The Games' State After SC's Absence.

Posts for SD2D Ideas, Discussion and Bugs!

Play it here https://www.gevanni.com:3000/

The Games' State After SC's Absence.

Postby that161isgoody » 9 April 2021, 10:57

For Shark, and a few people, SC was an annoyance. Though, I do agree with some of their points (i.e destroying dirt, skybases lagging the server, etc.), I'm not here to argue. I am here to just tell you all of the current state of the main server. "Revenant" is currently an enemy to SC (and he'll kill anyone who supports us). The ground is mostly gone and there is one skybase. That skybase isn't in our control, and griefers are running rampant. Well, Shark... if this is the game you wanted, here it is. Turned into an anarchy server filled with people who kill you on sight while trying to make a hover to get into the skybase. In short, it's the exact same as we left. But at least we usually left dirt.
"Man will be man. But Monke is supreme"- Goody, 2018
that161isgoody
Recruit

Re: The Games' State After SC's Absence.

Postby broforce1 » 9 April 2021, 11:55

No Plz i had enough...this is getting too personal on a game wtf...
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Da Shaaark » 9 April 2021, 12:47

Finally you feel what I felt when you were controlling the server. Removing dirt, shooting anyone who is not with SC - that's exactly what you were doing. You even were trying to justify yourselves. Now situation is opposite. Funny, right? But I'm not here to laugh actually. If game is unplayable (dirt is removed) either destroy skybase CCs or reset the map with help of Commander. I myself wanted to remove the CCs yesterday but there are some problems with my PC - I can't play right now. Other advice: stop building the f*cking skybases because it always ends up dirt being despawned and game becoming unplayable. Build on the ground or at least at lower sky level if you're so scared of everything
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby that161isgoody » 9 April 2021, 14:18

Da Shaaark wrote:Finally you feel what I felt when you were controlling the server.

...But we're not getting shat on lmao. There quite literally isn't anyone really against us. Revenant is just someone who really hates like two people, myself included.
that161isgoody
Recruit

Postby Da Shaaark » 9 April 2021, 16:07

that161isgoody wrote:...But we're not getting shat on lmao. There quite literally isn't anyone really against us. Revenant is just someone who really hates like two people, myself included.

I counted at least 5 people who are 100% against SC including me. I don't know about Revenant, Toxic Player and Expender, but they may dislike you too. There also may be other people I don't personally know, but who also have something against SC activities on the server. But yeah sure, if believing in that your clan is 100% saint and everybody loves you makes you feel better, you can believe in that. Whatever floats your boat as it says. Though there is one slight difference between SC and anti-SC forces - you're united but we are not, you play at same time but we usually play at different time, you have discord group but we don't. Probably this creates the illusion that there is nobody out there ready to oppose you. If I was kid enough to waste my time on all this crap I could make a discord group too, unite those who are against you and probably then you would be able to understand things better and learn to count properly. But I'm just too old for this sh*t and I have no time for this

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby that161isgoody » 9 April 2021, 17:00

Da Shaaark wrote:
that161isgoody wrote:...But we're not getting shat on lmao. There quite literally isn't anyone really against us. Revenant is just someone who really hates like two people, myself included.

I counted at least 5 people who are 100% against SC including me. I don't know about Revenant, Toxic Player and Expender, but they may dislike you too. There also may be other people I don't personally know, but who also have something against SC activities on the server. But yeah sure, if believing in that your clan is 100% saint and everybody loves you makes you feel better, you can believe in that. Whatever floats your boat as it says. Though there is one slight difference between SC and anti-SC forces - you're united but we are not, you play at same time but we usually play at different time, you have discord group but we don't. Probably this creates the illusion that there is nobody out there ready to oppose you. If I was kid enough to waste my time on all this crap I could make a discord group too, unite those who are against you and probably then you would be able to understand things better and learn to count properly. But I'm just too old for this sh*t and I have no time for this

Revenant hates me in particular, Expender and Toxic barely play, You barely play (You should play more, I need a new toilet). SC has no REAL competition. Unless you wanna start an anti-SC (which is good because I kinda wanna have a real reason to shit on you :3), SC has no real enemies. Also, aren't you like 14? "Too old for this sh*t" sounds like a poor excuse to remove yourself from a convo. Like, it's actually really weak. Oh and, even with a discord group, we do know people HATE us. But again, no real competition. Now, have yourself a good day, female aquatic animal.
that161isgoody
Recruit

Postby that161isgoody » 9 April 2021, 17:01

Da Shaaark wrote:

Revenant hates me in particular, Expender and Toxic barely play, You barely play (You should play more, I need a new toilet). SC has no REAL competition. Unless you wanna start an anti-SC (which is good because I kinda wanna have a real reason to shit on you :3), SC has no real enemies. Also, aren't you like 14? "Too old for this sh*t" sounds like a poor excuse to remove yourself from a convo. Like, it's actually really weak. Oh and, even with a discord group, we do know people HATE us. But again, no real competition. Now, have yourself a good day, female aquatic animal.
that161isgoody
Recruit

Postby mrblake213 » 9 April 2021, 17:12

I don't get all these hate against the SC. Not that I am pro about them since I believe that the game should be fair by not having any admins that can change the playability of the game but then I'm pretty sure there's a server (https://www.gevanni.com:3001/) on where SC doesn't have any permissions and most suggestions you've (Da Shaark) said was implemented such as no invisibility.

As said before, if you don't like other player's presence, play on a separate server or edit the game and host the server yourself.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Da Shaaark » 9 April 2021, 17:39

that161isgoody wrote:Revenant hates me in particular, Expender and Toxic barely play, You barely play (You should play more, I need a new toilet). SC has no REAL competition. Unless you wanna start an anti-SC (which is good because I kinda wanna have a real reason to shit on you :3), SC has no real enemies. Also, aren't you like 14? "Too old for this sh*t" sounds like a poor excuse to remove yourself from a convo. Like, it's actually really weak. Oh and, even with a discord group, we do know people HATE us. But again, no real competition. Now, have yourself a good day, female aquatic animal.

-typical SC member way of expressing. You talk like Paulstin from Dark Clan at this point, lmao. "I NeEd A nEw ToIlEt SC HaS nO rEaL cOmPeTiTiOn LoNg LiVe GlOrIoUs StAr CoAlItIoN cLaN".

mrblake213 wrote:I don't get all these hate against the SC. Not that I am pro about them since I believe that the game should be fair by not having any admins that can change the playability of the game but then I'm pretty sure there's a server (---) on where SC doesn't have any permissions and most suggestions you've (Da Shaark) said was implemented such as no invisibility.

As said before, if you don't like other player's presence, play on a separate server or edit the game and host the server yourself.

SC were killing innocents, removing all dirt from the map and constantly reverting the map state if someone raids their base creating problems for everyone outside of SC. They basically monopolized the game with the help of game adminstrators. Also I would personally add that many of they are acting like d*cks to everybody like some SC member comes to you and says "I'll kill if you don't tell me your discord" or just kills you because you shot them with adrenaline syringe for the sake of a joke. They are not nice people. They think in a way "you are either with or against SC and if you're not with us we kill you". Some damn thugs.

The other servers are always empty due to small game fanbase and other reasons like lack of CCs to build big bases. People just join server with most people in it (it's like paul308-base thing) and the only server with most people is :3000 one. All other severs are just stillborn.

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mrblake213 » 9 April 2021, 17:45

Da Shaaark wrote:SC were killing innocents, removing all dirt from the map and constantly reverting the map state if someone raids their base creating problems for everyone outside of SC. They basically monopolized the game with the help of game adminstrators. Also I would personally add that many of they are acting like d*cks to everybody like some SC member comes to you and says "I'll kill if you don't tell me your discord" or just kills you because you shot them with adrenaline syringe for the sake of a joke. They are not nice people. They think in a way "you are either with or against SC and if you're not with us we kill you". Some damn thugs.

The other servers are always empty due to small game fanbase and other reasons like lack of CCs to build big bases. People just join server with most people in it (it's like paul308-base thing) and the only server with most people is :3000 one. All other severs are just stillborn.

Perhaps if there are people like you who 'hates' SC, then you can advocate that you move to the alternative server since you share the same goals with those people.

If people like playing on the first server, then let them play on it. But if there are some people like you say that hates 'SC' then just tell them to switch to the second server.

It's pretty easy if you think about it. If you've asked them but then they don't agree then it's because they like playing on the first server.

Just suggest to eric to update (like what you are always doing) the alternative server to include command centers so the people of your kind can play on it.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Da Shaaark » 9 April 2021, 17:56

mrblake213 wrote:Perhaps if there are people like you who 'hates' SC, then you can advocate that you move to the alternative server since you share the same goals with those people.

If people like playing on the first server, then let them play on it. But if there are some people like you say that hates 'SC' then just tell them to switch to the second server.

It's pretty easy if you think about it. If you've asked them but then they don't agree then it's because they like playing on the first server.

Just suggest to eric to update (like what you are always doing) the alternative server to include command centers so the people of your kind can play on it.

Why should we move, lol? I want to play with everybody even with those I don't like. Also Anti-SC plays the game less often than Pro-SC so playing on alternative server will leave you to play solo most of the time. Besides it's extremely boring to play the game where you have no enemies to fight. About Eric I'm not sure. First of all that guy never listens to me, secondly there was a story with appearance then disappearance of that server due to Eric not being able to host two servers at same time. I have no wish to deal with this. I don't play the game that often to take things seriously and move in certain directions.

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mrblake213 » 9 April 2021, 18:11

Da Shaaark wrote:Why should we move, lol? I want to play with everybody even with those I don't like. Also Anti-SC plays the game less often than Pro-SC so playing on alternative server will leave you to play solo most of the time. Besides it's extremely boring to play the game where you have no enemies to fight. About Eric I'm not sure. First of all that guy never listens to me, secondly there was a story with appearance then disappearance of that server due to Eric not being able to host two servers at same time. I have to wish to deal with this. I don't play the game that often to take things seriously and move in certain directions.

It's called being the 'bigger man'.
Most of the times, there would always be two opposing sides that can't get any compromise because of how far their ideals are to each other. The only way they would get an agreement or a compromise if is one becomes the 'bigger man' by lowering down their pride and removing their superiority complex.

First of all, if most of the players that play on the server are Pro-SC, then you're basically overruled by majority to keep the game under SC rule. You can't do anything about it because majority wins. Spouting the same issues over and over again would just waste both side's time and would just result to an extreme punishment (like a ban) on either of the side.

Second of all, I've had this experience on my Minecraft server which is why I can relate. My minecraft server's community was divided on two sides. One which just wanted a chill survival community server and the other which wanted a more 'griefing' or 'factions-type' survival server and they basically raided the other side's base. The only way that I can accommodate both sides is by providing each of them their own separate servers on where they can play on but then this would mean a decrease in activity since they player count will be divided. In the beginning when we didn't have funds to make a second server, I sided with the group that wanted a chill survival server because they were the majority of players. Things got a little bit heated and it resulted to the other group being banned. After some time when we did get the fund to make the second server, the other group didn't even play on it which wasted the money that could've been for the first server and the server died.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Da Shaaark » 9 April 2021, 18:25

mrblake213 wrote:First of all, if most of the players that play on the server are Pro-SC, then you're basically overruled by majority to keep the game under SC rule. You can't do anything about it because majority wins. Spouting the same issues over and over again would just waste both side's time and would just result to an extreme punishment (like a ban) on either of the side.

Not really. Just with help of few other guys constantly creating troubles for SC like raiding their bases and spreading propaganda we made them RQ from server (even though they seem to slowly coming back after their "small RQ riot"). So majority doesn't win. At least not always. Banning people for breaking a dirt house seems to be an extremely dumb idea so I hope Eric will not be too dumb to lay under SC like this

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Ghost581 » 9 April 2021, 22:50

Da Shaaark wrote:Finally you feel what I felt when you were controlling the server. Removing dirt, shooting anyone who is not with SC - that's exactly what you were doing. You even were trying to justify yourselves. Now situation is opposite. Funny, right? But I'm not here to laugh actually. If game is unplayable (dirt is removed) either destroy skybase CCs or reset the map with help of Commander. I myself wanted to remove the CCs yesterday but there are some problems with my PC - I can't play right now. Other advice: stop building the f*cking skybases because it always ends up dirt being despawned and game becoming unplayable. Build on the ground or at least at lower sky level if you're so scared of everything

Shark, we haven't removed all the dirt since that one time we locked every new player into the ground and turned the whole map into a city, the players are the ones that on purpose break all the dirt and Commander is the only one that reloads dirt and he wasn't online much last week so there wasn't much of it. Same goes for now. Also we only shoot those who do not say who they are, and that is only after they shoot us or start hurling insults or try to change the subject which all depends on the member that went out to meet the unidentified player which even happens when our own members suddenly pop up with a new name or there's been attempts recently to try to get into base while they were under the default name or an odd one so the ones online mostly react with shooting to any never seen before name.

And the sky is the only partially safe place to build a base and building them a few blocks above ground would make them easily accessible to malicious players and Commander always loads in enough layers for there to be enough dirt for people to reach the sky base a good amount of times or build containers on the ground.

We are always open to making agreements with our enemies or start over with them on friendly terms as long as they cooperate with us, Shark. I have forgotten the reason why you started getting KoSed but as far as I know it's because you did something which caused our members to see you as a hostile. You are getting denied access to the sky base cause of the way you are acting, multiple times have our members and others tried to communicate with you peacefully both on the forums and in-game and you have shot down their reasoning so they have resorted to killing you till you stop. Tell me Shark, why do you do what you do ? You've probably seen what the map has turned into since our absence. Skybases have been built by people not part of our group because their bases got destroyed by players and worms/octos, the ground has been razed, turrets have been mass placed randomly and octos and worms have spawned and were left where they spawned not taken care of, CCs have been placed and it has become even less playable due to there almost being no ground, done all and not fixed because we were not there except when Commander got on a few hours ago. All done by the players. If you wish to reason with us you can private message me, I will listen to whatever you have to say and we can try sorting this unless it's an attempt to get us to stop protecting the game from attempts at overloading the server(s) and defending bases or the players that wish to play the game PvE and not PvP or just build, which we sure as hell won't.

Ghost581
Recruit

Return to Star Defenders