P.E.T.S

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

P.E.T.S

Postby Anechoic » 25 February 2017, 12:22

I probably want this for 2.5

Imagine robot bull dogs in this game.
Anechoic
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: P.E.T.S

Postby tehswordninja » 25 February 2017, 19:21

Could you elaborate? If not this is getting locked for being a low effort post.

Also, considering you yourself said you would want this for pb2.5, im moving it to the pb2.5 section.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Terror Only » 25 February 2017, 21:40

something like pinky from doom 3 could fit in pb universe

Terror Only
Falkok [250]

Postby Dariy » 25 February 2017, 22:00

tehswordninja wrote:Could you elaborate? If not this is getting locked for being a low effort post.

Also, considering you yourself said you would want this for pb2.5, im moving it to the pb2.5 section.

I believe he posted it in atc or gd because he wanted to see other people's opinions on the whole pets idea being a thing in the pb game series, but still I'm just guessing here. Anyways I would like to see some sort of creature following you around and if you were able to command it to do things like attacking or stunts that'd be just over the top.
ησтнιηg вυт тнє вєѕт ιѕ gσσ∂ єησυgн ƒσя мє
Dariy
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Location: ѕιттιηg ση α яαιηвσω ωιтн α ѕтяιηg αяσυη∂ му ƒιηgєя

Postby tehswordninja » 26 February 2017, 15:13

Dariy wrote:
tehswordninja wrote:Could you elaborate? If not this is getting locked for being a low effort post.

I believe he posted it in atc or gd because he wanted to see other people's opinions on the whole pets idea being a thing in the pb game series, but still I'm just guessing here. Anyways I would like to see some sort of creature following you around and if you were able to command it to do things like attacking or stunts that'd be just over the top.

He didn't really ask us what we'd like to see or if we agreed with it so that's somewhat unlikely.

I'm rather opposed to having 'pets' in the game, but various little companions that can follow you/other AI around to assist, provided they aren't too out there, would be interesting
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Anechoic » 26 February 2017, 15:21

Sorry if I have written a topic in low effort as I didn't get much sleep last night. Though I just wanted hear everyone's thoughts and opinions about "Pets" being implemented for the upcoming release of version 2.5.

As far as the A.I goes it's the same concept. Though I would rather want the game to have goals.
Anechoic
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby GhostX5 » 27 February 2017, 23:20

Well, I never really heard this type of idea that much, somehow, it would be really cool having "pets" in PB2.5.

What happens if we're not looking in the same direction where our ally is looking at? Well, our pet will alert you that there is an enemy nearby. While fighting, I guess your pet will help you out, yet a hard one to kill because it's very fast in running and jumping.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby STEFANO2008 » 16 June 2017, 15:45

I Think Pets Can Ruin The WHOLE PB2.5 Because ¿Who Will Want An Ally If There Are Players?Also If Everyone Has A Pet The Teams Would Be RUINED And Insults Will Be The King Of The Game

Who wants it anyways?, for me they are useless.

And silverteen11, make your own post and do NOT come here to just qoute me and that sh*t, Silent Aurora gave you what you deserved in another topic, also to wolfmaster12, so make your own posts, we are not here for searching for a reply and making an opinion about the reply.
Last edited by STEFANO2008 on 17 September 2017, 19:08, edited 1 time in total.
Get me out of South America PLEASE

STEFANO2008
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby maxim12 » 1 July 2017, 19:49

I disagree with the Idea of implenting pets to the game, robots or not.

Plazma Burst series we're mean't to be Action Side-scroller shooter game, not a farmvile simulator.

But if the Op actualy mean't that pets would help the players to kill/damage enemy players then I'm against that too. It would make Plazma Burst 2.5 more Call of Duty'ishm which I'm greatly against that.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Return to Feedback and Insights