[EDIT REQUEST] silverteen11-sol

Approved Map Edit Requests

[EDIT REQUEST] silverteen11-sol

Postby Resi » 3 January 2018, 12:49

[A]
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting an Approved Map Edit Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Approved Map Edit Request rules: YES
- I have confirmed that this map is currently approved: YES

[B]
- Map Name: Sol [MP]
- Map ID: silverteen11-sol
- Link to Map Page: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=silve ... &id=815239
- Link to Map Demo: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=silverteen11-sol

[C]
- Do you think this map need a minor edit, or a major overhaul?: Major overhaul.
- In a few words, why is an edit required?: EG, Outdated map, unfair map, map glitches present, etc: I have added two anti-spammable teleporters in the acid pool and killing ray area accessible for both teams to speed up gameplay for small amounts of players, moved the killing ray area above blue team to give them a high spot that red team already has, Added a huge wall above the falkok ship to reduce spraying, weakened pushers a bit, reduced size of some oversized things to improve loading time and performance, changed slot priority (2>4>6>1, was 6>4>2>1), added a few more weapons that can be found: Grenade launcher, Ray gun, Sniper Rifle (2 in each),
- In detail, what exactly is wrong with the map, and what exactly needs to be edited?: Read above
- Any other comments: Edited map is here: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=silve ... &id=858093
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Lite Marine [800]
 
Posts: 890
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: [EDIT REQUEST] silverteen11-sol

Postby The Gold Herobrine » 3 January 2018, 19:36

Really cool! The editing what you did is now better and smoother.

The Gold Herobrine
Recruit
 
Posts: 24
Joined: 10 October 2014, 09:14

Re: [EDIT REQUEST] silverteen11-sol

Postby Venemous » 3 January 2018, 20:24

None of these changes can be argued as anything but beneficial to the map's design, and his implicit argument that maps with such flaws shouldn't be kept within the ranked circle is perfectly sound.
MAPMAKER'S TOOLKIT v1.3
Last update: August 27 2018

http://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=21832
User avatar
Venemous
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 16 November 2013, 02:33

Re: [EDIT REQUEST] silverteen11-sol

Postby lee06400 » 4 January 2018, 12:30

The map is a huge spamfest at the top, and there aren't any cover to prevent being sniped from the other side of the map with rails. The current edited map does improve it a little more but the top of the map is still way too much dominant in comparison with the bottom of the map, maybe try to make it a bit more appealing to play in with more covers/platforms in the empty spaces. The new guns are a good addition to the map.
[Insert a generic pseudo-philosophical quote here]
User avatar
lee06400
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 94
Joined: 26 July 2013, 18:06
Location: France

Re: [EDIT REQUEST] silverteen11-sol

Postby Resi » 4 January 2018, 17:16

lee06400 wrote:The map is a huge spamfest at the top, and there aren't any cover to prevent being sniped from the other side of the map with rails. The current edited map does improve it a little more but the top of the map is still way too much dominant in comparison with the bottom of the map, maybe try to make it a bit more appealing to play in with more covers/platforms in the empty spaces. The new guns are a good addition to the map.


Done, there are now more platforms to reach more areas, more platforms for cover and some platforms have been increased in size to also improve cover and reaching of areas.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Lite Marine [800]
 
Posts: 890
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: [EDIT REQUEST] silverteen11-sol

Postby JayaRaya » 7 January 2018, 12:17

The map does more better than previously. If i might ask, is the acid & laser damage is too strong ? (5 seconds to die..)
"Always repent and rectify any mistakes that you have been done."


Spoiler: Show More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OMD_LSELAM
User avatar
JayaRaya
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 128
Joined: 24 October 2015, 09:26
Location: Heaven

Re: [EDIT REQUEST] silverteen11-sol

Postby Resi » 7 January 2018, 15:48

JayaRaya wrote:The map does more better than previously. If i might ask, is the acid & laser damage is too strong ? (5 seconds to die..)


5 seconds is ok since you shouldn't get near hazards mid-battle, it would get sped up in varying amounts depending how you get wounded, so there would be no point on slowing it down, plus it can be used by anyone.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Lite Marine [800]
 
Posts: 890
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: [EDIT REQUEST] silverteen11-sol

Postby Resi » 3 June 2018, 20:46

It's been updated, thanks! Topic locked.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Lite Marine [800]
 
Posts: 890
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela


Return to Approved Map Edit Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users