[EDIT REQUEST] silverteen11-goodfort

Approved Map Edit Requests

[EDIT REQUEST] silverteen11-goodfort

Postby Resi » 30 November 2017, 05:32

[A]
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting an Approved Map Edit Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Approved Map Edit Request rules: YES
- I have confirmed that this map is currently approved: YES

[B]
- Map Name: Nocturnal Well Fort
- Map ID: silverteen11-goodfort
- Link to Map Page: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=silve ... &id=540815
- Link to Map Demo: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=silverteen11-goodfort

[C]
- Do you think this map need a minor edit, or a major overhaul?: Minor edit.
- In a few words, why is an edit required?: EG, Outdated map, unfair map, map glitches present, etc: Back then there was no engine mark to respawn with weapons, I've added the engine mark for it and removed a lot of weapons around the map. 4 Snipers and 2 teleporters along with more precise pushers: The teleporters should speed up the pace.
- In detail, what exactly is wrong with the map, and what exactly needs to be edited?: An update with the engine marks and more precise overlapping/pushers & more possible paths.
- Any other comments: I have the edited version with what I requested in silverteen11-goodfort_e
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Lite Marine [800]

Re: [EDIT REQUEST] silverteen11-goodfort

Postby DoomWrath » 10 June 2018, 18:21

Does this map still exist? It does not appear on the approved list or your profile.
DoomWrath
Administrator

Re: [EDIT REQUEST] silverteen11-goodfort

Postby Resi » 11 June 2018, 00:57

DoomWrath wrote:Does this map still exist? It does not appear on the approved list or your profile.

It still does, but I have it unpublished because I don't think it's a good map, so I'll just lock this topic.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Lite Marine [800]

Return to Approved Map Edit Requests