XM-14 Low-Recoil Inverted Rifle

This is a place to show the community any other artwork!

XM-14 Low-Recoil Inverted Rifle

Postby DoomWrath » 26 June 2016, 09:31

Sharing some PMG things I did a while ago:

XM-14 Low Recoil Inverted Rifle
http://i.imgur.com/CYAHNm7.png
Spoiler: Show More
The XM-14 is fed through top-mounted 8 round magazines, though standard M14 magazines are available for operators using offset sights. Standard sights are flip-down irons, tall enough to easily clear 8-rounders.

The rifle is equipped with multiple sling mounting points and a section of rail for mounting optics. A left-side mount is in place for offset optics when using longer magazines. Standard accessories include a twin magazine holster for the rifle's stock, which adds an additional sling mount to the platform.

The XM-14 operates in the standard way as the regular M14, simply flipped on its head. Barrels, the bolt, and gas system can be interchanged with a regular M14 rifle.

IM-14 Inverted Support Rifle
http://i.imgur.com/wNjBMgX.png
Spoiler: Show More
The IM-14 is the true support variant of the XM-14 Low-Recoil Inverted Rifle. This version is configured to feed through a large left-hanging half-snail drum magazine holding 75 rounds. This firearm is capable of taking IM-14 8 round magazines also.

This variant of the rifle wields a modified front hand-guard, with an integral bipod and improved heat shielding. The barrel is longer and heavier, topped off with an efficient flash suppressor.

Accessories include a recoil-reducing rubber buttpad, and a fixed 4x power telescopic gunsight.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: XM-14 Low-Recoil Inverted Rifle

Postby JDC5 » 27 June 2016, 17:04

Looks pretty ugly, but atleast you tried..

JDC5
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby bitmix » 27 June 2016, 18:24

if only it was made in a painting program... not in pmg

anyway, it's a nice mix of modern and old styled weapons. first version of your rifle is a lot better than second one

bitmix
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Hikarikaze » 27 June 2016, 22:07

I remember this. Curious as to why you chose to upload this instead of your more recent creations.

Still looks nice though
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby DoomWrath » 30 June 2016, 20:20

JDC5 wrote:Looks pretty ugly, but atleast you tried..

Don't be salty just because I criticised your work ;)

bitmix wrote:if only it was made in a painting program... not in pmg

anyway, it's a nice mix of modern and old styled weapons. first version of your rifle is a lot better than second one

I'm more used to working with PMG, have been using it for years. I'm currently on and off with learning the ways of PDN.

Hikarikaze wrote:I remember this. Curious as to why you chose to upload this instead of your more recent creations.

Still looks nice though

Cheers. I uploaded this since they were the first guns I could find on my PC that were in high enough quality. Also couldn't be bothered to find and download my other work, though I'll probably re-upload that here at some stage.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Cpt Epsilon Tex » 1 July 2016, 05:51

Doom, if you have made a pb2 version, you get my respect c:
Cpt Epsilon Tex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Other Art