Plazma Burst 2 - Corrupt [Montage]

Share your Fan Videos here!

Plazma Burst 2 - Corrupt [Montage]

Postby Vortex23 » 10 July 2017, 10:53

My biggest and IMO best montage of all time , I focused more on the filters and audio sync and I am really proud of my 4 days worth of work , also this is for 300k views special!

Also I used some of the older clips because i didnt had enough clips , and i didnt had time but the clips were exciting enough to be in this video :)

Song Used - Lia;quo - Crystal Corruption (Nightcore Remix)

Hope you guys enjoy , and leave some tips coz im still open to improving my contents
Vortex23
Recruit

Re: Plazma Burst 2 - Corrupt [Montage]

Postby Missak » 11 July 2017, 09:03

I find it soothing to watch this with your effects. In tandem, I find it funny when you killed players with a low frame-rate -Idk why don't ask.

However, it's kind of repetitive and seems - no offense - boring when one watches a clip with the same point over and over. Try to mix stuff in your clips, like funny stuff, fails, etc.

Good job!
Missak
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Vortex23 » 12 July 2017, 11:28

Missak wrote:I find it soothing to watch this with your effects. In tandem, I find it funny when you killed players with a low frame-rate -Idk why don't ask.

However, it's kind of repetitive and seems - no offense - boring when one watches a clip with the same point over and over. Try to mix stuff in your clips, like funny stuff, fails, etc.

Good job!

ah thanks , still working on some improvements , definitely will take your advise on adding some fails in the future montages , thanks!
Vortex23
Recruit

Postby lostmydollar » 12 July 2017, 21:34

thought this is about staff...

well. nothing interesting.moving on
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Return to Fan Videos