Why is there so much hate against SC?

Posts for SD2D Ideas, Discussion and Bugs!

Play it here https://www.gevanni.com:3000/

Why is there so much hate against SC?

Postby wires memelord » 23 December 2021, 02:00

From what I can tell they're just trying (or were trying) to keep the griefers from making the game unplayable for everyone, however I keep hearing people like Da Shaaark, calling them the villains? Or evil? Why? What did they do?

Are people just complaining for no reason or did the Star Coalition do something that made the game unplayable?

Or are the griefers just upset that the admins used their powers to SMITE THEM DOWN WITH A CAN OF RAID SPRAY. :D

Orrr did I just pick up some old controversy that everyone has moved on from.

srsly wtf happened.
STAPH

wires memelord
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Why is there so much hate against SC?

Postby Gashadokuro » 23 December 2021, 02:14

Must have been the wind.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby The_Commander » 23 December 2021, 03:01

Because the game was, and still is, filled with spiteful clowns. SC tried to keep it down, and these clowns cried about it. SD is dead now though.
Former staff, waiting on PB3
High Command of Star Coalition.

The_Commander
Recruit

Postby wires memelord » 23 December 2021, 05:18

The_Commander wrote:Because the game was, and still is, filled with spiteful clowns. SC tried to keep it down, and these clowns cried about it. SD is dead now though.

So there used to be actual people playing accept from the occasional encounter?
STAPH

wires memelord
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby PeacyQuack » 23 December 2021, 14:13

Find out about Stard Defendeez
Casually play the game
You are a raider even worse than gashadokdokdok and you killed everyone, digged whole ground 2 times
Whats going on
We should stop sushex56 together

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby wires memelord » 23 December 2021, 23:22

PeacyQuack wrote:Whats going on

I have no idea, I think everyone vacated 3000 and 3001 and moved to 8443.
STAPH

wires memelord
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby broforce1 » 29 January 2022, 08:40

when the first time when the game was made, there inst a lot of tools and SC did not appear, the problem started when some players allowed random people to visit the bases, I remember once I was one of the player bases when some guy was allowed to enter but that guy invaded their bases for no reason and so they cant trust randoms anymore, those players who got raided from that accident decided to cooperate with the clan that has same issues Called SC, or those builders decided to establish the clan.

they invited all people who either wanted to prevent raiders, and from that accident, they learned not to trust random ppl anymore unless they wanna join, but still, they shouldn't really have killed random people for no questioning even after that accident, and da shark didn't really know about that accident and so he thinks that they are bad, although he had a point, most SC members are either members who don't know how to solve problems properly but kill, except for SC admins cuz they were good at solving problems.

anyways they could have been smarter if they got the idea of using admin tools and non-combat unit regions from the beginning then they wouldn't have to kill randoms anymore, and there is once that public server restarted and removed their big sky base including the admin tools and non-combat unit regions so they shifted to a private server, the people who only hate it are the few random who got offended by them in the SD2D game, there isn't that much hate on SC, SC didn't really mean to do bad things on purpose cuz most of them had bad past experiences with random players, anyways the good thing is that drama has ended.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby PeacyQuack » 29 January 2022, 11:17

Broforce12 yex alt omg, why do you suddenly post a reply in dead topics all the time
We should stop sushex56 together

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby broforce1 » 29 January 2022, 17:28

PeacyQuack wrote:why do you suddenly post a reply in dead topics all the time

a lot of people have made posts on older topics than that so I don't know why u have asked.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to Star Defenders