The New Arena Mode Is Good But it Could Be Better

Posts for SD2D Ideas, Discussion and Bugs!

Play it here https://www.gevanni.com:3000/

The New Arena Mode Is Good But it Could Be Better

Postby that161isgoody » 23 March 2021, 15:26

Hi, Goody here, uhm... so, I've been enjoying the new Arena mode in SD and it is a good game if we're being honest. But it could be a bit better. I wish you could choose your own primary and have just a secondary, (i.e Sniper x Defib, Plasma x Pistol, etc). I also wish that the round didn't start automatically because I found myself getting tired as I was thrown into a match 1 after the other and having no down time. My suggestion? Have a 1-2 minute timer (If there are enough people) to start the match, and have a little bit of time to get a drink, or go to the bathroom, or microwave some popcorn. Also I wish Map Voting was a thing. I found myself playing 3 or so rounds of the stryde remix map, then getting thrown into other maps at random. Oh, and speaking of maps, they play pretty good. Due to the gameplay of SD, there's no good camping spots, and spraying and praying isn't as good of a tactic anymore, so yeah. I could go on & on about how good the Arena is, but if I wanted to sum it up... it'd basically be "Man, this feels like Quake, with a bit of PB2 mixed in". So yeah, that's my review. I know I missed a few more things I'd like to suggest, but those can be fixed in time. As for now, I'm Goody, and this is my small review. Love you all! <3

Love, Goody
that161isgoody
Recruit

Return to Star Defenders