Bullpup Rifle CS-AWG

This is a place to show the community any other artwork!

Bullpup Rifle CS-AWG

Postby phsc » 1 April 2018, 04:38

Code: Select all
Type: Assault Rifle
Manufacturer: Civil Security
Faction: Civil Security
Slot: 2
Damage: 25-70
Accuracy: 30
Rate of Fire: 300/min
Power: 0.9
Penetration: 2
Projectile count: 1
Projectile speed: 80

Like most CS weapons based of a real weapon, the AUG A1
https://imgur.com/a/RQAKo
would be kinda like a friend to the CS-OICW, same colors used in different ways
it even has the little CS in the side as the OICW has
would be a full auto weapon with a lower fire rate but higher damage
and i think thats it
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Re: Bullpup Rifle CS-AWG

Postby Hikarikaze » 1 April 2018, 06:08

Design derivatives and adaptations are cool and all but there really needs to be more CS designs that don't use existing modern weapons as a base. This isn't that original in that regard. There's many things I don't like, particularly the pistol grip which I personally think is far more uglier than the original and shouldn't have been changed, and the OICW color scheme which doesn't help this gun be complementary to it at all other than in looks.

For a fully automatic weapon, 300 RPM is also ridiculously slow. That would only work well if the weapon was burst fire but that would just be a reskin of the OICW already. If you want a slow firing heavy rifle, go for 450 RPM at least.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby phsc » 1 April 2018, 14:37

Hikarikaze wrote:Design derivatives and adaptations are cool and all but there really needs to be more CS designs that don't use existing modern weapons as a base. This isn't that original in that regard. There's many things I don't like, particularly the pistol grip which I personally think is far more uglier than the original and shouldn't have been changed, and the OICW color scheme which doesn't help this gun be complementary to it at all other than in looks.

For a fully automatic weapon, 300 RPM is also ridiculously slow. That would only work well if the weapon was burst fire but that would just be a reskin of the OICW already. If you want a slow firing heavy rifle, go for 450 RPM at least.

ill just ignore that first part of your as i dont agree with anything you said
and 300 RPM isnt that bad
the PHANX-92 has 5 RPS, so 300 RPM, and this one even has higher damage, but it has lower penetration and power
the CS-RC has 450 RPM and the OICW has 180, would be like in between them just for more variety
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Hikarikaze » 1 April 2018, 23:32

phsc wrote:ill just ignore that first part of your as i dont agree with anything you said

Close-mindedness is good when you have a shallow attitude to back it up.

I'll just ignore everything you said about RPM because my definition of RPM differs from yours
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby lostmydollar » 4 April 2018, 00:02

Gotta agree with everything Hik said. You should really listen to her, she is trying to help you

My notes:
1. The body(scope too) is really thin while stock is fat af. Looks funny kinda. I mean i know aug has this type of proportions but for some reason it just doesnt look right. How about reducing stocks size?
2. Overall the color scheme is great but you should find a better color for the magazine. Try gray
3. What is that thing underneath the barrel? What does it do?
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby Incompetence » 4 April 2018, 07:17

stock without a magazine well looks super weird. makes the upper receiver area in the rear look a bit too thin especially since the cheek rest is small. the scope is also a bit too thin to me too. i know it's supposed to be similar to the original but this scope kind of looks like a stick lmao. add some bulkiness to both those areas and it should be fine

lostmydollar wrote:Overall the color scheme is great but you should find a better color for the magazine. Try gray

agreed with this. add some contrast and play with colors some more. it makes stuff look 10x more interesting
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to Other Art