The Story Behind DNS

This is a place to show the community any other artwork!

The Story Behind DNS

Postby spirit9871 » 4 May 2016, 22:32

This is one final thing I'm going to post to the community. What I am going to share with you is the full, uncut story regarding Dns. Everything you'd want to know about him is most likely here; I feel the need to share this story partially because Dns himself requested me to do so and another part is that there is a huge lesson to learn from it.

All I ask is that this post is not to be removed so people can be made aware as to what happened and if anything will happen. There is nothing incriminating here; the point of this document is not to spread hate on others. So please, don't use what I write as a means of ostracizing the people I may have mentioned here.

Hopefully you guys will find this information interesting or useful.

Link to view: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dfu ... sp=sharing

Later guys.
spirit9871
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: The Story Behind DNS

Postby Sniper J » 4 May 2016, 22:41

Cool story bro. Tell it again.

Anyways, I think this is a perfect example of how fear can divide and conquer people, also a perfect example of Staff going ban crazy. ily spirit, geno misses u

Sniper J
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Re: The Story Behind DNS

Postby tehswordninja » 4 May 2016, 22:57

I must have not been here when we decided to ban leaders, or simply not online, so I never heard this happen(aka please don't hurt me just because I'm staff). Also, if the clan supported the hacker/s, then the staff had every right to ban it.

I don't think I could forgive what dns has done, and in my personal opinion, I don't even think his background justifies any of this.

As for the 'contractor' person, I seriously fail to understand trying to get a user to hack the staff. Exactly what is the point of that? You just want to laugh at your screen for 5 minutes? Bloody hell.

If dns reads this, I hope you find another past time, move on, or if you can't do either of those, just grow up. I don't want to sound rude in any way or show any disrespect to your past, but you seriously need to just grow up and realize doing what you are doing is just childish. Spirit had a similar background but you didn't see him threatening to hack a clan to change their name.

I really don't want to provoke any drama, but I just wanted to throw in my two cents.
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Return to Other Art