[APPROVAL REQUEST] girl_power-ace

[APPROVAL REQUEST] girl_power-ace

Postby Girl_Power » 3 January 2020, 07:44

[1]
- To the best of my knowledge, the following map fits all requirements to be approved: YES
- The following map contains no unfair hidden features: YES
- The following map contains nothing against the PB2 Code of Conduct: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES

[2]
- Map Name: GP | Ace
- Map ID: girl_power-ace
- Link to Map Page: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php? ... _power-ace
- Link to Map Demo: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php? ... _power-ace

[3]
- Give a brief description of the map: An old-fashioned, classic-styled map with an uncluttered design. Sides are mirrored and the map is 100 percent symmetrical. The gameplay is totally fair. (Visit map page for full description)
- Why you think the map deserves to be approved: The map meets all the requirements for approval.
- Any other comments: This is the first map I have requested for approval. Please forgive me if I have done anything wrong.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Re: [APPROVAL REQUEST] girl_power-ace

Postby Girl_Power » 6 January 2020, 05:39

Yes, I do see what you mean. I have had this concern myself too but if I try to fix this by adding another platform or rearranging the platforms nearby, it will make the map seem too cluttered, and I do not want that as well. This is the only place where players can die from fall damage. Other than this location on the map, there is not any other fall damage threat. Thank you for suggesting this problem to me, Sgt Dwayne.

Another problem I have to admit is the blocky doors (decorations). I have had numerous people tell me that doors cannot be grabbed ahold of but for some odd reason, the doors used as decorations on my map can be held onto without any visible ledges. If someone can kindly help me solve this problem, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

- GP
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Girl_Power » 25 January 2020, 22:10

I am going to make some updates on this map.

Locking topic...
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Tempus » 10 February 2020, 23:17

When you make changes, don't make a new topic. Just let us know you made some changes (let us know what you did too :P )
Tempus
Advisor

Return to Approval Request Archive