PB 2.5 *needs* an autobalance.

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Re: PB 2.5 *needs* an autobalance.

Postby filopatir » 1 November 2015, 16:32

tehswordninja wrote:This is needed for ranked. I feel like some maps like 7v1 maps would be destroyed by this, so have it for only ranked.

Nope . Because the map maker added 7 players in alpha team and 1 player in beta team So it wont hurt anything

Choose who are you . Not to let other choose you
filopatir
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Hikarikaze » 1 November 2015, 16:58

tehswordninja wrote:This is needed for ranked. I feel like some maps like 7v1 maps would be destroyed by this, so have it for only ranked.

It'd probably be better off as a matchmaking setting, so players can make autobalancing mandatory if they want, regardless of the match being ranked or not.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Sniper J » 1 November 2015, 17:53

Hikarikaze wrote:

It'd probably be better off as a matchmaking setting, so players can make autobalancing mandatory if they want, regardless of the match being ranked or not.

That's a good idea but it might become a little but of a nuisance at sometimes. Auto-balancing should be a mandatory item when making a match.

Sniper J
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Hikarikaze » 1 November 2015, 18:14

Sniper J wrote:
Hikarikaze wrote:It'd probably be better off as a matchmaking setting, so players can make autobalancing mandatory if they want, regardless of the match being ranked or not.

That's a good idea but it might become a little but of a nuisance at sometimes. Auto-balancing should be a mandatory item when making a match.

True. I can expect a lot of people not enabling auto-balancing for TDM matches, which'll just bring us back to the same problem again.

The only places I could honestly see it being mandatory when making a match would be in TDM and maybe cooperative, since that relies on the order that players were placed in on the map IIRC.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby TradeMark » 1 November 2015, 18:32

Hope this gets implemented

TradeMark

Postby ShiftyOne » 2 November 2015, 23:00

This idea has great value, and I 100% support this. However, there does seem to be a sort of balance set up but very poor. For instance you cannot choose what team you want to join. But, if you connect, and disconnect often enough, you will be sent to the opposing team (start as red, end as blue) mean while there are 7 players vs 1. This has been discouraged by having a 8 second limit on how often you join the game. Sadly this seems to do nothing.

Having guns as you spawn would be great as well. Somehow, the guns always end up on one side of the map, and guess what? One guy is guarding it.
~Others are coming, you will be destroyed~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cexT2aE0M5w
ShiftyOne
Recruit

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 6 November 2015, 16:44

good idea +1
it will be very useful for situations like this
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Previous

Return to Feedback and Insights