Eric stop wasting time on SD2D. Get to PB3

Posts for SD2D Ideas, Discussion and Bugs!

Play it here https://www.gevanni.com:3000/

Eric stop wasting time on SD2D. Get to PB3

Postby Da Shaaark » 28 March 2021, 16:23

Last thing before I go! I check the update list and there are updates by dates: march 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, march 28. Over 760 files changed. Plus different servers with different gamemodes added. Add your community activity regarding this project. Every single day you spend on updating a pixel game that you will abandon eventually and that is played by 15 people max. Why do you do this instead of working on PB3 which is a bigger and more important project? You said SD2D is just a test playground yet you add new guns, new enemies and new mechanics almost everyday. They don't seem to serve testing purposes. I have a feeling you started seeing SD2D as more than just a test. PB3 is supposed to have thousands of active players and it's the project you should focus on. Just drop the SD2D. It's played by SC c*nts anyway who murder every newcomer because they don't know him (he is "sus" cuz he doesn't have discord to verify his identity, dumbf*cks). You gave those SC c*nts invisibility, CCs with respawn and abusive mods with godmode and server revert. Game is monopolized by wrong people. Game is not playable for normal people and it always lags and missing textures. It's 2021 and it's not the right time to make laggy pixelated 2d space terraria with all these bugs and intended flaws (features). Just work on PB3 man. No time to waste. How many years have you spent on developing it?
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Eric stop wasting time on SD2D. Get to PB3

Postby broforce1 » 28 March 2021, 19:37

Eric would never forget about PB3 whenever if he was working on something else...btw to avoid cnts just find trustworthy friends...also the game is now more fun and approved and SD2D seems really simple as PB3 requires more work so eric still working on PB2.5

I did hope u do not leave and because there is no proposes to give like that just because u have been ignored...u can change a bit if u have done something else like experiencing PB2 instead of keeping playing SD all the time and keep mentioning new features, I did wish u can join discord on PB2 and make new friends get likeness... i mean comon why you wanna just leave??
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Da Shaaark » 28 March 2021, 19:41

broforce1 wrote:Eric would never forget about PB3 whenever if he was working on something else...btw to avoid cnts just find trustworthy friends...also the game is now more fun and approved and SD2D seems really simple as PB3 requires more work so eric still working on PB2.5

I did hope u do not leave and because there is no proposes to give like that just because u have been ignored...u can change a bit if u have done something else like experiencing PB2 instead of keeping playing SD all the time and keep mentioning new features, I did wish u can join discord on PB2 and make new friends get likeness... i mean comon why you wanna just leave??

WHY ARE YOU SO NICE? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HATE ME

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby broforce1 » 28 March 2021, 20:18

Da Shaaark wrote:
broforce1 wrote:Eric would never forget about PB3 whenever if he was working on something else...btw to avoid cnts just find trustworthy friends...also the game is now more fun and approved and SD2D seems really simple as PB3 requires more work so eric still working on PB2.5

WHY ARE YOU SO NICE? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HATE ME

Because i wanted to...otherwise idc lmao

plus i had the same experiences so i know that requires a bit of patience....as a fact.. i don't hate anyone in this community...and i dont want drama..
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Da Shaaark » 28 March 2021, 21:19

broforce1 wrote:Because i wanted to...otherwise idc lmao

plus i had the same experiences so i know that requires a bit of patience....as a fact.. i don't hate anyone in this community...and i dont want drama..

IF YOU DON'T BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THEY WILL HATE YOU

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby nightmar » 28 March 2021, 22:07

Da Shaaark wrote:
broforce1 wrote:Because i wanted to...otherwise idc lmao

IF YOU DON'T BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THEY WILL HATE YOU

that's completely off topic but they don't hate me despite not being like them
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby TheMeteor » 29 March 2021, 21:12

Once i thought i was annoying... I was bad.
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ZapruderFilm » 29 March 2021, 21:50

Weird you even would bother asking such a question.
Obviously Eric enjoys working on this game and is having a lot of fun with it.
I'm sure developing the same game for 10 years grows boring after so long. Eric probably just needs a break before he gets back to the grindstone. Can you really blame him?
Edit: You also better come play on the server I made.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Da Shaaark » 30 March 2021, 14:49

nightmar wrote:that's completely off topic but they don't hate me despite not being like them

Only until the moment you start criticizing them for making wrong decisions

TheMeteor wrote:Once i thought i was annoying... I was bad.

Cow goes MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

ZapruderFilm wrote:Weird you even would bother asking such a question.

Why weird?
ZapruderFilm wrote:Obviously Eric enjoys working on this game and is having a lot of fun with it.

Game is dead, community or what's left of it is dead (there are a few talentless and annoying kids left but it's not worth being called a community). New games that are 3D and more detailed and have multiplayer fill the market. By the time Eric finishes PB3 there simply might not be enough people to make the fanbase and therefore he won't make any money of it. I'm not against people having fun. I'm only questioning why he wastes his own time. Is having fun worth wasting it? I'm trying to understand his way of thinking. What's inside his head when he takes his decisions is what I'm concerned about
ZapruderFilm wrote:I'm sure developing the same game for 10 years grows boring after so long.

He did not develop PB3 for 10 years. PB2 is existing for 10 years. Eric started developing PB3 much later after PB2 release
ZapruderFilm wrote:Eric probably just needs a break before he gets back to the grindstone.

I just wonder, PB3 is basically PB2 with better graphics and better servers. How much time does it take to redo the game he already made once? How much break time he already could have?
ZapruderFilm wrote:Can you really blame him?

When you blame the kid for crossing the road at a red light are you the bad guy? Are you trying to hurt the kid or are you trying to help him?
ZapruderFilm wrote:Edit: You also better come play on the server I made.

I don't trust you or your servers

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Eric Gurt » 30 March 2021, 15:27

You come up with nice ideas, but frequently you forget (or unable to pay enough attention to remember) why some things work in one way and not the other. Feel free to contact me directly on twitter unless you think having long conversations will be as distracting as SD2D.

I understand that SD2D should not be my main project but I do really work on more or less same series for more than 10 years turns out (be it developing PB2, updating PB2, updating PB2 website or working on PB3's development/UI/website). I think I just want my other project ideas to exist in some form while I work primarily on PB3.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby Star Def » 30 March 2021, 15:33

Da Shaaark wrote:Cow goes MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What.

New games that are 3D and more detailed and have multiplayer fill the market. By the time Eric finishes PB3 there simply might not be enough people to make the fanbase and therefore he won't make any money.

-Eric is working alone and the other 3D games were made by 50+ people.
-Eric making games is his hobby not for wealth purposes.
-Im sure PB2.5 will be greater.
-PB2 is a flash game and flash cant operate things as much as possible and Flashplayer cant render 2.5D also it's old and not handling implementing more features.
-game is dead but still playable and now people are re-joining up again to play it, eric really wants to give at least some good effort to let people play freely.
-the community is not made by the team I think it was made by the fan people of pb2 game

I don't trust you or your servers

im sure it will be nice to try new servers.

--------

Not sure what are you really up to but you're absolutely annoying as hell and depressing for others, btw you don't even give a shit for others or even for how eric needs a break from making games besides his lifetime. but you just give a shit for yourself and how to play peacefully and make eric gurt remove the things that ruin my gameplay just because i want to use hovers, each person was trying to help you and support and you're just pushing him away making him/her hates you which is really stupid as heck, When you will stop? do you find any other greater results but bothering eric? so how about to stop and think about (what is the point of making these topics) then you would not need to do all of that bullshit?

Stardefender2d is a simple game that refers to PB2.5/3 and not meant to be a major game, look here's proof. even eric said it by himself:

I'm fine to update game with pull request but don't expect me to work on it too much, at least for now.Most settings game has are done in a way for game to have at least some potential fun with minimum amount of features implemented.

im not sure if i got it right but u see that eric trying his best to make the game more fun and not really that unfair?? he wants people to give new suggestions/ideas/etc;) not complaints on PB2 forums that are not even created for Star defenders game lol. nuff said, not writing more..So please knock it off and stop complaining, eric is being too kind from not giving you a forum ban actually.

(I'm basically want also to say to you guys who want to reply so no need to waste your time and making the drama bigger)
Flash games are cool no?
Star Def
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Da Shaaark » 30 March 2021, 18:07

Eric Gurt wrote:You come up with nice ideas, but frequently you forget (or unable to pay enough attention to remember) why some things work in one way and not the other. Feel free to contact me directly on twitter unless you think having long conversations will be as distracting as SD2D.

I understand that SD2D should not be my main project but I do really work on more or less same series for more than 10 years turns out (be it developing PB2, updating PB2, updating PB2 website or working on PB3's development/UI/website). I think I just want my other project ideas to exist in some form while I work primarily on PB3.

I come up with nice ideas? Ideas like what? You ignored pretty much most of what I asked for. Let's check the list:
1) I asked to remove invisibility from the game because it gives unfair advantage in game and it makes combat reduce to just "sneak on his a*s with E and 4+2 him rofl". You didn't remove it. Will you remove it?
2) I said that its too easy to find crystals and make matter farms and you only made it even easier by adding huge capacity containers and these new crystals with 5120 matter. Additionally you raised matter upgrade level to 40 (which is just annoying to upgrade on each respawn). Game became just too easy to farm and too easy to play
3) Command centres are still used to remove all dirt from the map leaving SC c*nts a right to monopolize the matter and shelter on the map. I witnessed it just yesterday (or day before yesterday, not sure). I would suggest reducing CC expiration time to 4 hours so people won't be able to destroy the map easily and I would also suggest to remove setting spawn possibility on CC so if the player dies he won't have unfair advantage over player who dies and spawns on dirt. But you won't do any of my suggestions right?
4) Adrenaline syringes make killing even easier when it was already too easy to die in this game. Players just get oneshoted and there you go - respawn and dig dirt to upgrade again. Did you remove them? No. Syringes still present
5) Admins abuse godmode, infinite matter and server revert. They also spam global chat with stupid and sometimes offensive messages (like calling others N word). Now I'm not the only one who sees that flaw (check the other topic in this section made by other guy). I also see people complain about this in game as well. Did you do anything about it? No!

You may say there is :3001 server for people like you. There is! But due to small playerbase (usually there is 4-6 people online at once on :3000) and lack of CCs to build big bases nobody plays it. People simply join server where they see other players (it's like paul308-base thing) and don't join server with no players. Even :3002 pvp server is empty. SD2D community is just too small to split it up so we need only one main server that would benefit everyone. And this is why I suggest changing :3000 instead of adding more servers that will be empty due to playerbase.

Here is my new suggestion that you will probably ignore too: make switching between guns slower because people use 4+2 combo to instantly kill others. Add invisibility to this crap and you get a really sh*tty combat for a game. And this server is just terrible, it always lags and it always crashes. Can you not afford something better?

Also I don't have twitter! I don't have discord! I don't need them! And this "I want other project ideas to exist in some form" just sounds funny, don't you think? You perfectly know that these projects will be forgotten by time and there will be no use for them for anyone anywhere. Man, don't you just want to finally finish PB3 which will have a chance to become a part of history (unlike all the other projects) and give you $$$ cash? It's for your own good I'm telling you all this

@Star Def, you sound like 12 years old and most of what you say is either irrelevant or just straigh up bullsh*t so I'm not going to waste my time on you

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Star Def » 30 March 2021, 18:18

Da Shaaark wrote:@Star Def, you sound like 12 years old and most of what you say is either irrelevant or just straigh up bullsh*t so I'm not going to waste my time on you

Who is the 12 years old here? the guy who want to reply on your worthless complaints or the person who keeps complaining about the game like it's really so worthy to listen and do whatever you want.

btw all think that you're the 12 years that is not worthy to waste his time with and you just reply filled up with rage as soon as somebody says something bad about you as well lol, pretty childish and only kids do that (like you and it's clear) it has been proven that your complaints are worthless since the first time you have showed up on the forums, who says that i look like 12 to you or something? what i have said wrong not getting it tho lolol
Flash games are cool no?
Star Def
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Da Shaaark » 30 March 2021, 18:25

Star Def wrote:Who is the 12 years old here? the guy who want to reply on your worthless complaints or the person who keeps complaining about the game like it's really so worthy to listen and do whatever you want.

btw all think that you're the 12 years that is not worthy to waste his time with and you just reply filled up with rage as soon as somebody says something bad about you as well lol, pretty childish and only kids do that (like you and it's clear) it has been proven that your complaints are worthless since the first time you have showed up on the forums, who says that i look like 12 to you or something? what i have said wrong not getting it tho lolol

Jesus Christ, get the f*ck out already. You sound retarded. Everything you say is retarded. Even your avatar is retarded. And I already said it lots of times: your "all think" is something I don't care or take serious because, well, most of you are too dumb to think different, to be productive in your thinking. I don't care about opinion of idiots and you're idiots so I don't care what you think. Got it? Or you need a repeat? YOU ARE IDIOTS. I DON'T CARE WHAT IDIOTS THINK. U-N-D-E-R-S-T-O-O-D?

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby The_Commander » 30 March 2021, 18:30

Da Shaaark wrote:Last thing before I go! I check the update list and there are updates by dates: march 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, march 28. Over 760 files changed. Plus different servers with different gamemodes added.

You are more observant than you seem
Add your community activity regarding this project. Every single day you spend on updating a pixel game that you will abandon eventually and that is played by 15 people max.

I retract my previous statement.
SD2D is a test ground for PB3 assets, because in case you didn't know, Flash died and screwed over Eric's plans quite a bit.
Sure, Eric may abandon the game eventually, but now we have multiple independent devs contributing to the game. In fact, the last few updates were community-submitted. I worked on some of them, and the future for the game is promising.
Why do you do this instead of working on PB3 which is a bigger and more important project? You said SD2D is just a test playground yet you add new guns, new enemies and new mechanics almost everyday. They don't seem to serve testing purposes.

Huh? Do you understand the situation or not?
I have a feeling you started seeing SD2D as more than just a test. PB3 is supposed to have thousands of active players and it's the project you should focus on. Just drop the SD2D.

Unless you can back up your thoughts with evidence they are irrelevant.
It's played by SC c*nts anyway who murder every newcomer because they don't know him (he is "sus" cuz he doesn't have discord to verify his identity, dumbf*cks). You gave those SC c*nts invisibility, CCs with respawn and abusive mods with godmode and server revert.

Sir, this is the forums. Please keep insults and profanity to a minimum. Don't insult my comrades, unless you want to make me your enemy. And you don't want to make an enemy of me.
Game is monopolized by wrong people. Game is not playable for normal people and it always lags and missing textures. It's 2021 and it's not the right time to make laggy pixelated 2d space terraria with all these bugs and intended flaws (features). Just work on PB3 man. No time to waste. How many years have you spent on developing it?

> Monopolized
Our mission is to keep the game a fun experience for all players. As long as you aren't frying the server, spamming the map with turrets, or generally making the game sh*tty place, we leave you alone.
Former staff, waiting on PB3
High Command of Star Coalition.

The_Commander
Recruit

Postby Star Def » 30 March 2021, 18:40

Da Shaaark wrote:
Star Def wrote:Who is the 12 years old here? the guy who want to reply on your worthless complaints or the person who keeps complaining about the game like it's really so worthy to listen and do whatever you want.

Jesus Christ, get the f*ck out already. You sound retarded. Everything you say is retarded. Even your avatar is retarded. And I already said it lots of times: your "all think" is something I don't care or take serious because, well, most of you are too dumb to think different, to be productive in your thinking. I don't care about opinion of idiots and you're idiots so I don't care what you think. Got it? Or you need a repeat? YOU ARE IDIOTS. I DON'T CARE WHAT IDIOTS THINK. U-N-D-E-R-S-T-O-O-D?

LOLOLOL
Seriously what i said you're just being triggered (i dont care about my pfp btw lol)

Your name is goofy and retarded tho
Cow goes Mooooooooo

only retards reply with pointless messages like this..also you just start complain and go off-topic to reply at our messages and force other to reply too.

Properly you should've got out already? you just said you will quit (or im wrong)
it's really sad to watch this that is it i wont continue typing lmao

Dang girl calm down.
Flash games are cool no?
Star Def
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Da Shaaark » 30 March 2021, 18:53

The_Commander wrote:You are more observant than you seem

Go f*ck yourself with your stupid jokes
The_Commander wrote:I retract my previous statement.
SD2D is a test ground for PB3 assets, because in case you didn't know, Flash died and screwed over Eric's plans quite a bit.
Sure, Eric may abandon the game eventually, but now we have multiple independent devs contributing to the game. In fact, the last few updates were community-submitted. I worked on some of them, and the future for the game is promising.

What did you contribute? Some smelly idea or or some sh*tty pixel art? Aslo Eric didn't say anything about these tests being important in his reply so I don't understand why you take this project so serious.
The_Commander wrote:Huh? Do you understand the situation or not?

Can you read? That's the question
The_Commander wrote:Unless you can back up your thoughts with evidence they are irrelevant.

Eric's post. Learn to read, degenerate
The_Commander wrote:Sir, this is the forums. Please keep insults and profanity to a minimum. Don't insult my comrades, unless you want to make me your enemy. And you don't want to make an enemy of me.

There is no need to call people sirs, you sound dumb when you do it. I don't care about you and your "comrades" (dumb word too). You all can go f*ck yourselves together
The_Commander wrote:> Monopolized
Our mission is to keep the game a fun experience for all players. As long as you aren't frying the server, spamming the map with turrets, or generally making the game sh*tty place, we leave you alone.

Check the other topic in this section, you stupid garbage. There are people reporting your way of dealing with problems and how you make it "fun experience". You can eat sh*t, understood?

Star Def wrote:LOLOLOL
Seriously what i said you're just being triggered (i dont care about my pfp btw lol)

Your name is goofy and retarded tho

only retards reply with pointless messages like this..also you just start complain and go off-topic to reply at our messages and force other to reply too.

Properly you should've got out already? you just said you will quit (or im wrong)
it's really sad to watch this that is it i wont continue typing lmao

Dang girl calm down.

Will you shut the f*ck up already? Get lost kid

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby The_Commander » 30 March 2021, 19:03

Da Shaaark wrote:Incessant whining

Literally nothing constructive here. Keep it up any you'll get a strike.
And yes, I did. You can educate yourself here
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=25450

The_Commander
Recruit

Postby Da Shaaark » 30 March 2021, 19:07

The_Commander wrote:Literally nothing constructive here. Keep it up any you'll get a strike.
And yes, I did. You can educate yourself here

Done talking? Now get out. You aren't going to educate me. You're too stupid to educate anybody. Better stop being dumb and learn to play the game fair without godmode and infinite matter. This would be the best thing for you to do right now. Now get lost

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby The_Commander » 30 March 2021, 19:13

Done talking? Now get out.

Far from it.
Da Shaaark wrote:You aren't going to educate me.

I thought that I was the one that couldn't read.
The Commander wrote:educate yourself here

You're too stupid to educate anybody.

Tell that to the robotics teams that have been under me.
Better stop being dumb and learn to play the game fair without godmode and infinite matter. This would be the best thing for you to do right now. Now get lost

I play in godmode to keep the game playable and help further it. That is literally the point of an admin existing.
I am always lost.

The_Commander
Recruit

Next

Return to Star Defenders