Who won the war in PB2?

An area to discuss fan art lore, Plazma Burst lore!

Who won the war in PB2?

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 25 May 2021, 00:30

*A CLARIFICATION OF THE WAR*

If you have ever played PB2, we come to see that there is a war between the Usurpations and the Civil Security. This is because the Usurpations are trying to conquer Earth, and Civil Security must stop that from happening. Sadly, the Marine slays an entire battalion of Civil Security soldiers that could have been used to defend the planet. Both the Usurpations and the Civil Security are very advanced. Civil Security uses their superior soldiers and tactics to diminish Usurpation soldiers. On the contrary, Usurpation Forces have strength in numbers. Though the Civil Security deals with the strength in numbers by using heavy weapons, traps (mainly acid-based), and ambushing are also tactics that are used heavily by the Civil Security; however, ambushing is also used by the Usurpations (refer to levels 27 and 32 if needed).

*THE AFTERMATH - Usurpation Victory*

The next thing I want to talk about is the aftermath of the war. Was the Civil Security victorious, or the Usurpations? We have already talked about the strengths of Civil Security and the Usurpations. Though, Civil Security does have more strengths than the Usurpations, statistically. So can we just say that Civil Security won the war? No, we can't. I have previously stated that the Usurpations have strength in numbers. Even if Civil Security soldiers can hold off Usurpations from their base, the Usurpations, presumably, view their soldiers as highly expendable, especially the lower ranks, so we can say that if the Usurpations don't get their way, they will just keep on sending in swaths of soldiers, that will be taken down by heavy weapons. Though eventually, Civil Security soldiers will run out of ammo and they will have to fight with their PSI Blades. Based on this we can say that Civil Security has lost bases due to this specific reason. Again, level 32 is a very good example of this. Civil Security forces are outnumbered and outgunned and have to take a lot of casualties, but still, they do diminish the Usurpation Forces. If Proxy wasn't present, I am pretty sure the battle would have gone along a lot differently. All Proxy does is shoot at the Civil Security soldiers, lessening their numbers and making it a lot easier for Usurpations to infiltrate the outpost, this is the same deal with the Marine. He kills soldiers that could have been used to defend against the Usurpations. Based on the points we have covered, there is a chance that the Usurpations conquered Earth. They have strength in numbers, but even if the Usurpations conquered Earth, I am pretty sure that they would have sustained a substantial amount of losses and would have been greatly weakened.

*THE AFTERMATH - Civil Security Victory*

I would like to provide an example from the Halo series. In Halo, the humans won the war against the Covenant, despite the technological advancements and the sheer numbers of the Covenant's military. Just because the Usurpations have better technology and more soldiers, they still could have been defeated by the Civil Security. If the Civil Security won, they would have won because of their superior skill and heavy weapons. Civil Security has a clear advantage here. Similar to the Usurpations, CS soldiers utilize rapid teleportation. We see this in level 31, near the end of the level when the CS reinforcements arrive. We can also assume that Civil Security also has air superiority and can bomb Usurpation bases and whatnot. We also have to take Civil Security's familiarity with Earth into account. The main duty of Civil Security is to protect Earth, specifically, so because of this, we can confirm that Civil Security has another advantage in terms of how familiar they are with Earth's environment. Usurpations are just foreign invaders. They are going to know little to no information about Earth's terrain whatsoever.

Side Note: Based on the appearance of the Usurpations, they seem to originate from a desert-like planet. This can be seen with Usurpation architecture (refer to the ALE if needed) and Usurpation armor and weaponry.

*THE AFTERMATH - Stalemate*

If Civil Security engages and the Usurpation Forces engage in a war, they would've experienced great casualties, and get very skilled at killing each other. This brings me to the last possible outcome. This is a stalemate and a possible peace treaty. In this situation, both the Usurpations and the Civil Security would have sustained such substantial losses that they ended the war and signed a peace treaty. Though, Earth would have military and civilian casualties. The Usurpations would have only had military-based casualties since they are invaders, not defenders. This outcome is quite considerable because both the Usurpations and the Civil Security have their ups and downs, so it would make sense for something like this to happen. Though, it is quite unlikely for an outcome like this to occur. Plus, it's also quite likely that the peace treaty that is signed is going to be temporary and the Usurpations are going to try to take Earth again. The whole point of the Correction Nine operation was to save humanity from the Usurpation invasion. If this type of outcome ever occurred, why would Correction Nine bother to send anyone back in time to correct the course of events that led to the Usurpation invasion in the first place? Furthermore, I am pretty sure that an advanced race like the Usurpations won't submit to, apparently, a less advanced civilization. Based on all of the reasons we have talked about, we can safely assume that this type of outcome is unlikely, though, not entirely.

*CONCLUSION*

All in all, both factions are worth talking about. I had a lot of fun making this post. So please, do me a favor and reply to this post. Let me know what you think about this post and the outcome of the war in general. This post was one of my longer posts because of the sheer amount of points I had to cover. Therefore, I hope you guys enjoyed the post. Anyways, I love you all (no homo if you're a boy) and I will see guys later, peace.

*DISCLAIMER*

This post is filled with speculative points, all of the points may not be 100% correct.
Last edited by Paul Jackson CS on 4 March 2022, 01:04, edited 14 times in total.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Who won the war in PB2?

Postby Gashadokuro » 25 May 2021, 00:33

Dark Clan.

*everybody started clapping*
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 25 May 2021, 02:02

Gashadokuro wrote:Dark Clan.

*everybody started clapping*

Possibly, but DC has nothing to do with lore.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby nightmar » 12 June 2021, 21:44

It is implied that in the end Usurpation Forces will take over the Earth. Hence why all the story with marine and Noir Lime going back in time to prevent the invasion.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 13 June 2021, 00:49

nightmar wrote:It is implied that in the end Usurpation Forces will take over the Earth. Hence why all the story with marine and Noir Lime going back in time to prevent the invasion.

Yes, that is one of the outcomes I have talked about. I honestly think it would be better if humanity won and sustained heavy losses at the same time. But, you are right. The whole reason for the operation is to prevent the Usurpation invasion from happening.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby gsa12 » 17 June 2021, 03:08

nah aliens will win because correction 9's weaponry is no match to others.

gsa12
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby _Corporal_ » 17 June 2021, 03:26

Corpland...
_Corporal_
Recruit

Postby Star Def » 17 June 2021, 09:19

Paul Jackson CS wrote:*INTRODUCTION*

they would have sustained HEAVY losses

Sustainded, Nice. i know this how it's spelled correctly.

What's with the obsession with lore, it sounds like you are going to learn about PB's lore and becoming a History teacher at PB, not that worth paying that amount of attention to PB2's Lore Lmoa.
Flash games are cool no?
Star Def
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 17 June 2021, 15:04

Star Def wrote:
Paul Jackson CS wrote:*INTRODUCTION*

they would have sustained HEAVY losses

Sustainded, Nice. i know this how it's spelled correctly.

What's with the obsession with lore, it sounds like you are going to learn about PB's lore and becoming a History teacher at PB, not that worth paying that amount of attention to PB2's Lore Lmoa.

I have removed the repetition going on with the word sustained. Thanks for the feedback!
Last edited by Paul Jackson CS on 18 July 2021, 17:18, edited 4 times in total.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Gashadokuro » 17 June 2021, 15:29

your lore is crappy
Gashadokuro

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 17 June 2021, 15:47

Gashadokuro wrote:your lore is crappy

Sorry if my lore is hard to understand. Can you please tell me what parts of the post are bad? I would be happy to improve the post, and the only way I can do that is by your feedback on the matter.
Last edited by Paul Jackson CS on 18 July 2021, 17:07, edited 1 time in total.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby eru_ » 17 June 2021, 18:07

Your lore seems to be fine, I'm not gonna be an edgy troll, and I encourage you to develop your lore.

Even people might disliked your lore, they might change their mind one day if you improved more.
eru_

Postby NExileny » 17 June 2021, 18:40

I very well like your idea and where you plan on making the lore go, but there is a slight problem. Civil security is obviously on its own planet, and they have a massive amount of manpower and also in terms of weaponry, they seem to use better weapons on the later stages of the game such as the railgun and the CS-bloom, we now know that the CS are more advanced than we thought, a total invasion of earth would be nearly impossible to pull off due to the large population and the amount of resistance they would get, not to mention they would probably have air superiority in terms of guirella warfare since we barely see any high end jets except of the crappy drones that they may have, so we are safe to assume that the civil security can easily disrupt usurpation forces and cause massive chaos amongst the ranks, we also need to take morale into consideration unless they are a hivemind, which is unlikely because they have a rank structure. We are safe to assume that Civil Security can win the war due to the even MORE technological advancement of their troops due to such a short amount of time, the usurpations seem to have weaponry that could be made by humans in the near future, but we do see that the CS use old XM8 rifles but that still doesnt mean anything because it could be an advanced version but with the same look, which clearly made the usurpation forces underestimate human manpower and their insane speed of manufacturing weapons at a massive rate, we have yet to include any anti-tank, anti-air, dare i say artillery given the fact that humans can do that on MASSES given the fact on recent wars and the 2nd world war, its a clear and big L for the usurpation forces in the long run, the fact that we only fight in barely snowy regions shows that the usurpations havent gone that far into human settlements, let alone even mention that there are no clear occupied cities, we wouldve easily seen towns or massive cities given to how big the human population wouldve been at that exact time of the war. Its pretty clear that on the long run the usurpations will obviously fail since they clearly have been fighting on hilly regions or underground hitting 0 industrial factories as far as we have seen, the CS are simply too advanced for the usurpations to take out such a massive and expendable army, and before you say the usurpation forces can just simply teleport to earth, think about it again. Because its pretty easy to bomb key teleportation sites that the usurpation forces might use, teleporting like how they do it in just 2 levels shows that its pretty much WAY more expensive, we can take that the CS have already been winning the war in the first level, the usurpations couldve easily taken the CS fortification we first encounter if they properly planned anything, but its obviously pretty clear that the usurpation forces have nearly 0 on-the-field coordination and can only plan stuff with extent. Making them very easy to take out if any main teleportation site is raided successfully by the civil security forces, if that fails then they can easily nuke the site to take it out. But if they do manage to successfully take a site and be able to get a teleportation device that can teleport humans to the UF planet then its pretty clear that they will use it to its full extent, the Usurpation Forces are simply too weak to make any major move against their foe given the fact that they barely even use any artillery, naval batteries, or anything to assist them in the fight. But this is understandable since most of the fights in PB2 happen at close ranges and artillery cannot be called at that exact moment, but still if the Usurpation Forces were actually that good and did take any major human site then we would clearly have atleast encountered one in PB2. Its just the fact that the Usurpation Forces are losing the war at every front since they dont use even the most simple military tactics, the CS probably use a creeping barrage to take out enemy fortifactions (A creeping barrage is a military tactic which involves infantry and artillery, artillery fires infront of the infantry usually around 100+ meters away from them destroying every resistance at its path, incase any resistance survived then it would be taken out by the infantry, meanwhile dangerous it has proven extremely effective throught wars.) And thus sums up on why simply the Usurpation Forces cannot do such a massive invasion and would just get repelled with the fight going on at the Usurpation Planet in the very end.

NExileny
Recruit

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 18 June 2021, 01:59

NExileny wrote:I very well like your idea and where you plan on making the lore go, but there is a slight problem. Civil security is obviously on its own planet, and they have a massive amount of manpower and also in terms of weaponry, they seem to use better weapons on the later stages of the game such as the railgun and the CS-bloom, we now know that the CS are more advanced than we thought, a total invasion of earth would be nearly impossible to pull off due to the large population and the amount of resistance they would get, not to mention they would probably have air superiority in terms of guirella warfare since we barely see any high end jets except of the crappy drones that they may have, so we are safe to assume that the civil security can easily disrupt usurpation forces and cause massive chaos amongst the ranks, we also need to take morale into consideration unless they are a hivemind, which is unlikely because they have a rank structure. We are safe to assume that Civil Security can win the war due to the even MORE technological advancement of their troops due to such a short amount of time, the usurpations seem to have weaponry that could be made by humans in the near future, but we do see that the CS use old XM8 rifles but that still doesnt mean anything because it could be an advanced version but with the same look, which clearly made the usurpation forces underestimate human manpower and their insane speed of manufacturing weapons at a massive rate, we have yet to include any anti-tank, anti-air, dare i say artillery given the fact that humans can do that on MASSES given the fact on recent wars and the 2nd world war, its a clear and big L for the usurpation forces in the long run, the fact that we only fight in barely snowy regions shows that the usurpations havent gone that far into human settlements, let alone even mention that there are no clear occupied cities, we wouldve easily seen towns or massive cities given to how big the human population wouldve been at that exact time of the war. Its pretty clear that on the long run the usurpations will obviously fail since they clearly have been fighting on hilly regions or underground hitting 0 industrial factories as far as we have seen, the CS are simply too advanced for the usurpations to take out such a massive and expendable army, and before you say the usurpation forces can just simply teleport to earth, think about it again. Because its pretty easy to bomb key teleportation sites that the usurpation forces might use, teleporting like how they do it in just 2 levels shows that its pretty much WAY more expensive, we can take that the CS have already been winning the war in the first level, the usurpations couldve easily taken the CS fortification we first encounter if they properly planned anything, but its obviously pretty clear that the usurpation forces have nearly 0 on-the-field coordination and can only plan stuff with extent. Making them very easy to take out if any main teleportation site is raided successfully by the civil security forces, if that fails then they can easily nuke the site to take it out. But if they do manage to successfully take a site and be able to get a teleportation device that can teleport humans to the UF planet then its pretty clear that they will use it to its full extent, the Usurpation Forces are simply too weak to make any major move against their foe given the fact that they barely even use any artillery, naval batteries, or anything to assist them in the fight. But this is understandable since most of the fights in PB2 happen at close ranges and artillery cannot be called at that exact moment, but still if the Usurpation Forces were actually that good and did take any major human site then we would clearly have atleast encountered one in PB2. Its just the fact that the Usurpation Forces are losing the war at every front since they dont use even the most simple military tactics, the CS probably use a creeping barrage to take out enemy fortifactions (A creeping barrage is a military tactic which involves infantry and artillery, artillery fires infront of the infantry usually around 100+ meters away from them destroying every resistance at its path, incase any resistance survived then it would be taken out by the infantry, meanwhile dangerous it has proven extremely effective throught wars.) And thus sums up on why simply the Usurpation Forces cannot do such a massive invasion and would just get repelled with the fight going on at the Usurpation Planet in the very end.

Thanks for the compliment and I really like your ideas.
Last edited by Paul Jackson CS on 5 March 2022, 06:28, edited 2 times in total.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 18 July 2021, 17:08

_Corporal_ wrote:Corpland...

I honestly think that Corpland should become an actual faction. It would be nice to see an empirical faction in PB2. We just need some art for how the soldiers are going to look like and whatnot.

All hail to the emperor!

eru_ wrote:Your lore seems to be fine, I'm not gonna be an edgy troll, and I encourage you to develop your lore.

Even people might disliked your lore, they might change their mind one day if you improved more.

Thanks man.
Last edited by Kiriakos Gr96 on 25 February 2022, 21:46, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: double post
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby AssaultScout » 23 February 2022, 20:15

Your lore is very worth reading for me, and for now, I even understand more of PB lore, I am very interested in PB2 lore, and thank you for this.

AssaultScout
Recruit

Postby mokaal » 25 February 2022, 19:33

Civil Security, no cap.

Puck C9, Zuck Usurpers, Duck Falkoks and Huck every faction out there except for CS, that is connected to PB2.
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby PeacyQuack » 25 February 2022, 21:08

According to Asia Usurper tablets the turkish forces won the war with a strategic advantage
We should stop sushex56 together

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 25 February 2022, 21:45

paulstin wrote:The Glorious DARK CLAN won the PB2 world war back in 2017, The Link below shows us when war is declared on us,

DARK CLAN are the masters of war, DARK CLANS CLOAK COVERS ALL THE PB2 and will cover the PB3 world

LONG LIVE OUR DARK CLAN LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mufPyc1L3hc

@paulstin i would kindly request you not to spam the forum with offtopic and advertising posts.

Offtopic replies removed
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby Hunter4408 » 12 March 2022, 02:44

I'm pretty sure the Usurpation Forces do.
- Hunter
PB Veteran
Hunter4408
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Next

Return to Lore Discussion