Shortcut supportable for map making.

Give us your feedback about the Level Editor! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Shortcut supportable for map making.

Postby yi en » 4 July 2020, 08:25

Basically this is simple: you can bind "add ___" with keyboard to improve your map making.

For instance, you can make "add wall" by simple pressing L(cuz w is used duh), "add trigger" by simply pressing t etc.

If possible, it should be customizable by user to using those shortcuts.

This post my be simple, and not even my normal style, but hopefully people can share with it and I may release a whole list of suggestion of short cut keys of all blocks.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: Shortcut supportable for map making.

Postby Girl_Power » 4 July 2020, 23:43

Ooohh, that's a great idea! Not only should we have customizable keys for map-making, but we should also have customizable keys for the actual PB2 game as well. My old computer had a broken keyboard and I didn't have enough money to buy another computer (cause I'm a broke university student) so I had to type in team chat all the time (my enter key was broken) and I couldn't use the 'e' button (which really really sucks!). I eventually saved up enough money to buy a cheap laptop on sale (this one I'm typing on right now) and use that as my main computer.

I hope Eric will see this and take this idea into consideration.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby wolf653 » 4 July 2020, 23:50

Girl_Power wrote:Ooohh, that's a great idea! Not only should we have customizable keys for map-making, but we should also have customizable keys for the actual PB2 game as well. My old computer had a broken keyboard and I didn't have enough money to buy another computer (cause I'm a broke university student) so I had to type in team chat all the time (my enter key was broken) and I couldn't use the 'e' button (which really really sucks!). I eventually saved up enough money to buy a cheap laptop on sale (this one I'm typing on right now) and use that as my main computer.

I hope Eric will see this and take this idea into consideration.

Did you consider buying a keyboard instead of a i assume 200$ laptop?
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Girl_Power » 5 July 2020, 00:23

wolf653 wrote:Did you consider buying a keyboard instead of a i assume 200$ laptop?

I have but they were basically the same price as a cheap laptop. Also, I don't like how I have to carry around a laptop WITH a separate keyboard.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Level Editor