Haunted Houses

Share your Fan Videos here!

Haunted Houses

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 1 July 2018, 23:42

Part1 :

Part2 :

Part3 :

Very hard work.
Last edited by Lance Ryder Wilson on 4 July 2018, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.

Lance Ryder Wilson
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Haunted Houses

Postby Hikarikaze » 1 July 2018, 23:56

That was literal garbage. I want my 5 minutes back
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 4 July 2018, 17:12

Hikarikaze wrote:That was literal garbage. I want my 5 minutes back

How dare you call my hardwork garbage,lol.

Lance Ryder Wilson
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby phsc » 4 July 2018, 17:37

why
for real, why, i was going to do one of those reviews of its meaning but it makes literally no sense, i mean, erus rap has at least some sense, but this, this is just such a work of art, i cant understand it, why? how? when? i have no idea, great, keep up with the good work
high quality editing+greathistory+house map
HOW COULD IT BE BETTER
oh, perfect, finished with more generic electronic music, into a black screen
work of art

bext video
incredible intro as int he first video, the doorbell's sound was really realistic, good job with the sfx
YO REKT SPIRITS pizza sauce THATS HOW U DO IT
themaningauzeearrape.wav
this was shit
i think i got u, its supposed to be kinda like star wars prequels, so, first one has lightsaber duels, aka the spirit of harvest moon, great job, but the anakin kid running with pod races aka you in that house map deliciously exquisite pizza sauce it up
then the second one, theres a great start with the king ramses, its kinda like jango fett vs obi wan in the clone facility cloning treatment of capilar hair thing, but it gets deliciously exquisite pizza sauce up by the main in the gauze, that is supposed to represent the love between anakin and padme
and then, the best one
youre dying,
COOL MAN! HEERR ARE SOME FLOWERS, this is a reference to the HELLO THERE, GENERAL KENOBI, YOU ARE A BOLD ONE scene, GREAT, great, GREAT,
INTO THE GREATEST INTRO OF HUMANITY
HOLY SHIT PLOT TWIST GREAT BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DROID ATTACK ON THE WOOKIES?
RIGHT, ANAKIN deliciously exquisite pizza sauce UP AND HE IS GOING TO MUSTAFAR TO FIGHT THE DEVIL AKA EWAN MCGREGOR
then it ends
WELL PALYED

for real this was terrible please do more, i actually liked it, it wasted my time, and i like that, really deep history, but next time call eru and mlg cool dominik
but backv into the original question
why did you make this?
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 6 July 2018, 14:28

phsc wrote:why
for real, why, i was going to do one of those reviews of its meaning but it makes literally no sense, i mean, erus rap has at least some sense, but this, this is just such a work of art, i cant understand it, why? how? when? i have no idea, great, keep up with the good work
HOW COULD IT BE BETTER
work of art

bext video
incredible intro as int he first video, the doorbell's sound was really realistic, good job with the sfx
themaningauzeearrape.wav
this was shit
i think i got u, its supposed to be kinda like star wars prequels, so, first one has lightsaber duels, aka the spirit of harvest moon, great job, but the anakin kid running with pod races aka you in that house map deliciously exquisite pizza sauce it up
then the second one, theres a great start with the king ramses, its kinda like jango fett vs obi wan in the clone facility cloning treatment of capilar hair thing, but it gets deliciously exquisite pizza sauce up by the main in the gauze, that is supposed to represent the love between anakin and padme
and then, the best one
youre dying,
COOL MAN! HEERR ARE SOME FLOWERS, this is a reference to the HELLO THERE, GENERAL KENOBI, YOU ARE A BOLD ONE scene, GREAT, great, GREAT,
RIGHT, ANAKIN deliciously exquisite pizza sauce UP AND HE IS GOING TO MUSTAFAR TO FIGHT THE DEVIL AKA EWAN MCGREGOR
then it ends
WELL PALYED

for real this was terrible please do more, i actually liked it, it wasted my time, and i like that, really deep history, but next time call eru and mlg cool dominik
why did you make this?

stop freaking mentioning me in every freaking post, just leave me alone.
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby phsc » 7 July 2018, 02:32

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:
phsc wrote:why
HOW COULD IT BE BETTER
work of art

bext video
themaningauzeearrape.wav
this was shit
and then, the best one
youre dying,
then it ends
WELL PALYED

why did you make this?

im your secret admiror, i love you, send bobs and vegene pls
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby DoomWrath » 7 July 2018, 17:18

phsc wrote:
MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:
phsc wrote:...

im your secret admiror, i love you, send bobs and vegene pls

MLG and Phsc, please keep your personal dramas off the forums, this is a place for discussion. Phsc is allowed to mention you in his posts, MLG, as your posts here are public. If you don't want to be mentioned or have your topics discussed, refrain from making more topics.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Fan Videos