New-Tron Character

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

New-Tron Character

Postby Mr jaks nes » 12 September 2019, 15:00

New-Tron character, might be an enemy to some of the alien-like factions.
They are using only red and blue armors as their original armor.

Spoiler: Show More
Mr jaks nes
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: New-Tron Character

Postby daft punk 777 » 13 September 2019, 02:01

wow, this cool. but i think they need basic not red and blue version
daft punk 777
Falkok [250]

Postby eru_ » 14 September 2019, 14:06

More like a raven but it's that bad.
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Incompetence » 14 September 2019, 22:35

might just be me but it looks like you blatantly took certain elements from the alien faction i created

angular extruded helmet (the extrusion is especially in a similar spot although not a similar shape), same visor style with same shading style, similar concave angular visor design on the side of the helmet, "gear" styled elbow joint (one of the units i made has this), similar two-piece structure feet though in your case it's more humanoid so this one isn't as bad

it really looks like a low budget simplified version of what i made.
Incompetence

Postby Mr jaks nes » 15 September 2019, 15:07

Incompetence wrote:might just be me but it looks like you blatantly took certain elements from the alien faction i created

angular extruded helmet (the extrusion is especially in a similar spot although not a similar shape), same visor style with same shading style, similar concave angular visor design on the side of the helmet, "gear" styled elbow joint (one of the units i made has this), similar two-piece structure feet though in your case it's more humanoid so this one isn't as bad

it really looks like a low budget simplified version of what i made.

It's right i took a look at both vulture and the faction you created, but the reason i created that character is because i wanted to make a famous enemy for the lore, like CS vs Aliens but instead, it's gonna be New-tron Vs the "faction you created", the only thing familiar i can see between your faction and mine is the visor, anything else looks like raven and the vulture character that created by darkstar 1, i could have given them the raven colors tho but i wanted to give just red and blue version as their original armor.
Mr jaks nes
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Incompetence » 16 September 2019, 00:31

Mr jaks nes wrote:It's right i took a look at both vulture and the faction you created, but the reason i created that character is because i wanted to make a famous enemy for the lore, like CS vs Aliens but instead, it's gonna be New-tron Vs the "faction you created", the only thing familiar i can see between your faction and mine is the visor, anything else looks like raven and the vulture character that created by darkstar 1, i could have given them the raven colors tho but i wanted to give just red and blue version as their original armor.

fair enough. though you should mention that you used other people's work as a base/inspiration to avoid confusion next time.

also the visor style is a distinct trait of my faction, it could mislead others into thinking your character is related to them
Incompetence

Return to Still Art