My wish for pb2.5 part 3

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

My wish for pb2.5 part 3

Postby andreslopezlafaire » 25 June 2020, 03:23

Yes yes no more rush here we go.(say's mario.)

1.Unragdoll death animations.There is already animation for death on ragdoll but not on unragdoll. What I mean by Unragdoll is like your body doesn't go everywhere and unragdoll animations death will be hard to do( probably.

2.More characters for each team. What I mean is like a falkok captain or sniper.

3.The Marine. What I mean about this is like the marine has a military or has it's marines.

4.Weapons and vehicles for each team.That way when some one is making a custom map or eric does the campaign,it'll make sense that each team has it's own weapon such as the civil security has it's own ship or plasma cannon.

5.Lava. For Level editor,so that way people can make saw maps or something else.

6.Traps.Poison darts,Explosive mines,and weapon traps ( or weapon stuck on wall even though that is a feature eric added.) and you get to disarm the traps.

7.Biomes.I don't know but I think that'll be a great Idea.

8.Toxic Gas. Yes this can kill you.

9.Holding the grenade and showing you where it is going to land.Of course holding the grenade long will explode.

10.Easier trigger for level editor. Just for people who still don't know how to use some triggers.

11.Realistic Mode.Here are some features to realistic mode.1.Grenades can insta kill no matter what.2. Once your health gets to 100 hp or 120,you'll be injured and laying down the grown till someone saves you.Falling walls if it is floating.4.Don't fall from somewhere high or else you insta (or) get injured and break your Leg :( Ok that is it I'm done I SWEAR if there is something wrong,NONONONO,I'll go kiss my dog and then I'll come back and say "no"

andreslopezlafaire
Recruit

Re: My wish for pb2.5 part 3

Postby andreslopezlafaire » 25 June 2020, 03:28

I'll come back tommorow and see replies better not see anyone saying that "that won't be happening" READ TILL END TO SEE WHAT I"LL DO IF SOMEONE SAYS I DID SOMETHINHG WRONG OR WONT WORK.

(ᶦᵐ ¹² ᵇᵗʷ :3)

andreslopezlafaire
Recruit

Postby Civil-Lite » 25 June 2020, 04:33

That’s quite a long list of wishes you have there; we can fix that up just a little bit. I believe some of said features would be quite nice to have in-game if/whenever PB2.5 comes out, whereas the rest of them are already possible to do and create in the Level Editor. For instance:
> 2. You can have more characters by customising them via trigger actions.
> 3. This was unspecified.
> 5. Lava can done via Pusher Damage / Setting value of damage to water for it to turn acidic + Changing the name via engine mark.
> 7. Biomes are out of question, but they can still be made in the Level Editor.
> 8. Toxic gas; wouldn’t be too bad but can already be done via Pusher Damage over decoration objects.
> 10. Just read the level editor manual since it has all the specifications you need. Pretty simple steps, not rocket science.

Ok that is it I'm done I SWEAR if there is something wrong,NONONONO,I'll go kiss my dog and then I'll come back and say "no"

Rest assured if there is something wrong then we’ll be more than happy to let you know.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby andreslopezlafaire » 25 June 2020, 21:45

Ok (hope fully nothing wrong.)

andreslopezlafaire
Recruit

Postby LazyRain » 1 July 2020, 14:22

1) In the next game some animations will be half ragdoll.
6) Triggers and custom images.
7) Weather probably will be a thing in the next game. Terrain however will be only as background.
11) There will be adjustable level logic so you will be able to do almost any mode you want.
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 1 July 2020, 18:24

I know other people have already answered some of these questions already, but these are my own.

1. So you mean partially ragdoll physics, partially animations for death?

2. Possible with the current level editor. Just swap around different body parts for a character, change color pattern, add custom nickname, and you're all set. Custom weapons are also possible by attaching decors to guns. As maps made with PB2's editor will work in PB 2.5, it's safe to assume that PB 2.5's editor will probably have much of the same features as PB2's editor.

3. If you want the Marine to have an army, then just give him one (in the level editor).

4. There are already a bunch of weapons out there in the editor for you to use which are not necessarily related to a certain faction. Besides, some factions use the same weapons as other factions. Also, there are a lot of custom decors out there for you to use to create custom equipment for factions.

5. You can just use custom water or acid along with pushing areas.

6. Already possible with trigger actions in the editor.

7. Possible in the editor.

8. You can use objects in the editor to emulate this, although I agree that having this as an official thing would be nice.

9. Grenade cooking. Definitely yes.

10. You can find tutorials online and on this forum, and you can always post questions of your own. In the meantime, the editor manual will provide you with some basic knowledge.

11. Grenades insta kill - maybe, but that might make them a bit OP if you are able to time your grenades.
100-120 is too high. Pretty sure if your health reaches 30 or less in PB2 you go into a dying state.
Falling walls - will require some advanced physics, but might be possible.
Breaking legs from falling - This is a futuristic game, with characters with advanced equipment and everything. Leg protection will obviously be on the list. So maybe no. Besides, this feature would greatly limit the kind of maps people can make.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Feedback and Insights