Project

This is a place to show the community any other artwork!

Project

Postby Hikarikaze » 28 June 2016, 09:49

I ran out of creative titles so deal with this generic one

Spoiler: Show More

Took 1 hour and 44 minutes to entirely make it what it is now; 10 to draw it and the rest made up the remaining time

Also, I don't have a name for it yet. If you want to suggest a few, go right ahead (as long as it's not some stupid immature name).
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Re: Project

Postby darkstar 1 » 28 June 2016, 11:02

Looks nice as always :)

But, wouldn't it bend or break easily at this point? --> http://i.imgur.com/koOb10J.png
darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby bitmix » 28 June 2016, 12:19

clap, clap, clap. good job.

bitmix
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Hikarikaze » 28 June 2016, 18:27

darkstar 1 wrote:Looks nice as always :)

But, wouldn't it bend or break easily at this point? --> http://i.imgur.com/koOb10J.png

It'll be fine. It's the future anyways. Thanks though

bitmix wrote:clap, clap, clap. good job.

Appreciate the sarcasm-esque comment
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby bitmix » 28 June 2016, 21:13

Hikarikaze wrote:

no, i'm serious. good job on this one. i expected it to be pmg or something terrible-looking thing, but you surprised me. :roll:

bitmix
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Hikarikaze » 28 June 2016, 21:35

bitmix wrote:
Hikarikaze wrote:

no, i'm serious. good job on this one. i expected it to be pmg or something terrible-looking thing, but you surprised me. :roll:

Nice try, kid. At least you made an effort.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby bitmix » 28 June 2016, 23:01

Hikarikaze wrote:Nice try, kid. At least you made an effort.

i'm older than you. you cannot simply call me a kid. what effort are you talking about? i don't get what you mean

bitmix
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Hikarikaze » 28 June 2016, 23:20

bitmix wrote:

i'm older than you. you cannot simply call me a kid. what effort are you talking about? i don't get what you mean

Okay 20+ year old keyboard warrior child, that just makes you look even more sad and quite edgy lmao

The effort, my dear child, to sarcastically make a remark is incredibly pitiful. Need a timeout to get that salt off from me calling your work average, kid?

Come back when you have something serious to bring to the topic. I don't appreciate your ironic, unsurprising, and childish af crying and whining simply because I called you a kid on the Internet on some forum board. Go to tumblr if you're that offended by a label. Maybe somebody will actually care about you or your problems there.

On topic: I figure I might as well go for a generic name or some really boring and common name for this one. Way easier to come up with but really unfitting for this imo
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby IIShadeII » 28 June 2016, 23:28

Hikarikaze wrote:
bitmix wrote:

Okay 20+ year old keyboard warrior child, that just makes you look even more sad and quite edgy lmao

The effort, my dear child, to sarcastically make a remark is incredibly pitiful. Need a timeout to get that salt off from me calling your work average, kid?

Come back when you have something serious to bring to the topic. I don't appreciate your ironic, unsurprising, and childish af crying and whining simply because I called you a kid on the Internet on some forum board. Go to tumblr if you're that offended by a label. Maybe somebody will actually care about you or your problems there.

On topic: I figure I might as well go for a generic name or some really boring and common name for this one. Way easier to come up with but really unfitting for this imo

Hair smells nice.
Spoiler: Show More

(Fücking rip thread, u let him win hik ;c)

Ontopic: Pretty neat, could use some detail.
IIShadeII
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby bitmix » 29 June 2016, 00:33

Hikarikaze wrote:Okay 20+ year old keyboard warrior child, that just makes you look even more sad and quite edgy lmao

what an actual f*ck are you talking about? what keyboard warrior? what salt? what problems? what makes you come to all those conclusions? i clearly came here to rate your art.

bitmix wrote:no, i'm serious. good job on this one.

i repeat: what the f*ck are you talking about? i came here, said that your art is good. and after that you're pulling out some weird off-topic shit. that's not right, don't you see that?

on-topic: it actually took you 1:44 to draw this? that's impressing. for me it usually takes at least 1 day to draw 1 single part of a gun and shade it

bitmix
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Civil-Lite » 29 June 2016, 20:31

bitmix wrote:
Hikarikaze wrote:Okay 20+ year old keyboard warrior child, that just makes you look even more sad and quite edgy lmao

what an actual f*ck are you talking about? what keyboard warrior? what salt? what problems? what makes you come to all those conclusions? i clearly came here to rate your art.

bitmix wrote:no, i'm serious. good job on this one.

i repeat: what the f*ck are you talking about? i came here, said that your art is good. and after that you're pulling out some weird off-topic shit. that's not right, don't you see that?

on-topic: it actually took you 1:44 to draw this? that's impressing. for me it usually takes at least 1 day to draw 1 single part of a gun and shade it

It aint a competition to see who finishes a gun that quick you know, also who cares if it takes up to night to finish something like this? Besides I think it is a very nice weapon and very detailed to. If there were rates I would rate Awesome/10.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Incompetence » 30 June 2016, 20:15

nice scarab lad

shading's perfect
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby prometheansoldier » 1 July 2016, 10:28

Haven't thought up a good name for this one. Still, the weapon looks awesome!

So uh, I would name this gun Plasma Rifle SaBRE. But, wouldn't sound awesome if I also added SaBRE TOOTH? That's because the weapon is powerful, and can mow enemies hard.
prometheansoldier
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Other Art