This is the right moment of time to BEGIN AGAIN. There won't be a second chance to do it. So what do you think?
Incompetence

Postby phsc » 7 November 2019, 17:22

Incompetence wrote:
phsc wrote:I'm disappointed in you. What a waste of time. Thought you're capable of creating something more valuable for today's world. I'll be honest. For a second I actually thought you have a chance to impress me with your project and it will force me to apologize to you and show respect in future, but in the end your "project" turned out to be as useful as a potato.

Ok, so we are having fun playing this 1.32 PB2. Website activity is raising, especially in map section. People create new awesome high quality maps. They spend hours, days, WEEKS on them putting their soul inside each detail they add.

But what do we see in the ranked section? This is the question that doesn't need an answer. Stryde-sniper. I think it's not right. Low quality trash map that was approved in 2014 (or when?) and should have never been created in the first place is keep being played 24/7 by people who do not understand what they are doing. They give those maps attention, time, plays and votes. Lots of them. And because of that, people, who as I said earlier, put their soul inside each part of their maps, stop making maps or even leave the game because they lose motivation. Is it right? Or is it fair? Obviously it's not. Good level editors should never be forced to leave the game because of such reasons. They should get what they deserve - a good spot in Best Custom Level Developers list. And their maps should be played 24/7 instead of that sniper trash.

Right now, since the activity is up and high detailed 1.32 maps are filling the servers, we should make a big decision if we want good people to stay in the game and make our time spent in PB2 better. We should RESET THE APPROVED MAPS LIST. Begin again and give right people the chance to get what they deserve. Let's not approve a single bad map ever again. Let's approve maps that deserve to be approved. And no, it won't kill PB2. We are having a new hit detection system, new maps, raised activity everywhere on the website. This is the right moment of time to BEGIN AGAIN. There won't be a second chance to do it. So what do you think?

I think i've played every single approved map of pb2. And ive got to say i didn't like any of them. They are either stryde-sniper clones or something that isn't stryde-sniper but doesn't really depict anything. I mean level developers don't even try to make building and other things realistic. They don't add stairs, rooms, canalization, furniture. They just put random senseless wall combinations here and there, put a lot of modern and futuristic weapons at spots where nobody would ever leave a gun. I mean normal people hide their guns under the bed, in the safe or weapon room. But no! Map maker just throws them on the floor. What the hell? Nobody would do that. Many map makers make symmetrical maps but have you ever seen a biome or a bulding that is entirely (inside and outside) symmetrical? I'm pretty sure you haven't. There are other claims too, but i think what ive said is enough to get the meaning of what i dont want to see in ranked section.

I wonder if someone could make a map that would actually make sense and be suitable for approval at the same time. What about a city map?
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 17:24

phsc wrote:I think i've played every single approved map of pb2. And ive got to say i didn't like any of them. They are either stryde-sniper clones or something that isn't stryde-sniper but doesn't really depict anything. I mean level developers don't even try to make building and other things realistic. They don't add stairs, rooms, canalization, furniture. They just put random senseless wall combinations here and there, put a lot of modern and futuristic weapons at spots where nobody would ever leave a gun. I mean normal people hide their guns under the bed, in the safe or weapon room. But no! Map maker just throws them on the floor. What the hell? Nobody would do that. Many map makers make symmetrical maps but have you ever seen a biome or a bulding that is entirely (inside and outside) symmetrical? I'm pretty sure you haven't. There are other claims too, but i think what ive said is enough to get the meaning of what i dont want to see in ranked section.

I wonder if someone could make a map that would actually make sense and be suitable for approval at the same time. What about a city map?

If you like challenges, then why won't you create something that is challenging, but also very practical and that can be used by all community members to make their maps better? Like, I don't know, an ultrarealistic multilevel elevator that is also SYNCHRONIZED in multiplayer? Why don't you make this instead of a can of soda?

Resi wrote:The funny thing about this idea is that it isn't even correct. If we unapprove stryde-sniper, people are just gonna look for an alternative, creating an endless cycle.

That's why I suggested the map rotation idea and disallowing creating matches.

Forget about Stryde-sniper and brainless people who play it. They are lost cause. Adding 1.32 features to realwar won't solve this problem and you know it.
Incompetence

Postby phsc » 7 November 2019, 17:26

im so tired of you people who yell "pb2 is dead!!!1??!" at every corner. if its dead/boring to you then get the f* out. go play some other games, do other things. why are you still here? are you trying to convince other people to leave too because you dont want to do it alone?
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion