RCAC-CS (My idea #6)

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Re: RCAC-CS (My idea #6)

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 12 January 2020, 18:36

Napalm Fire please dont double post

Ontopic: An interesting idea i have to say i dont know if its possible to see it in the game but i wonder have you made an image of that car just to see how it looks.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby LazyRain » 14 January 2020, 13:21

Actually good idea. But it will be possible only in the next game. I'd like to see not only a drone that acts like mini car, but also swimming and flying drones. Plus several weapons and abilities for them. Abilities (night vision too) can be activated on [Z] button, as always. Weapons of course should be weaker and have a little amount of spare ammo. Also there must be a certain radius in which the communication with the drone works and option to switch between the drone and your character by pressing [TAB] button.
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby LazyRain » 18 January 2020, 13:19

Napalm Fire wrote:Signal and nerf damage added,while more abilities and weapons like what types.

Not sure what do you mean by first part.
More abilities means that if we will have controllable drones in PB2.5 they should have similar abilities to those that the characters will have. I'm sure there will be enough of them. And special small weapons of basic types for drones.
LazyRain

Postby LazyRain » 21 January 2020, 07:45

Napalm Fire wrote:First: You said there should be signal and weaker damage,
Second: ok.

Signal? Anyway, by "weaker damage" i mean that weapons for such small drones should do less amount of damage in comparison with normal weapons for chracters. Which is obviously.
LazyRain

Postby Sgt Dwayne » 21 January 2020, 17:17

Napalm Fire wrote:
LazyRain wrote:
Napalm Fire wrote:Signal and nerf damage added,while more abilities and weapons like what types.

Not sure what do you mean by first part.
More abilities means that if we will have controllable drones in PB2.5 they should have similar abilities to those that the characters will have. I'm sure there will be enough of them. And special small weapons of basic types for drones.

First: You said there should be signal and weaker damage,
Second: ok.

Kiriakos Gr96 wrote:Napalm Fire please dont double post

Ontopic: An interesting idea i have to say i dont know if its possible to see it in the game but i wonder have you made an image of that car just to see how it looks.

Making an image idk because I am a very but very bad artist.

Your posts have been merged.

Please avoid double-posting(posting more than once in a row).
Sgt Dwayne
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Website / PB2 Game