Plazma Burst 2

Share your Fan Videos here!

Re: Plazma Burst 2

Postby yi en » 23 January 2016, 08:20

nowadays, the community is just worser and worser. I missed the old community before database error in about 2014.
I dunno why I am still blaming that thing. I know that database error is gone from everyone mind but I am keep thinking that thing is the main source of that community become worser and worser.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby shadowstorm122 » 23 January 2016, 09:19

yi en wrote:nowadays, the community is just worser and worser. I missed the old community before database error in about 2014.
I dunno why I am still blaming that thing. I know that database error is gone from everyone mind but I am keep thinking that thing is the main source of that community become worser and worser.

Why the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce would a database error change the actual community? Srsly you're not thinking here...
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Postby yi en » 23 January 2016, 14:18

shadowstorm122 wrote:
yi en wrote:nowadays, the community is just worser and worser. I missed the old community before database error in about 2014.

Why the f*** would a database error change the actual community? Srsly you're not thinking here...

how about we said "database error make half of the good guy disapear?" I am not talking that you guys are bad, but srly, could you think when the community become weaker and weaker? if you cant guess it when, it just been few months later after database error.

Don't ask me why I kept blaming "database error incident is the one of the cause of community become weaker", cuz I'm just thinking and guessing, and I dont blame everyone in it. All we need is make it better and stronger since we still have time.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Martin The Wolf » 3 February 2016, 16:44

TBH, it is actually pointless, but funny

mingo1 wrote:In 2-3 years,.

And then, when that people mature blah blah blah, new ones will take their place.
Bring the rage
Martin The Wolf
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby mingo1 » 12 February 2016, 07:38

True.

Very true.

I've been proven wrong on many grounds in this topic, though once again, I PERSONALLY know how to continuously have fun in this community.

With the little that there is, I still stick to the bright side.
I know how to have fun in this place, nobody can tell me I'm not.

Thanks.
Jeff, you shared your side, we all have opinions--this is mine.

With respect, insight, and choice,

...those are my thoughts.
mingo1
Administrator

Previous

Return to Fan Videos