Inventory Update

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Inventory Update

Postby Jason Eden » 14 October 2019, 14:46

I posted this in other topic earlier, but I believe I should leave a reminder to Eric in this section of the forum as well, so please do not delete it, staff.

Jason Eden wrote:Honestly I have one thing in mind which I think would make PB2 PB3 even better than it is right now. it will be.

It's an "inventory update". I wish we could like press [I] while playing the map and it would open an inventory window on our screen containing all the items we are carrying right now, including guns. I mean we have custom images now, right? So why can't we attach an image to some invisible physical object with gravity, and then be able to pick it up, drop it, give it to other player, store in boxes and other places? Maybe adding a custom name and description for these objects too? And perhaps adding a "Call trigger A when item B was used" trigger action for the items to make them more useful?

I think this update would allow us to make even more amazing singleplayer maps and make the time spent in multiplayer more entertaining.
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Re: Inventory Update

Postby mrblake213 » 14 October 2019, 14:52

This would be good for SP or story purposes but combat-wise it would be too much work going in a UI and picking up guns.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Return to Feedback and Insights