Ideas

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Ideas

Postby Professional Nerb » 26 January 2016, 07:56

Useables for 2.5.
Professional Nerb wrote:Hello,I have a series of useables that should be added. Beacon,Flare,Flare gun,Bluetooth (to communicate),Two revolvers or a type of pistol you want.But yes if we had more ideas and fan art coming in. We could probably make Eric put the stuff on there.

Grappling Hook (Extra's)
Professional Nerb wrote:We all want it. We know. But we can only use it 5 times per minute. And not adding up. And can only go on walls. and possibly be launched up in the air. Though we would be able to use it in passive mode easily. But in passive mode you can use it,but to deactivate it you have to wait 5 mins. but yeah this would be an awesome idea if the helicopter update comes and we can launch onto it :D this would be so cool. Or even better,Being able to hide and jump out.

Types of pistols.
Professional Nerb wrote:These weapons are just pistols. While I am up late. Revolvers,Silenced 10mm,Falkok pistol,Civil 308.,Android 214.,Pistol made of pipes.,Modern alien pistol,Usurpation Deadler,small flamethrower pistol,War 832.,Swan's Tres,Lincolns Zeal,Railway Zarch.

How about going to space? But not dying?
Professional Nerb wrote:So basically we could build a rocket ship maybe? That launches us into space. But not dying. We could possibly have suits with air. Though this is only a small idea. Sadly. I would have told you more if I had more ideas. But say your prayers for not Donald trump or Hillary to win!

Syringer Modification. To a weapon.
Professional Nerb wrote:For example if there are to many enemies,and you're the only one. You can use the Syringer Modification. Drugging enemies into thinking you're an ally and his allies that were fighting against you are now his enemies for 1 minute. Not in dm matches though. Everyone would be able to use it then. Though you only have 3 shots. Only guests can use it per game. If this was added it would be a troll to everyone so Hold off on this one for a bit.

More vehicles in 2.5.
Professional Nerb wrote:Hello,Welcome. I haven't exactly got the fan art done..yet. But Submarines,Helicopters,Planes. Would make the game a lot better. For example a airliner for plane maps,Crashing into the water or crashing into a woods. Espically a Submarine. For water maps. It would bring a lot of excitement. Players would practically love Eric Gurt if she added this update. But definetly a helicopter. It would bring a lot of roleplay into were you have to jump to "GET TO THE CHOPPA LAWL". Things like that. It would be a great update to 2.5,Yes. It would just help the upcoming game that hasn't even come out yet and we already have ideas. :D But yes please do so Eric. We would love 2.5 so so so so so much more! Please guys make fan art in post it in still art. But give me some credit since I suggested it :D

Using robots instead of fighting.
Professional Nerb wrote:Basically if we made a robot and used the skin editor. We could launch it into battle instead of fighting.
Imagine just sitting back and enjoying the wreckage your terminator is causing! Or we could have an air unit,A crimson drone! which is like the RC small helicopter from bo2. One of those. For example say a war is going on and you don't have any weapons except your deployer for the Crimson Drone. Press the left click once,and it will deploy and if it gets destroyed.. You get to use it's weapon. I think this would make bases good for defenses. Have a lovely good night everyone.

A new series of guns. And new types of features.
Professional Nerb wrote:How about we bring old characters their guntypes so that they don't have to stick with old weapons we already use on that specific map? For example Falkok guns,Ghostly guns. But let's talk about the features mate. Maybe if Eric listens to this we could have it in 2.5. So basically I'm thinking about a cloak to make yourself teleport away from your enemy. Or explosions that you could activate with the use of a gun you're holding. Also for scary map makers. Flashlights! this would make it a lot more scarier to the maps and tell kids to not play them if you're below that age count! But yes a flashlight would be very nice. Also if we were able to call in a helicopter (From my first forum topic) It would be amazing to see on a zombie or terminator map! If we called in and all we had to do is jump to escape from the terminator. Or if we could do a air strike! but only on certain maps if the map maker allows it. Have a good evening everyone.
Last edited by Monovalent on 26 January 2016, 13:18, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topics merged

Professional Nerb
Recruit

Re: Ideas

Postby guest-electric fish » 26 January 2016, 18:00

my opinion about your ideas 1)syringe will be useful for those who don't have guns plus it will give a feel like hitman games 2)Grappling Hook is useful for those who can't do self boost and for pb2 story 3)beacons are unfortunately aren't necessary expect map makers are creating a map 4)flare and flare gun are not great idea since there are no helicopters 5)Bluetooth is useless in that game since we can chat 6)2 revolvers are enough for pb2,5 7)unfortunately there are 4 pistols which is enough for pb2,5 but yeah why not. creating guns is a smart idea 9)flashlight is necessary for darker maps 10)genius idea for those who hate fighting 11)nice idea and it will be fun for all users 12)we have enough vehicles in pb2 but i think that this idea is awesome
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby shadowstorm122 » 26 January 2016, 20:32

1. Is not needed.
2. You don't need a grapple hook as eric is adding selfboosts and jetpacks
3. No revolvers as this is the future...
Falkoks do need pistols even though they use the marine pistols.
civil security dont need another pistol
androids don't even have hands.
what use does a home made gun have?
Eric has stated that he will not add a flamethrower
Are those last guns revolvers?
4. Why would they need to build a rocket ship? This is not Kerbal Space Programme.
5. I dont see your idea for a syringer working well... (if bullets healed allies, yeah sure)
6.you will be able to use that falkok fighter what crashes but helicopters and planes? Seriously? I agree on a micro sub though for use in water. And Eric isn't a "she"
7. Thats just lazy... and leads to unfairness cause its essentially giving you two lives. And a crimson drone? Seriously mate im sensing a Call of Duty vibe here....
Last edited by shadowstorm122 on 26 January 2016, 20:35, edited 2 times in total.
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Postby assasinguy » 26 January 2016, 20:32

Grappling Hook: We're already going to have jetpacks, so we don't need this to go up walls or traverse obstacles, the only use I can think of is what you said, hanging onto a helicopter, but that's a pretty specific scenario, so I'm going to say no.

Types of pistols: I don't think we need all of these, but it would be cool to see some, the revolver and silenced pistol are things I'd love to see.

Going to space: Really really not necessary, doesn't add anything to the game, no.

Syringer modification: I can see potential for this in SP, being able to disguise yourself as the AI, but in MP it's the biggest troll ever, no.

More vehicles: Yes, but not the vehicles you mentioned, I'd like to see more futuristic combat vehicles like the Corvettes and Hound Walkers in PB2, but we do not need an airliner or a submarine.

Using robots instead of fighting: I really don't see the point in playing a game and deploying an AI-controlled bot thing and watching the action instead of doing it yourself, if you really do want to watch, you have spectator mode.

Offtopic: guest, that paragraph is an eyesore, use ENTER to separate it out a bit into your reply to each idea.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: Idea for syringer.

Postby Professional Nerb » 26 January 2016, 22:22

The syringer could also be used for healing your teammates,However it should do 5 damage. It should have many types of serums in there that could effect your enemies and teammates. It would also make "assassin" maps more of a vibe.

Professional Nerb
Recruit

Postby the real slayer » 26 January 2016, 22:40

Healing your teammates? Doesn't health regenerate by itself! What's the point of that?

Btw I agree with assasinguy at nearly everything besides:1)Pistols: I believe that some new pistol implementetions would be cool
2)Robots: I believe it's cool watching others fighting for you, at least it is for me, and would be cool to have robots to fight for us! Map maker would set the amount or something!
Last edited by the real slayer on 27 January 2016, 13:22, edited 1 time in total.

the real slayer

Postby Professional Nerb » 27 January 2016, 03:54

Slayer,it could heal the amount of 100 or give a boost effect. Think about it. Also if we had some turrets on a drone or two guns on a android. But one thing. The person who launches it only gets 3 kills out of the android or drone killed 10. We don't really need accuracy to guns considering we have a marker to shoot. Also think about this,Automatic turrets that need to be activated by taking away 60 health. It would be amazing. Also a harpoon gun for underwater battle maps. Like a shark map. A submarine for underwater would be cool if it could move around and you could control the turrets or move around inside it. It would be pretty good. Also give some "roleplay" to the players. Or how about this vehicle a fighter jet or a airliner. Say that you are in a plane and you got shot by a few rockets. The engines go out and the airliner is going on a forest island. Well cya guys have a good one.

Professional Nerb
Recruit

Postby mingo1 » 29 January 2016, 04:38

The Determined Frisk wrote:Ayy

Yo, don't 1 word post.
Additionally, please reply only in accordance to the topic at hand.

Hope you continue to enjoy roaming the forums!

With respect, insight, and choice,

...those are my thoughts.
mingo1
Administrator

Songs,Or at the credits. (2.5)

Postby Professional Nerb » 7 February 2016, 14:37

Possibly,Once we beat the campaign in 2.5,We could hear a song,Or piano. Make it sad. So more people can start to play it. It's a very upcoming game and I also told my friends to play it once it comes out. It feels like the days last forever for it to come out.

Professional Nerb
Recruit

Postby assasinguy » 7 February 2016, 14:51

Yeah I've got nothing against developing the story, a sad ending, or emotional music, but PB has always seemed more gameplay-focused, the story doesn't matter too much if you ask me. I might even go as far as saying that the Campaign is just practise before you play MP.
assasinguy
assasinguy

Postby Professional Nerb » 9 February 2016, 02:28

Your making my ocd go crazy after saying flippin "pratise".

Professional Nerb
Recruit

Postby assasinguy » 9 February 2016, 22:56

Professional Nerb wrote:Your making my ocd go crazy after saying flippin "pratise".

Please don't freepost, make sure your post contributes to the discussion.
assasinguy
assasinguy

Postby Professional Nerb » 10 February 2016, 02:07

But didn't I post this topic? Also guys,the weapon ideas here would be denied most likely or they might sound stupid to some people. I'll be working as much as I can to find weapons trying to be implemented to the game. But goodnight guys have a good one!

Professional Nerb
Recruit

Return to Feedback and Insights