A Detailed Look at Falkokian ranks.

An area to discuss fan art lore, Plazma Burst lore!

A Detailed Look at Falkokian ranks.

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 26 May 2021, 00:52

*INTRODUCTION*

Ah yes, the Falkonians. An alien race with unknown origins. The Falkoknian is the only known extraterrestrial race that claimed neutrality towards humans, and today, we are going to be talking about them. I would also like to thank mokaal for making this post possible. He was the one who inspired me to make this post. So thanks mokaal, very epic. Anyways, let's dive right into the discussion!

*RANKS*

-Falkoks-

The Falkoks serve as the "foundation" of the Falkonian Military. Even if the Falkoks are the lowest ranking soldiers, they are still very skilled in combat and wear some of the toughest armor in the PB Universe. Though, the armor of Falkoks does weigh them down. This hints that their home planet probably has less gravity than Earth. Falkoks are equipped with the basic Falkonian loadout. This is a Falkonian Shotgun paired with a Falkonian Pistol. However, they are seen with Correction Nine weaponry and other types of Falkonian weaponry, such as the Falkonian Marksman Rifle. So this means that Correction Nine sold their weaponry to the Falkonians after they were shut down. All in all, the Falkoks are incredibly resilient soldiers and deserve the spotlight as one of the best baseline soldiers in the PB Universe.

-Phoenix Falkoks-

Phoenix Falkoks are the "special operatives" of the Falkonian Military. A Phoenix Falkok is even tougher than a normal Falkok. Their armor is unique and allows for more protection and stability. Phoenix Falkoks are trained to be very robust soldiers that can fight in many types of combat situations. They are given their own distinct set of weaponry. This can be seen when we look at the Falkonian PSI Cutter and the Falkonian Anti-Gravity Rocket Launcher (yellow variant), we can see that they are made specifically for the Phoenix Falkoks. In addition, Phoenix Falkoks seem to be quite rare and are not normally seen fighting alongside their comrades. Phoenix Falkoks are also excellent marksmen. Their helmet does help them with that. Phoenix Falkok helmets feature a distinct type of visor that helps them aim way more effectively than their comrades and soldiers from rival factions. To put it in simpler terms, Phoenix Falkoks are very specialized soldiers that outclass many of the soldiers from other factions.

-Falkok Bosses-

Falkok Bosses serve as the "berserkers" of the Falkonian Military. These walking tanks are heavily armored and even shots from heavy sniper rifles can't pierce the tough armor of the Falkok Bosses. In addition, their armor is more mechanized than the armor of their comrades. This is to allow for movement even with such heavy armor. In fact, the armor of Falkok Bosses is heavier than the Heavy Battlesuit and CS Heavy armor combined. So it makes sense for the presence of more mechanized systems within the armor. Falkok Bosses wield heavy weapons. Such as the Falkonian Anti-Gravity Rocket Launcher (red variant) and the Falkonian Grenade Launcher. It's safe to say that Falkok Bosses can act as one-man armies and successfully lead their comrades into battle.

*RANK HP CHART*

Falkoks - 500 HP
Phoenix Falkoks - 750 HP
Falkok Bosses - 1000 HP

*CONCLUSION*

You might have read this post, or may not have read it at all. Though, I would like to thank you all for coming past this post. It really means a lot to me that people are taking the time to check out these posts, and my other posts. Please reply to this post. I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions on the matter. I do admit that this post is less long than most of my other posts, this is because the Falkonians are smaller than most other factions in PB, rank-wise. I will definitely edit this post if I find more lore. I would also like to say that the HP stats are not based on the official HP stats. This is because the official HP stats show highly armored soldiers as having lower HP than expected. Therefore, I crafted my own HP chart based on the armor and rankings of the soldiers. Anyways, thank you all and I will see you in the next post, peace.

*DISCLAIMER*

This post is full of speculation, so not all points are going to be 360 no-scope accurate.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Lore Discussion