PMG 4

This is a place to show the community any other artwork!

PMG 4

Postby Hikarikaze » 15 October 2016, 08:27

You already know the drill. These are old and new: everything I've made from August 7 to October 14

Spoiler: Show More

It's an edit to an AK rifle. No stock, modified handguard, and a shorter barrel. I based it off the AKs from Metro and added a bit of an apocalyptic future setting feel to it. Other than that, it's nothing special.

It's an alien made SMG that looks like it's human made. It's also a part of a fictional universe/storyline where the faction that this weapon belongs to - cybernetic scavenger-type aliens - are in an incursion against Earth in an attempt to colonize said planet. Humans enlist the help of forever present benevolent auras that bestow them weapons and armor to hold back the threat.

It fires up to 1000 tachyonic beams, which are faster than light. It has 3 modes: the standard 1,500 RPM mode that allows the gun to shoot 1000 said beams, a shotgun mode that fires 200 beams at once 5 times, and a DMR-type mode that shoots 50 beams at once 20 times.

Also it shreds targets. That's the most important part.

More on that entire story thing I'm making. This is from the other faction I mentioned that helps humans. It's an exponentially adaptive rifle built to counter the previous gun. It studies the enemies' arsenals and adapts to fire something more powerful. If someone is weak to fire, it'll adapt to fire incendiary rounds. It works to exploit weaknesses and crush enemies based off them.

By default, it fires tachyonic dark matter, but once it adapts, it shoots different projectiles e.g unstable matter, lightning, etc. Also it has utility uses as well such as being a medical/restorative beam, cyberwarfare weapon, etc

Some sniper rifle I kept thinking about. Don't ask me how it works because my imagination never got around to showing that. It fires a shard at speeds capable of breaking even through the thickest of armor.

I played too much Crysis 3 around the time of making this.

If you know or played Titanfall, you should recognize this then. It's an edit of the R-101 carbine from the game. Some things were a pain to make, such as the trigger, whose shape I couldn't get right after 15 attempts or so

Another Titanfall-type gun except this one is somewhat of an edit too. I also eventually get the trigger shape right. I also discover the use behind cut out details, indents, and also crystalline-esque edges, which I began to employ a lot recently.

Automatic .44 chambered machine pistol. All I can say is that you should expect broken wrists. I used way more techniques than normal such as making a custom trigger from scratch, more of that cut out detailing (see the pistol grip), etc

AK-platform assault rifle. It's a contest entry for a past FPMG contest that happened about a month or so ago. This also eventually became the 1st place winner of the contest to my astonishment (there were a lot of really good submissions).

I borrowed elements from the AK-12, such as the stock shape, and the AK-47 in terms of certain design aspects. The weapon then became my first full Russian-styled build (the mini AK doesn't count since that's an edit) so that's an achievement I can get behind.

Internally suppressed Swiss PDW chambered in 6.8mm. It shoots at 800 RPM and has 3 firing modes. There's nothing really more I can say about it other than the fact it's white, gray, and red.

Some random idea for a PDW that I had, based off the EPAD from CoD: IW. My detailing style changed drastically here for sure as you can see here.

A crazy idea I had involving 2-in-1 weapons and the Vector. This was my edit to a Vector surrounding the entire idea; the front end is a detachable energy pistol capable of firing 20 shots. Both the SMG and pistol shoot at 1000 RPM.

This is a fully automatic machine pistol with the capability to accommodate larger calibers. If a larger caliber is chosen, it might be a good option to opt in for a stock or some sort of carbine kit.

Also it's based of CoD: AW's Atlas .45 pistol slightly

CQC-orientated SMG that shoots up to 1100 RPM. You can conceal it better than a car bomb under a sedan too.

A form over function type idea I had. It's just a laser rifle with an AUG receiver as the carrying handle.

It's an ACR. That's all it is.

Direct energy SMG whose shots can lock on to a target with the help of the lock on red dot sight.

Back to that story again. The scavenger aliens eventually evolve and upgrade themselves tenfold with their own tech, applying the same to their own arsenal. This is a SMG that shoots baryonic nanite-laced streams at 1500 RPM. It slows down by 250 RPM for every 1000 rounds fired; the gun also has infinite ammunition.

Edit of the exponentially adaptive rifle. The aliens modified it with their own tech to be an improvement far better than the original. It does the same thing except more faster and more efficient. It fires 3 round bursts of tachyonic nanite-laced particles at 900 RPM by default. The nanite-made AI for the weapon learns enemy weaknesses far quicker than the original and it also corrupts those that die from shots with these nanites, redesigning and overwriting them to a new design.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Re: PMG 4

Postby Terror Only » 16 October 2016, 18:20

they all look good

this one is my favourite: http://prnt.sc/cu1ole
seems to be very handy and powerful

the last two need some serious changes though
Terror Only
Falkok [250]

Postby Incompetence » 16 October 2016, 18:45

i like the ak and that ak-type rifle a lot but the former would look good with a rds imo

Hikarikaze wrote:

If you know or played Titanfall, you should recognize this then. It's an edit of the R-101 carbine from the game. Some things were a pain to make, such as the trigger, whose shape I couldn't get right after 15 attempts or so

as much as i like the r-101, im skeptical about the stock shape. something like the xm8 would do wonders

Hikarikaze wrote:

Edit of the exponentially adaptive rifle. The aliens modified it with their own tech to be an improvement far better than the original. It does the same thing except more faster and more efficient. It fires 3 round bursts of tachyonic nanite-laced particles at 900 RPM by default. The nanite-made AI for the weapon learns enemy weaknesses far quicker than the original and it also corrupts those that die from shots with these nanites, redesigning and overwriting them to a new design.

lmao outbreak prime
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Hikarikaze » 17 October 2016, 02:47

Terror Only wrote:they all look good

Thank you.

Terror Only wrote:the last two need some serious changes though

This is really helpful and really outlines what I need to change.

Incompetence wrote:i like the ak and that ak-type rifle a lot but the former would look good with a rds imo

The AK was made in a time where I couldn't make red dot sights properly. The latter, I tried and got somewhere.

Incompetence wrote:as much as i like the r-101, im skeptical about the stock shape. something like the xm8 would do wonders

I tried this at first but it didn't look right. Plus the original has a shape similar to that if I'm not mistaken

Incompetence wrote:lmao outbreak prime

Ex machina
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Kostadin 8 » 23 October 2016, 12:23

nice guns, teh artwork too, last one is the best for me it looks really cool
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Return to Other Art