Voice Acting?

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Voice Acting?

Postby broforce1 » 7 January 2021, 09:04

Since PB2.5 will have SVG skin import as i know, i remember seeing the latest of eric's (to do) list at the end of the list there is some percentage is talking about voice acting and it had a quiz mark on it "Voice Acting?"

Spoiler: Show More

And I didn't really get some many information about that, so I got a bunch of thoughts about that voice acting thingie:

Spoiler: Show More
- a submission for voice acting that all people can participate, making sounds for UPcoming skins and guns in PB3
- Audio import for the level editor
- voice recording for skins/ importing audio files, in skin editor
-new more voices for new characters would be planned to be added to the game in the future (in level editor/ skin editor)
-sound editor? i don't really know

that is all that i thought about, well, I do believe that there will be audio import for SVG skins or A submission for new voices for the game.

so I don't really know what do u think because that is really something very interesting for the future game.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: Voice Acting?

Postby prometheansoldier » 7 January 2021, 10:26

Hello!

Just by recalling Eric Gurt showing us his list of activities that he wishes to complete, I’d say it would be a good thing to do as there are some players here that we may or may not know, definitely has the potential to voice some new characters that we’re willing to have. Looking back at certain voice actors like Ruslan Chertenkov, the voice of Marine C-01 himself, and the unknown actor who voiced the Civil Security units, I would also like to add that it would be worth a shot to attempt.

I’m looking forward to see others doing some voice acting as well.
You know me. When I make a promise You keep it. I do know how to pick 'em.
prometheansoldier
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Voice Acting?

Postby broforce1 » 7 January 2021, 16:33

prometheansoldier wrote:Hello!

Just by recalling Eric Gurt showing us his list of activities that he wishes to complete, I’d say it would be a good thing to do as there are some players here that we may or may not know, definitely has the potential to voice some new characters that we’re willing to have. Looking back at certain voice actors like Ruslan Chertenkov, the voice of Marine C-01 himself, and the unknown actor who voiced the Civil Security units, I would also like to add that it would be worth a shot to attempt.

I’m looking forward to see others doing some voice acting as well.

Wait what?
never knew about the marine's voice actor, and i'm sure there are other voice actors, what about noir lime and other protagonists, I have heard that there is someone called ProVoiceActor1 who participated in voice acting for fanart2019, other older voice actors like _tresk_, akustic,

seriously im one of the voice actors, just for my modes,
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to Feedback and Insights