Ideas for PB2.5 (Sure hope you guys accept this)

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Ideas for PB2.5 (Sure hope you guys accept this)

Postby XxJaden1xX » 17 September 2016, 12:49

PB2.5 Idea List:
Voice System - Add voices from other songs,videos,etc or even your own voice. Which will make a big(Not really big) boost for the map makers to do. And entertain the players more.

Multiplayer Inventory - Adds a inventory for players to store, and have more guns then ever. But they cant use the guns at the same time, they have to equip it on each slot for example, Your pistol in your first slot is an alien pistol. But you want it to be a Civil pistol, all you have to do is open your inventory and equip your pistol(Its your choice to either add a equip button or you just need to click on the weapon to equip it) And maybe this will reduce some lag for the weapons being in the floor.. maybe.

Player stats - Adds a list of stats a player can have, Strength, Ability, Armor And Mana, each player or all players will have their mana in 250, (Mana cant be customized or edited in Level Editor) but with the help of the Mana stat, it will increase 250 - 280 - 310 and more.
Stats Info:
Strength - Increases your Attack damage and make you more powerful for example, BNG damage: 235. When you have your strength stat full. BNG Damage: 235-560. (I made up on the damage on the BNG)
Ability - Increases the damage of your player's abilities as well as the cooldown of each ability.
Armor - Increases your armor, making you a lot tougher and harder to kill.
Mana - Increases your mana to make you more active on your abilities.

NOTE: Each stat's maximum is 10.

Player's Abilities (Joins up with Player stats) - Adds unique abilities for each player (Skins wont change anything like Civil Security Lite, Civil Security Heavy and all of the other skins) The abilities are: Comakill, Darksense, Sweeping Blade and Vabor.
Each abilities stats:
Comakill - this ability can snatch your target and brings him closer (Perfect for someone who is almost dead) and when you use this ability, it will damage the target 150-210 (Based on the ability stat) and slows his movement
(Slow as a CS Heavy)
Darksense - it will blind the target for 6 seconds and damage the target by 120-350 (Based on ability stat) (Perfect for escaping) and giving the player the chance on either killing it, or escaping it.
Sweeping Blade (REQUIRES SWORDS) - it will give the player's sword bonus damage: 90-210 (Based on ability stat) and your movement will be increased and giving you a chance to get to your target closer (unless he has a minigun which will be a problem)
Vabor: - The best ability, it will give the player bonus damage health and armor. Damage: 90 Health: 450 Armor: 35 but it will decrease your movement for fair players.
COOLDOWN AND MANA TAKE FOR EACH ABILITY:
Comakill - Will take 30 mana from you and will have a 20sec cooldown (if upgraded by the ability stat it will be 20-40-50-70-90)
Darksense - Will take 45 mana from you and will have a 35sec cooldown (if upgraded by the ability stat it will be 35-60-85-95)
Sweeping Blade - Will take 65 mana from you and will have a 55sec cooldown(if upgraded by the ability stat it will be 55-75-95-105)
Vabor - Will take 100 mana from you and will have a 80sec cooldown(if upgraded by the ability stat it will be 80-95-110-150)

Hand attack - Not the best idea but a good idea for map makers who likes to make zombie maps like me, (In my other accs) Hand attack deals the same damage as a normal sword, and it will take the slot 0 (Sword slot).

Thats it for now, i still have to think of other ideas so i sure hope you guys enjoy reading my ideas i know its short and not alot (well it is alot) but thank you for reading.

XxJaden1xX

Re: Ideas for PB2.5 (Sure hope you guys accept this)

Postby LazyRain » 17 September 2016, 17:58

- Multiplayer Inventory No. But If we'll have wider possibilities in 2.5 or 3 LE, then it may be possible for Custom Maps.
-
Player Stats and Abilities This game is not RPG. We will be able to change only standard parameters for weapons and characters. If there will be new possibilities, then you will be able even to make dragons.
-
Hand attack Eric will add something like boxing.
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to Feedback and Insights