PMG 2

This is a place to show the community any other artwork!

PMG 2

Postby Hikarikaze » 22 June 2016, 03:14

I decided to care enough to visit again. Title is self explanatory; it's just another post with some recent PMG work I've done.

Spoiler: Show More
http://i.imgur.com/EpWEeXY.png - NV-4 from CoD: Infinite Warfare. It's only my second real recreation, the second recreation of a video game weapon, and the second recreation of something based off something in real life. My best work to date personally, but that's debatable.

http://i.imgur.com/fgR1xTI.png - Some SCAR that I was trying to make a DMR out of, scope and everything. Not sure why I made it the way it is now but it works well, I guess.

http://i.imgur.com/gxCvHy7.png - Laser rifle. Surprisingly doesn't look terrible.

http://i.imgur.com/jfeGzWD.png - Another laser rifle. Also surprisingly doesn't look terrible.

Comments and whatnot are very welcome. For those who can't grasp how much effort was spent on these, feel free to read this:

bitmix wrote:u cant do better m8

Maybe you can take up the challenge and actually try to do better than me. xDD
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Re: PMG 2

Postby darkstar 1 » 22 June 2016, 13:10

I like them, but why do the laserguns have a stock? I don't expect recoil from a laser ray :/
darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby bitmix » 22 June 2016, 16:43

Hikarikaze wrote:

anyone can go to pmg and build a rifle using ready-made gun parts. also by saying "u cant do better" i meant pb2 styled stuff, get rekt

on topic: gj, you made something average. at least they dont look bad

bitmix
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Green eyed Demon » 22 June 2016, 16:58

bitmix wrote:
Hikarikaze wrote:

anyone can go to pmg and build a rifle using ready-made gun parts. also by saying "u cant do better" i meant pb2 styled stuff, get rekt

At this point I might as well just add that you're probably brain dead since you didn't bother to check around the fan art zone for her other guns and characters,your art looks trash compared to her's,just saying

On topic,they all look great but I don't understand why the hell you keep showing me these guns on skype if you're going to post them on the forum anyway

Green eyed Demon

Postby JDC5 » 22 June 2016, 17:06

bitmix wrote:
Hikarikaze wrote:

He made something average? Its a gun!! To show off.. Let me see you make one...

JDC5
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby bitmix » 22 June 2016, 17:44

Green eyed Demon wrote:At this point I might as well just add that you're probably brain dead since you didn't bother to check around the fan art zone for her other guns and characters,your art looks trash compared to her's,just saying

actually i've seen her other arts and they dont really fit into the game so you are wrong by saying "your art looks trash compared to her's". also watch your language young cad

example:
http://imgur.com/m2jRtKr
weapon from her latest gun set. and im pretty sure everybody will agree if i say it doesnt look pb styled at all

your point is invalid. you dont need to defend her because she is your best friend on the internet. if you think im wrong, then let me tell you one more thing. 14 yrs old fangirls of justin beiber think that his songs are great too.

on topic: is it your shading? or pmg's? did you do a few edits in painting program?

bitmix
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Hikarikaze » 22 June 2016, 20:00

darkstar 1 wrote:I like them, but why do the laserguns have a stock? I don't expect recoil from a laser ray :/

They look better with a stock.

bitmix wrote:
Hikarikaze wrote:

How hilarious that you say that these were made using ready made gun parts. Ironic because there's more than just gun parts but then again, ignorance doesn't understand common sense or logic, I suppose. If it's even remotely average, I kindly challenge you to remake the NV-4 or the other guns on the list, or make something better if you even can.

Also good for you that you meant "you can't do better" in terms of PB2, because I clearly meant the same exact thing for PMG.

Green eyed Demon wrote:On topic,they all look great but I don't understand why the hell you keep showing me these guns on skype if you're going to post them on the forum anyway

Cause I can.

bitmix wrote:example:
http://imgur.com/m2jRtKr
weapon from her latest gun set. and im pretty sure everybody will agree if i say it doesnt look pb styled at all

your point is invalid. you dont need to defend her because she is your best friend on the internet. if you think im wrong, then let me tell you one more thing. 14 yrs old fangirls of justin beiber think that his songs are great too.

on topic: is it your shading? or pmg's? did you do a few edits in painting program?

>latest

If you paid attention whatsoever at all, you would immediately know that 1.) I dislike the simplicity of PB2's art style hence this level of detail, 2.) I've already moved on to a completely different style, 3.) this isn't even my "latest" set or weapon at all, and 4.) I've already acknowledged that the weapon doesn't fit and yet people still like it. He's not defending me because we're friends, but simply because you clearly don't seem to know what you're even talking about. Now see whose point is invalid.

About the shading, it's technically both. The upper receiver (for the NV-4) has rounded shading (which I doubt you could ever do) using shapes from PMG and the lower has gradient shading. I never edit my creations from PMG in an editing program because that doesn't make the weapon as genuine as it should be; in fact, the only time I ever do use an editing program is when I need to merge multiple screenshots together since PMG 0.7's screenshot thing is completely broken now.

What made you think that these were edited in a painting program?

JDC5 wrote:He made something average? Its a gun!! To show off.. Let me see you make one...

she*

I actually posted these to show off and to see what people think about them, especially since the NV-4 is a major improvement for my PMG skills.

I doubt he would ever try to make something better because it's nearly impossible. xDD
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Incompetence » 23 June 2016, 18:03

they look nice, now make a mp-18 or something

also why the nv-4? that gun was terrible in ship assault lmfao
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Hikarikaze » 24 June 2016, 08:37

Incompetence wrote:they look nice, now make a mp-18 or something

MP-18 sounds pretty challenging. I'll try to remake it and see what I come up with.

The NV-4 was easier to make than anything else in the game so far. You can tell I used a regular M4 as a base template, but a lot of things there are placeholders like the pistol grip, part of the stock, etc (for those that didn't know already).

Also, 1v1 me in an AK buildoff or something.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Incompetence » 24 June 2016, 18:51

Hikarikaze wrote:
Incompetence wrote:they look nice, now make a mp-18 or something

MP-18 sounds pretty challenging. I'll try to remake it and see what I come up with.

The NV-4 was easier to make than anything else in the game so far. You can tell I used a regular M4 as a base template, but a lot of things there are placeholders like the pistol grip, part of the stock, etc (for those that didn't know already).

Also, 1v1 me in an AK buildoff or something.

AK? lmao you're on, kid

when you mention the m4 receiver, i noticed you cleverly hid some other parts and made the nv-4 with mostly shapes when your other builds are the direct opposite - less shapes and more parts

would be neat if you provided me a list of what parts you used
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to Other Art