Some progress on Plazma Burst Last Tronrun update

Some progress on Plazma Burst Last Tronrun update

Postby goeric54 » 25 September 2021, 13:59

Hey everyone, for some that are waiting for an update to Plazma Burst Last Tronrun, i had been busy doing stuff with JavaScript, figuring out the back of Plazma Burst 2 1.0's Code, and probably lack of progress.
Had been making maps for Plazma Burst Last Tronrun, although old levels like Level 1, 2, 3, and 4 has a problem with pushers and some that makes no sense or just combatting only, i'll have to change that just for the story to make sense with the protagonist (Tronrun) talking from some levels.
You've been wondering on why are the levels are short? This is because of ActionScript 3's characters Limitations, it's okay because there are paths to take, either Plazma Burst 2.5/3 mod or Plazma Burst 2.5/3 custom map with Scripts.
If you're wondering about my plans for Plazma Burst Last Tronrun, here they are:
1. New Character (maybe i'll make it for level 31 after completing 30 levels),
2. Scrollable Shop (same for the first, but only if level 31 and New Character is completed),
3. New Weapons (?),
4. New Text IDs (working on it, but not now),
5. New Achievements (you can suggest an achievement idea),
6. 31 Levels (same thing),
7. New Engine Marks, Triggers (i don't know what to do with it),
8. New Keys for more Mechanics (i also don't know what to do with it, Dashing is planned, but not sure if i want it).

That's all there is for now.
Make it better.
goeric54
Recruit

Re: Some progress on Plazma Burst Last Tronrun update

Postby Inolupp » 28 September 2021, 23:48

How to create mods?

Inolupp

Return to Custom Skins & Mods