Protection From Acid (Idea For PB2.5)

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Protection From Acid (Idea For PB2.5)

Postby Vs Me » 24 January 2016, 09:53

Hello guys this is my idea for PB2.5 only for campaign

My idea is to get protected by bleeding acid

So when you get hit by acid the bar (green) is going+50 and you keep getting bleed (-50 health each sec!). And go to the water to stop bleeding and decrease acid.

Vs Me

Re: Protection From Acid (Idea For PB2.5)

Postby guest-electric fish » 24 January 2016, 10:01

Smart idea because it would be necessary for the protagonist to have something like that although only one level in the pb2 campaign there is acid.
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby assasinguy » 24 January 2016, 12:38

Um, I'm not completely sure what you mean by this, I think what you're trying to say is "acid will still damage you after you exit it, you have to go to water to wash it off", but correct me if I'm wrong. If that is what you mean, I disagree strongly, it just makes things really annoying for the player, especially if there isn't water nearby.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Vs Me » 24 January 2016, 12:42

assasinguy wrote:Um, I'm not completely sure what you mean by this, I think what you're trying to say is "acid will still damage you after you exit it, you have to go to water to wash it off", but correct me if I'm wrong. If that is what you mean, I disagree strongly, it just makes things really annoying for the player, especially if there isn't water nearby.

Then he must not go to acid

Vs Me

Postby shadowstorm122 » 24 January 2016, 14:41

I don't think this is needed as the acid is meant to be there to harm the player it doesn't need protection from it...
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Postby maxim12 » 24 January 2016, 21:25

assasinguy wrote:Um, I'm not completely sure what you mean by this, I think what you're trying to say is "acid will still damage you after you exit it, you have to go to water to wash it off", but correct me if I'm wrong. If that is what you mean, I disagree strongly, it just makes things really annoying for the player, especially if there isn't water nearby.

Basicaly what he said, this is not really good idea.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby assasinguy » 15 February 2016, 22:59

Please don't necropost, (reply to a topic 14 days or longer after the previous post), topic locked.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Feedback and Insights