[APPROVAL REQUEST] robloxplazmaalen_yt-tango2

[APPROVAL REQUEST] robloxplazmaalen_yt-tango2

Postby robloxplazmaalen_YT » 2 February 2019, 03:46

[1]
- To the best of my knowledge, the following map fits all requirements to be approved: YES
- The following map contains no unfair hidden features: YES
- The following map contains nothing against the PB2 Code of Conduct: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES

[2]
- Map Name: :.Tango 2!:.
- Map ID: robloxplazmaalen_yt-tango2
- Link to Map Page: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... &id=924547
- Link to Map Demo: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=r ... _yt-tango2

[3]
- Give a brief description of the map: A huge medium map that can help 3 vs 3 players. Mostly fighting enough with lots of teamwork.
- Why you think the map deserves to be approved: Its no hidden and it feels awesome when there's no glitches. My map is safe and clear and can be deserved for waiting patiently to get it. That's all I got in my own opinion.
- Any other comments: N/A
YOU ARE BLUE.

YOU ARE GREEN!

PINK THE THE THINK!

THE END, ALEN.
robloxplazmaalen_YT
Recruit

Re: [APPROVAL REQUEST] robloxplazmaalen_yt-tango2

Postby Hikarikaze » 2 February 2019, 05:34

robloxplazmaalen_YT wrote:A huge medium map that can help 3 vs 3 players

Huge and medium don't go together. And if the map is "huge," then 3v3 definitely isn't enough people for a map considered "huge."

robloxplazmaalen_YT wrote:My map is safe

I almost died with 7 HP left trying to drop down from here http://prntscr.com/mfjda1

If that's safe to you, I'm concerned. Secondly, you can't have water ladders in an approved map. This qualifies as one. Use pushers like normal mapmakers do if you're going to have a gravitator decor sitting on the ground. -0.4 on the Y axis is a value mapmakers tend to use for pushers meant to lift people up.

One team is set to Alpha which is something you should never do when making a multiplayer map. Alpha is a single player team. You don't ever use a single player team in a map meant for multiplayer. Switch that team to a different one.

You can shoot right through the walls in this structure where the blue team is spawned. In the spot where I'm standing, the red team is right below where I'm shooting. That's a possible spawn kill risk right there that shouldn't exist in any capacity. The red team has no cover to speak of, while the blue team at least has some semblance of cover in the form of the base they spawn in, even if weapons can shoot right through those walls. There's major balance problems right out the gate.

This map looks like something thrown together in 5 minutes from 2011 and 2011 maps looked better than this somehow. In my opinion, this doesn't deserve approval. It'll stick out badly amongst the other maps that have basic quality in it if it was approved. Approving this map would only show that the standards of approved maps have fallen disastrously.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

I get it

Postby robloxplazmaalen_YT » 2 February 2019, 06:13

I understand, I'll fix it and I'll try my best! I know it can be a lot of diffcults but I ant gonna give up like these people do. Thanks though! :)

Your really a good sport! ;)

I finally finished it, now I can invite my friends or people! Thanks for helping me a bit!!

I think I need my first approval. Cause I never had one. So I am
just looking forward too find one.! ! :D
Last edited by Kiriakos Gr96 on 5 February 2019, 14:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post.
YOU ARE BLUE.

YOU ARE GREEN!

PINK THE THE THINK!

THE END, ALEN.
robloxplazmaalen_YT
Recruit

Postby GreekSholdierDARK CLAN » 2 February 2019, 12:21

One of the problems is that the group of reds will die down here because ... http://prntscr.com/mfm9xl
It is not fair.
GreekSholdierDARK CLAN
Recruit

Got Ya!

Postby robloxplazmaalen_YT » 2 February 2019, 23:22

I understand, I'll add some walls to make it look like they have cover. Thanks for the feedback though. Everybody likes my map! 8)
YOU ARE BLUE.

YOU ARE GREEN!

PINK THE THE THINK!

THE END, ALEN.
robloxplazmaalen_YT
Recruit

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 5 February 2019, 14:13

robloxplazmaalen_YT Please dont double post the next time use the edit button.

On topic
I dont think this map can approved.
Before you suggest a map for approval make sure that you have read the requirements for map approval.
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/level_edito ... roval.html

Topic locked.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Return to Approval Request Archive