Issues acquired to be fixed

Posts for SD2D Ideas, Discussion and Bugs!

Play it here https://www.gevanni.com:3000/

Issues acquired to be fixed

Postby broforce1 » 9 April 2021, 09:16

i want to talk about bugs that need to be fixed as well... things need to be approved as well so I need to beware for the developer...

1. Command centre despawn:

when u use CC u can set up your spawn and u should respawn in the CC as soon as u die. but that is not giving the chance to get despawned of it cause of bugs, the bugs are when your respawn gets unset randomly, your spawn has gone when u disconnect and join back finding the spawn despawned... also maybe at rare cases the spawn gone when the world has a backup or revert for some dirt...

2. Disconnecting issues

one of my most annoying things so far and I need an explanation about it. I keep disconnecting as hell most of the time for many reasons, one of them when u leave the tab open and open it back u just find yourself disconnected. sometimes I find the game world freezes and disconnects each second without rest omg, especially this disconnecting would disable my wifi as well plus that gets worse if there is a lag in the world cuz of some base chunks or something...

3. Crystals break fast

as soon as u upgrade damage into max then each time u dig in dirt u and find a crystal without realizing u break the crystal right up the way even with High HP crystals... so i hope eric increases the crystal HP amount...

4. AFK disconnected players won't be regenerate by healing

u can heal someone if he's dead, but u cannot when his body is disconnected which is annoying tho.. hope to get fixed

5. Annoying Blanks at the sides of the map

not too annoying but it eats the world by a revert
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: Issues acquired to be fixed

Postby Da Shaaark » 9 April 2021, 19:06

I think crystals should be easily breakable. That's what makes them special, rare, important part of the game is that they are hard to find (good ones) and easy to lose (break). Eric already made the game too easy to play & win to the point when playing seems extremely boring. I don't think that making game even easier is a good decision.

I would also like to add to the list never ending falkok waves. I have to fight them every minute and it gets very annoying since I cannot focus on anything else as they are coming and coming and never stop
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby nightmar » 9 April 2021, 19:50

Your spawn gets unset every time you disconnect. So make sure you reset your spawn every time you come back.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby broforce1 » 9 April 2021, 20:44

nightmar wrote:Your spawn gets unset every time you disconnect. So make sure you reset your spawn every time you come back.

i do that and it;s fine but imagine if there are a bunch of killers who spam and so would be a problem.. i even forgot to mention that there is a rare bug which when u think u have set the spawn finding yourself in a random point after death because u ddint set up the spawn eventually...

Da Shaaark wrote:I think crystals should be easily breakable. That's what makes them special, rare, important part of the game is that they are hard to find (good ones) and easy to lose (break). Eric already made the game too easy to play & win to the point when playing seems extremely boring. I don't think that making game even easier is a good decision.

I would also like to add to the list never ending falkok waves. I have to fight them every minute and it gets very annoying since I cannot focus on anything else as they are coming and coming and never stop

yes but i wanted eric to increase the length so it would not break in one or two hits but at least 3.5 hits?
at least the crystals with a big matter amount should not be that ez to break, u realize it's a game right?

i think as long as eric made this game on testing purposes so he would not even focus on rare cases so he would not fix stuff at all
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Da Shaaark » 9 April 2021, 21:17

broforce1 wrote:yes but i wanted eric to increase the length so it would not break in one or two hits but at least 3.5 hits?
at least the crystals with a big matter amount should not be that ez to break, u realize it's a game right?

It will make the game easier when it's already too easy. Do you like easy games? Don't you think easy games are boring games? And boring games are bad games?
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Star Defenders