A Detailed Look at Civil Security ranks.

An area to discuss fan art lore, Plazma Burst lore!

A Detailed Look at Civil Security ranks.

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 19 May 2021, 16:35

*INTRODUCTION*

Civil Security is known by everyone who plays PB2. Civil Security is way more than soldiers who serve as an obstacle to the Marine. They are the protectors of Earth. In fact, they are the reason why Earth is lasting so long to the Usurpations. I have been wanting to talk about Civil Security ranks because two more ranks were added to PB2. So let's take a deeper look at Civil Security ranks, shall we?

*RANKS*

-CS Lite-

CS Lites serve as the main force of the CS and are the "grunts" of Civil Security. Most CS soldiers are CS Lites. They wear their signature brown armor. The armor blends in well with the environment. CS Lites are very swift in combat. They are fast and agile. CS Lites are given light armor, but it does offer a decent amount of protection. Their armor is about half the weight of a CS Heavy's armor and sacrifices protection for speed and mobility. CS Lites have 350 HP and are the equals of the Usurpation Soldier Minors. However, CS Lites do outperform Usurpation Soldier Minors in battle by HP and skill, but rank-wise, they are equal with the Usurpation Soldier Minors. From a skill perspective, CS Lites are equivalent to Usurpation Soldier Majors. CS Lites wield the basic CS loadout. This is an Assault Rifle CS-RC and a Pistol CS-Pro. They are also provided with fancier weapons, as is the case with every other CS soldier rank.

-CS Protector or Civil Protector-

Civil Protectors serve as the "military police" of Civil Security. They wear distinct blue armor, which is made up of large plates. The amount of HP they have is approximately 500 HP. Civil Protectors are not meant to fight in the front lines. They stay near citizens at all times. Civil Protectors normally operate within urban areas or places that house a lot of citizens. Civil Protectors outclass both Usurpation Soldier Minors and Majors, but rank-wise, they are the equivalents of Usurpation Soldier Majors. Ultimately, Civil Protectors are the reason why civilians can sit in their homes and drink beer while Civil Security soldiers bust their bunkers fighting in the front lines.

Side Note: The large plating that makes up the armor of Civil Protectors is the main reason why they have 500 HP in the first place.

-CS Riot-

CS Riots are the "SWATs" of Civil Security. As a result, they deal with everything from insurgents to civilian opposition. CS Riots wear their signature black armor with yellow accenting. The armor of CS Riots is made up of heavy plating; therefore, they have 500 HP, similar to the Civil Protectors. CS Riots are skilled at what they do. A so-called "Riot Squad" can easily suppress riots and insurgencies. We can also infer that CS Riots aren't sent to the front lines, or at least, not often. The Assault Rifle CS-IK is the primary weapon of a CS Riot. CS Riots outclass Usurpation Soldier Minors and Majors, or the bulk of the Usurpation Forces.

Side Note: Most other Civil Security units are quite jealous of CS Riots because they were the first ones to get their hands on Civil Security's new assault rifle, the Assault Rifle CS-IK.

-CS Heavy-

CS Heavies serve as Civil Security's "shock troopers". CS Heavies are equipped with heavy armor as opposed to CS Lites. In exchange for protection and stability, their armor sacrifices speed and mobility. Even the most powerful weapons can't knock down a CS Heavy. CS Heavies are deployed into high-stake areas. The goal of this is to reduce the number of casualties during a battle. Most of the time, CS Heavies have CS Lites under their command. This is so that CS Heavies will get the extra support during a battle. CS Heavies have 750 HP. As a result of their high HP, CS Heavies outclass a good part of the Usurpation ranks; specifically, Usurpation Soldier Minors, Usurpation Soldier Majors, and Usurpation Rangers. CS Heavies are the equivalents of Usurpation Advanced Soldiers. CS Heavies are given the basic CS loadout, an Assault Rifle CS-RC, and a Pistol CS-Pro. Though, they are often seen with heavy weapons, especially in later campaign levels.

Side Note: A CS Heavy's armor is not all about protection, it's also about stability. The heavier an object is, the more stable it is. This same rule also applies to armor.

-CS Ghost-

CS Ghosts are the "special forces" of Civil Security. They conduct reconnaissance and provide enemy intelligence to their CS comrades. CS Ghosts are among the deadliest Civil Security soldiers. CS Ghosts have a unique ability that sets them apart from their comrades. This special ability is invisibility. CS Ghosts can turn invisible and cannot be spotted by the naked eye. Weapons can still detect them, however. This is either by LED indicators or by projectile contact. Even so, CS Ghosts are particularly careful not to be detected by their enemies, especially after their difficult experience with the Marine. CS Ghosts are fitted with one of the most advanced armors that Civil Security has to offer. CS Ghost armor features the high-tech cloaking mechanism that was previously mentioned, and in addition, offers slightly greater protection than CS Lite armor, especially around the wrist. But, the wrist protection does not contribute to the HP of the CS Ghosts. Their armor is completely black, the only exceptions are the green accents. CS Ghosts are well known for their tendency to create odd sounds. This is because they are equipped with voice scramblers, which allow CS Ghosts to stay as covert as possible. In addition, the bodies of CS Ghosts are heavily modified to achieve maximum transparency. As previously mentioned, CS Ghosts love using PSI Blades. It allows them to maintain their secrecy. Nonetheless, CS Ghosts are adept at using all types of weaponry (refer to levels 25 and 26 if needed). CS Ghosts, because of their stealth abilities, outclass all Usurpation ranks, including Usurpation Destroyers. Although the HP of CS Ghosts is unknown, it probably corresponds with that of CS Lites.

Side Note: The voice scramblers of CS Ghosts make them near unintelligible to anyone that is not a CS soldier.

Side Note: CS Ghosts use shotguns in level 25 and there is one CS Ghost that uses a heavy railgun at the beginning of level 26.

-CS Boss-

Ah yes, the CS Bosses. The "battle-hardened super-soldiers" of the CS Military. CS Bosses are incredibly tough, most notably, their armor. CS Boss armor combines the flexibility of CS Lite armor with the protection of CS Heavy armor. CS Bosses wear some of the most advanced armors that Civil Security has to offer, similar to the CS Ghosts. CS Bosses are trained to use a wide variety of weapons and are very skilled tacticians. CS Bosses are normally deployed in pairs. Though, just one CS Boss can easily wipe out a battalion of Usurpations. CS Bosses are clearly a one-man army. CS Bosses are the equivalents of Usurpation Destroyers, in terms of HP. Because of their wide range of weapons, CS Bosses still outclass Usurpation Destroyers. Similar to Usurpation Destroyers, CS Bosses have 1000 HP! Talk about a one-man army. We can conclude that CS Bosses outclass ALL Usurpation ranks because of their wide array of weapons and high HP.

Side Note: Some would say that they are "high-ranking officers". We have to keep in mind that high-ranking officers (majors, colonels, and generals) would never actually fight alongside soldiers. Though, low-ranking officers (lieutenants and captains) would fight alongside soldiers.

*RANK HP CHART*

CS Lite - 350 HP
Civil Protector or CS Protector - 500 HP
CS Riot - 500 HP
CS Heavy - 750 HP
CS Ghost- 350 HP
CS Boss - 1000 HP

*CONCLUSION*

You might have read this post, or may not have read it at all. Though, I would like to thank you all for coming past this post. It really means a lot to me that people are taking the time to check out these posts, and my other post "Armor in PB". Please reply to this post. I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions on the matter. I would also like to say that the HP stats are not based on the official HP stats. This is because the official HP stats show highly armored soldiers as having lower HP than expected. Therefore, I crafted my own HP chart based on the armor and rankings of the soldiers. Anyways, thank you all and I will see you in the next post, peace.

*DISCLAIMER*

This post has some speculative points in it. Not all points are going to be 100% correct.
Last edited by Paul Jackson CS on 28 September 2021, 01:39, edited 23 times in total.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: A Detailed Look at Civil Security ranks.

Postby mokaal » 25 May 2021, 20:56

Fact:

Civil protectors can sometimes to be referred to as Military Police of CS

I disagree with your views on CS riots, judging by their name they're to handle riots not acting like some sort of special troopers like rangers or usurps

Other than that, I like your views on CS, and I wanted you to make one for falkok ranks topic
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Gashadokuro » 25 May 2021, 20:57

What 10 years of waiting does to a mfer.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 25 May 2021, 23:21

mokaal wrote:Fact:

Civil protectors can sometimes to be referred to as Military Police of CS

I disagree with your views on CS riots, judging by their name they're to handle riots not acting like some sort of special troopers like rangers or usurps

Other than that, I like your views on CS, and I wanted you to make one for falkok ranks topic

Thanks for replying to my post, and yes, I will definitely create a Falkok version of this post. I will also edit this post because what you have said is true. It does make sense for CS Riots to suppress, well, riots. Plus, it is also true that Civil Protectors aren't just "police" but are "military police", which is described in the official wiki. It is also quite practical because Civil Security is a militarized force. And again, thanks for replying to this post and providing me with your feedback. My goal is to make sure that my posts are as understandable and as agreeable as possible. Feedback like this really helps me out.

Gashadokuro wrote:What 10 years of waiting does to a mfer.

Lol. But yes, I really don't know why I am making all of these posts now I could've actually made these posts long ago. But, it was totally worth it because we have a lot more weapons and skins in the game.
Last edited by Paul Jackson CS on 26 May 2021, 16:20, edited 6 times in total.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby tehswordninja » 26 May 2021, 00:33

Merged your last posts due to doubleposting.

I'll edit this post later to give my feedback - I'll focus more on your style and method of presenting information than any faulty or weak lore, though I'll keep a minor section on that as well
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 7 June 2021, 19:07

tehswordninja wrote:Merged your last posts due to doubleposting.

I'll edit this post later to give my feedback - I'll focus more on your style and method of presenting information than any faulty or weak lore, though I'll keep a minor section on that as well

Okay sure, go ahead.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby lrv » 12 June 2021, 14:49

You got it wrong on Civil Protectors.

The guy who made them said they are Civil Securities for Urban areas with people.

BTW Eric Gurt said awnsering one of the Lore Questions CS Ghosts are heavily modified for maximum body transparency.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 12 June 2021, 15:19

lrv wrote:You got it wrong on Civil Protectors.

The guy who made them said they are Civil Securities for Urban areas with people.

BTW Eric Gurt said awnsering one of the Lore Questions CS Ghosts are heavily modified for maximum body transparency.

True, the point is that Civil Protectors have to stay close to citizens, this would mean they would have to be military police. Civil Security is a militarized force. In the official wiki excerpt, it states that Civil Protectors are not meant for frontline combat. Also, the 2nd point you have made has already been stated in the post. But anyway, thanks for providing me with feedback.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Coolsugar » 14 July 2021, 04:33

I feel like the CS Ghosts were literally just civil security forces that died in combat. I don't think they were meant to be special forces.

Coolsugar
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 14 July 2021, 15:05

Coolsugar wrote:I feel like the CS Ghosts were literally just civil security forces that died in combat. I don't think they were meant to be special forces.

Could be. But this theory is very odd because it would either mean that PB2 has some paranormal lore, or that Civil Security is bringing back dead CS soldiers to life, kind of like the Undead Troopers from Star Wars. But based on the tactics and skill of CS Ghosts, it is quite clear that they are some very special type of unit. This is why they are referred to as the "special forces" of the CS military. Some might say, "why do you call CS Ghosts skilled?" Well, the reason for this is that if the Marine tries to slice a CS Ghost with PSI Blades (without the player spamming his/her mouse or using time warp), the CS Ghost will probably win that fight. They slice way quicker than a normal CS soldier, and the Marine himself. The skill and tactics of CS Ghosts set them apart from normal soldiers, not to mention their cloaking ability which they obtain from their high-tech suits. Therefore, all of these points suggest that CS Ghosts are, in fact, special forces soldiers.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Lore Discussion