[APPROVAL REQUEST] Galeforce-rw

[APPROVAL REQUEST] Galeforce-rw

Postby Galeforce » 7 June 2020, 10:51

[1]
- To the best of my knowledge, the following map fits all requirements to be approved: YES
- The following map contains no unfair hidden features: YES
- The following map contains nothing against the PB2 Code of Conduct: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES

[2]
- Map Name: Realwar
- Map ID: Galeforce-rw
- Link to Map Page: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... &id=984531
- Link to Map Demo: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=galeforce-rw

[3]
- Give a brief description of the map: realwar map with camping combating build style. 3 grenades 2 shield nades and 1 portnade, map works in any mode but works best in coop
- Why you think the map deserves to be approved: i think its because of the way the map is built, it makes camping rather obsolete and the 2 routes linking each base(the pool and the sky link) allows players to have multiple ways to fight each other in the map and the weapons (the rmk and the bng one each) located in the middle of each route is worth fighting for and can equalise many battles
- Any other comments: it should be completely fair for both sides and there should not be any gameplay affecting isses
Last edited by Galeforce on 7 June 2020, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.

Galeforce
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: [APPROVAL REQUEST] Galeforce-rw

Postby Build » 9 June 2020, 17:26

The preview feels like its one of the good ol maps, wow x death-realwar better version

Do you really have to selfboost up there, And perhaps it can be used as a camping spot

remove

Looks ugly with that :c

And in general, This map needs some improvements since its like 2013 map, not really a fan of real war maps tbh the gameplay is boring
Build
Falkok [250]

Re: [APPROVAL REQUEST] Galeforce-rw

Postby Galeforce » 10 June 2020, 03:48

you dont need to selfboost at all tbh but whatever since the x key doesnt exist right?
Aww.

Galeforce
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Approval Request Archive