PB3 or PB2.5 clan uniform

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

PB3 or PB2.5 clan uniform

Postby nasleumas » 6 November 2015, 19:41

i think in PB3 or PB2.5 should have a feature where we can create are own personal or clan uniform for multiplayer. Why? because i think it would be a great idea for multiplayer i think there should be two ways to do this first the not advanced way you can pick a modal from the game like your campaign guy or an enemy and re-texture the colors and stuff and use that for clans and personal second way is the Advanced way in the advanced way you would create a modal of your own you don't take a modal from the game in the advanced way like you do in the non-advanced way you create your own modal so it can be unique. i think this would be a great idea for PB3 or PB2.5 i hope you guy's agree :D

nasleumas

Re: PB3 or PB2.5 clan uniform

Postby KARL SERG » 6 November 2015, 19:46

There will be no Clan Uniforms that belong to the Clan only for 2 Reasons:
1. The People might like it and want it to be available to everyone.
2. Some People might have a similar (if not the same Idea).

There will never be anything Private in a Game where there's no Premium. Personal (thought only by a Person and not shared) maybe, but not Private.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby nasleumas » 6 November 2015, 19:54

KARL SERG wrote:There will be no Clan Uniforms that belong to the Clan only for 2 Reasons:

There will never be anything Private in a Game where there's no Premium. Personal (thought only by a Person and not shared) maybe, but not Private.

they where going to be for everyone anyways i just wanted a way to customize and make your own uniform.

nasleumas

Postby KARL SERG » 6 November 2015, 19:56

nasleumas wrote:
KARL SERG wrote:There will be no Clan Uniforms that belong to the Clan only for 2 Reasons:

they where going to be for everyone anyways i just wanted a way to customize and make your own uniform.

Eric said that he's working on that for PB2,5. Have a look: https://twitter.com/Eric_Gurt
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Sniper J » 7 November 2015, 02:56

If there's going to be a skin editor, then clans can just make one for themselves and wear it, so basically, yes there could but it wouldn't be directly linked to the clan system, if there is one.

Sniper J
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Return to Feedback and Insights