|||Montage First 2 mins Not Finished|||

Share your Fan Videos here!

|||Montage First 2 mins Not Finished|||

Postby Faneto » 31 December 2015, 05:37

Hello, I am Faneto Here is a vid I am making its a 3-4 week project non-stop work and I'll be asking people to post and add clips to it like Asdfjeo Spirit and mingo1 and anyone else who wants to here it is niome lee channel she uploaded the vid she told me to share to pb2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV0GNEB1 ... e=youtu.be

Short project not the full one but a section of it took a day but there will be at least 3-4 sections not to mention really nice and awesome songs
Last edited by Faneto on 1 January 2016, 13:36, edited 4 times in total.
Spoiler: Show More

Lyrics:
When I die deliciously exquisite pizza sauce it I wanna go to hell
Cuz I'm a piece of a shit it ain't hard to deliciously exquisite pizza sauce tell

*deliciously exquisite pizza sauce, deliciously exquisite pizza sauce, deliciously exquisite pizza sauce...
What the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce tell !*

Cuz I'm a piece of a shit it ain't hard to deliciously exquisite pizza sauce tell

*deliciously exquisite pizza sauce, deliciously exquisite pizza sauce, deliciously exquisite pizza sauce...

Cause I'm piece of a shit it ain't hard to deliciously exquisite pizza sauce tell

Cause I'm a piece of a shit it ain't hard to deliciously exquisite pizza sauce tell

Cause I'm a piece of a shit it ain't hard to deliciously exquisite pizza sauce tell

Faneto
Recruit

Re: |||Montage Trailer/Teaser Music and Clips of start|||

Postby mingo1 » 31 December 2015, 06:49

I certainly enjoy the song choice, and I don't want to listen to the whole thing until the montage is released just for that surprise factor.

However, make sure the drop and such fits for a montage.
Just 1 of many tips I can give you.

Good luck with what you can make of it!

:D
mingo1
Administrator

Postby Faneto » 31 December 2015, 07:16

mingo1 wrote:I certainly enjoy the song choice, and I don't want to listen to the whole thing until the montage is released just for that surprise factor.

However, make sure the drop and such fits for a montage.
Just 1 of many tips I can give you.

Good luck with what you can make of it!

:D

Thank you :D

Lyrics:

Cause I'm piece of a shit it ain't hard to deliciously exquisite pizza sauce tell

Faneto
Recruit

Postby yi en » 1 January 2016, 03:32

After watching the clip.....
All right it is just a template. Now currently you are finding ppl montage and sent to you for edit or play yourself?
I will giving you another some tips since mingo1 just give you the most important point.
1) good title
A good title can drag players to look or the montage. Personally I just like the montage with only 1 word.(just like pixelbyte's spider montage)
2)add effect
Add some effect to increase the drops. The drops and timing are so important for adding some drops.
If your montage song is kinda soundtrack (no much lyrics inside) maybe you have to keep listen until you find that all the drops.
3)mark the drops if your video editor can.
This is what I do for montage. If you found a drop,(btw your video editor must able to do this job(Sony Vegas or video pad) mark it. As same as your videos. Here is the last thing when you record:
4)record more longer from start and the end.
That will prevent if your video is too short if you connect your video and song drops. Basically I will record about 23 mins and after that put into the video editor and edit it.

Nah that's all I am kinda generous and giving you some few more tips.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Ahrora » 1 January 2016, 10:48

A strong work of art really leaves people speechless. They feel a little angry because they don't understand it.Lol just joking but this is beatiful Wow but why did you put By me and also the Video editor you use I understand why you used bandicam for recording it because every clip u made in trail mode put the Editor name so u recorded in bandicam nice trick they will never find out XD
Definitely not the real Ahrora, the real Ahrora was taken by Aliens.
Ahrora
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Fasho » 1 January 2016, 12:12

I loved this vid and the song it was nice all it needs is better quality not bad for a begineer
Fasho
Recruit

Postby yi en » 1 January 2016, 12:33

after watching the real video....
all right, looks like not really too much effect inside but which video editor you are using?
nice job I guess, for a beginner.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Return to Fan Videos