Why is :3001 deleted? God damn!!!

Posts for SD2D Ideas, Discussion and Bugs!

Play it here https://www.gevanni.com:3000/

Why is :3001 deleted? God damn!!!

Postby Da Shaaark » 22 March 2021, 16:31

Best server :3001 is gone. Why?! It was hardcore and there were no rules or stupid admins. Mobs very really aggressive. Cubes were attacking you for no reason. Worms were spawning more often than octopuses! I loved it! I built a base there! Now it's all gone!!! Now there is only one server left with admins who use godmode to play. Eric can you remove godmode from admins and tell them to not abuse revert server command and spam global chat? I hate it that you have to play fair while there are cheaters with infinite health and probably matter who use cheats to build their bases and change surface. Why isn't this game fair for all? Make it fair! That new PVP 3002 server is crap. It's like retarded version of PB2. #give3001back or at very least #nocheatsformods3000. GOD DAMN IT ALL
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Why is :3001 deleted? God damn!!!

Postby broforce1 » 22 March 2021, 17:09

I guess eric just removed 3001 server for seeing how much it lacks on the game and over-controlling players
though I'm not on discord rn for specific reasons so I cannot check out eric updates about SD2D.

I think this is the only thing that I can agree about removing god mode lul, maybe not rn, if the god mode became really bad for others then idk we may suggest removing it as well..btw Idk how to enable god mode on SD2D imo,

btw eric adds new features but we don't know if he will keep it or not, if he finds the thing has potential then he will leave it as soon as it's benefits and not worthless and it is making fun...

but really we gotta make sure not to piss him off by keeping criticizing each thing he adds.. he doesn't looking pissed at u but he hides it so would not be embarrassing to be pissed of an opinion if eric was being bothered by this.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Da Shaaark » 22 March 2021, 18:25

broforce1 wrote:I think this is the only thing that I can agree about removing god mode lul, maybe not rn, if the god mode became really bad for others then idk we may suggest removing it as well..btw Idk how to enable god mode on SD2D imo

Commander literally uses godmode and infinite matter to fight mobs and make bases for him and his "crew" in the main server while I and all the others have to dig dirt. This is f*cking retarded. I dont know why Eric doesn't understand it. He probably lacks common sense too. Sad. It's all sad

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Gashadokuro » 22 March 2021, 18:40

Eric often distances himself from the community management aspect since he's a developer, not (really) a Staff member.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Da Shaaark » 22 March 2021, 20:40

Gashadokuro wrote:Eric often distances himself from the community management aspect since he's a developer, not (really) a Staff member.

How does this justify anything? It doesn't take big brain to realize that giving god tools to certain players who can abuse them ingame is a bad decision. Making game fair to everybody is what all normal developers try and should do

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ZapruderFilm » 22 March 2021, 21:01

Hi.
I don't come here often, but I do have a forum feed in the Dark Clan chat I like to keep up on.
To be completely honest, the amount of posts you make complaining about this game greatly disturbs me.
I have literally pulled up this website just specifically to let you know that you have been getting on my nerves with this since you've started it, and I think that I will be running an anarchy version of the game just for the memes on my darkclan website.
When it's up and running, if you promise to stop making entitled posts complaining about the game all the time, I will let you play too.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Da Shaaark » 22 March 2021, 21:24

ZapruderFilm wrote:Hi.
I don't come here often, but I do have a forum feed in the Dark Clan chat I like to keep up on.
To be completely honest, the amount of posts you make complaining about this game greatly disturbs me.
I have literally pulled up this website just specifically to let you know that you have been getting on my nerves with this since you've started it, and I think that I will be running an anarchy version of the game just for the memes on my darkclan website.
When it's up and running, if you promise to stop making entitled posts complaining about the game all the time, I will let you play too.

It's not complaining you degenerate. It's called criticizing. Are you morons getting so easily disturbed because of someone criticizing your lovely f*cking game? You have nothing better to do? There is no hope for this community really. Purely retarded people who don't understand simple obvious things and all you can do is post bullsh*t and protect your mama Eric with his power abusing staff babies from any critics. Pathetic. This community is pathetic and it's hopeless. I don't care if I get banned after this post. F*ck this game and f*ck this community. F*ck you all!

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ZapruderFilm » 22 March 2021, 21:31

What's disturbing is what the game has reduced you to bro.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby lptj1027 » 22 March 2021, 21:34

@ZapruderFilm Please Zap, just leave the insanity to himself. let him rot with the rest, he ain't worth it
The Official Golden Cat Of PB2
lptj1027
Recruit

Postby Eric Gurt » 22 March 2021, 21:45

I could host any number of SD2D servers but my server won't handle more than one + FFA server (which has simpler world simulation logic) for now. Mostly due to server bandwidth and CPU limits.

Tell me where I can send you 3001 server files - I think I can send these including world snapshot and modified shop that has no CCs and invisibility upgrade.

Also use your main account - you'll be able to enter Discord server with stuff you are missing.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby Da Shaaark » 22 March 2021, 21:52

Eric Gurt wrote:I could host any number of SD2D servers but my server won't handle more than one + FFA server (which has simpler world simulation logic) for now. Mostly due to server bandwidth and CPU limits.

Tell me where I can send you 3001 server files - I think I can send these including world snapshot and modified shop that has no CCs and invisibility upgrade.

Also use your main account - you'll be able to enter Discord server with stuff you are missing.

No, I'm done. I'm leaving this game. Bye! Don't forget to properly advertise your upcoming game unless if you want it to die. Remember that many people use adblock and regular ads may not work

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Star Defenders