So this new :3001 anarchy server is good...

Posts for SD2D Ideas, Discussion and Bugs!

Play it here https://www.gevanni.com:3000/

So this new :3001 anarchy server is good...

Postby Da Shaaark » 21 March 2021, 17:09

It's an anarchy server right? No power abusive mods who protect bases and revert server, no rules. You do whatever you want. Who owns it? Who is the admin? Whoever it is PLEASE LEAVE IT AS IS. DON'T MAKE MOBS WEAKER OR GAME EASIER. Let it stay HARDCORE ok? I love it the way it is now - hard and dangerous for everyone. It scares the noobs away. Those new worm mobs are amazing. Ate me like 20 times in a row. Gotta build a base in that new biome where it spawns. It's amazing! I love it! Best server!

Seriously though who owns it? Is it Eric Gurt? Who sets the rules on it? What are these rules if there are any? What does "no big bases" in server description mean? Will there be people who use godmode and revert server? I hope not. Please tell me there won't be any

Update! New terrain generation is epic! I love climbing mountains! Game is getting better and better! Good job Eric Gurt! Add trees!

PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: So this new :3001 anarchy server is good...

Postby broforce1 » 21 March 2021, 17:49

I did agree that the game is really becoming harder and to play and the updates that add new features the only problem that makes the game harder, and I really admit the game seems really not fun to play this game all the time because ur now forced to create more upgrades and don't also forget about the cubes which are the worst, I think those stuff were added for people who want to experience the world even more and have more fun on it for whoever finds the game is so easy will find it harder after each new feature and entities...but that doesn't really change anything...

According to the warms they don't seem to change anything at all and also they are not quite hard and annoying as the octopus and the cubes ( never seen u have complained at cubes anyway )....but still u haven't raised so much point for why u really keep complaining at each new feature which really became annoying and worthless and still all of the complaints on this game won't help at all... the idea of adding tree seems ok tho (maybe climbing walls instead? imo jk) I think eric did really got inspirations from Terraria lul...but srsly u really have pissed eric and all of tried to help u on ur past situations.. even eric himself and others doesn't try to avoid ur drama whatever anymore..but don't worry I don't see any drama or any problem on this topic so yes... srsly I really wanna know why u report on each new thing eric add, srsly ur path would end with a forum ban..which is sadder than u think (NO MORE POSTS ENALBLED).
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Da Shaaark » 21 March 2021, 18:08

Man if only those idiots stopped building f*cking skybases with CCS that ends up making half of dirt being despawned from map.

@broforce its not f*cking complaining. It's called criticizing. Criticizing anything is NORMAL if you don't know. And we chat with Eric in game sometimes. He doesn't seem to be annoyed. As for those dumb*sses who don't like my posts - f*ck them and what they think. I don't care about those c*nts. I don't care about their existence to begin with. Opinion of idiots mean nothing to me. Stop wasting my time making me discuss about that. I don't wish to spend energy on that worhtless subject

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby broforce1 » 21 March 2021, 18:43

Da Shaaark wrote:@broforce its not f*cking complaining. It's called criticizing. Criticizing anything is NORMAL if you don't know. And we chat with Eric in game sometimes. He doesn't seem to be annoyed. As for those dumb*sses who don't like my posts - f*ck them and what they think. I don't care about those c*nts. I don't care about their existence to begin with. Opinion of idiots mean nothing to me. Stop wasting my time making me discuss about that. I don't wish to spend energy on that worhtless subject

then just don't xD
remain silent and no need for replying, btw we do criticize ur topic so u cannot claim us c_unts if u say that is a normal thing and opinions are the only thing that it's fine by anyone...just wanted to give u a warning so u won't get pissed from a single ban...btw ur complaining aside from ur criticizing ... i really understand your feeling, so sad.

Da Shaaark wrote:Man if only those idiots stopped building f*cking skybases with CCS that ends up making half of dirt being despawned from map.

i think saw some of them which that seems to be a better idea than building on lands...but not sure if that will despawn the dirtground
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Da Shaaark » 21 March 2021, 21:59

broforce1 wrote:but not sure if that will despawn the dirtground

It does despawn. Like 50%-80% of ground is gone when someone is building a skybase too high

Man I would be totally okay with skybases if they were building it on a lower sky level to prevent dirt despawn and if their skybases weren't this ugly. It is usually just a huge squarish box looking matter storage with poor interior and exterior. Very ugly. And I always crash my hover in them. Very annoying that they dont put any signs which would prevent that

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Da Shaaark » 22 March 2021, 16:19

F*ck's sake! Server is deleted! Eric why!

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Star Defenders