Audio's Grfx *Not Charging*

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

Audio's Grfx *Not Charging*

Postby Audiobeast4521 » 28 June 2018, 02:51

My PB2 Designs:
Spoiler: Show More

More to come I can do avatars, sigs and player cards or just a grfx for PB for free
So just follow the request box Request are open
Last edited by Audiobeast4521 on 28 June 2018, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.
Audiobeast4521
Recruit

Re: Audio's Grfx *Not Charging*

Postby Incompetence » 28 June 2018, 02:57

design is super fire. it must be ultra hard to slap random pb2 assets together and use a basic outer glow like that ))
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby phsc » 28 June 2018, 03:12

could you please elaborate on your next level professional use of the tools from any generic photoshop program?
how do you do it, do you remove the background using the magic wand tool, or the lasso tool? do you summon god to invoke that lovely back light, do you do it with your lovely hands drwaing with some custom pencil handmade in tunisia or do u just paint it in a normal way then blur it? hell, maybe you have a SICK PLUGIN that does that? such high quality
really worth that 1 dollar u wanted dude!
for real nobody is going to want one but maybe some of the gods of pb2 like eru mlg dominik pro xxxvictorproswatsmthidk and etc
so please, try making some traced guns or smth, its better, it needs a little bit more skill, but its still better!

Incompetence wrote:design is super fire. it must be ultra hard to slap random pb2 assets together and use a basic outer glow like that ))

hes even inovating dude, look at this

LOOKS AT THIS, he didnt evne make so the base img resolution would be big enought to put the entire glow into it! such a great master of the arts, BUT LOOK, HE PAINTED SOM RANDOM PARTS OF THE USURPATION SOLDIER A DARKER BLUE! SUCH GREAT ARTWORK WORTH THOUSAND OF DOLLARS!
and of course, hes a master of removing backgrounds, as you can see with this PIECE OF ART

true artistic, true DESINGER, the best part is how he just puts some random text with some random pb2 things

but to stay more in topic and not make a flamewar or smth
could u do one with like 10 proxys like pressing X in the ground, then remove the background and the ground and put them together with it wrote "feminism" please? it would be great!
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Silent Aurora » 28 June 2018, 13:32

Please avoid double-posting, next time use the edit button on your last post if you wish to add more content.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby Audiobeast4521 » 28 June 2018, 14:27

Guys, IT WAS JUST FOR THE INTRODUCTORY GODDAMN........ Y'all just come talking shit, I Wasn't charging for avatars,sigs, or etc. just for youtube banners, thumbnails other than pb2, get that through y'all's thick skull...
U think I took my time to make an introductory no dude I have other better designs then that so I just cutout for that whatever y'all request I'll design my best to make y'all enjoy what I make goddamn.... Stop hating
Audiobeast4521
Recruit

Postby phsc » 28 June 2018, 14:32

Audiobeast4521 wrote:Guys, IT WAS JUST FOR THE INTRODUCTORY GODDAMN........ Y'all just come talking shit, I Wasn't charging for avatars,sigs, or etc. just for youtube banners, thumbnails other than pb2, get that through y'all's thick skull...
U think I took my time to make an introductory no dude I have other better designs then that so I just cutout for that whatever y'all request I'll design my best to make y'all enjoy what I make goddamn.... Stop hating

ok, but for real, i want the proxys thing, please add a text saying something like "ban me already" or smth
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Audiobeast4521 » 28 June 2018, 14:53

phsc wrote:
Audiobeast4521 wrote:Guys, IT WAS JUST FOR THE INTRODUCTORY GODDAMN........ Y'all just come talking shit, I Wasn't charging for avatars,sigs, or etc. just for youtube banners, thumbnails other than pb2, get that through y'all's thick skull...

ok, but for real, i want the proxys thing, please add a text saying something like "ban me already" or smth

An avatar or sig, or ? like use a request box
Audiobeast4521
Recruit

Postby phsc » 28 June 2018, 14:57

Audiobeast4521 wrote:
phsc wrote:

a sig
i mean my sig is a plain writing of ban me already
do like 5 proxys with X in the ground like a body pile, also the proxy without helmet please
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Audiobeast4521 » 28 June 2018, 15:01

a sig
do like 5 proxys with X in the ground like a body pile, also the proxy without helmet please

your joking right? cause why would I have 5 proxy's dude when I can make a cutout of one on pb2 then take the white stuff out w/o a glow man....
Audiobeast4521
Recruit

Postby phsc » 28 June 2018, 15:04

Audiobeast4521 wrote:
a sig

your joking right? cause why would I have 5 proxy's dude when I can make a cutout of one on pb2 then take the white stuff out w/o a glow man....

actually im not
something like this
each stick is aproxy, do like 5-10 pls
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Audiobeast4521 » 28 June 2018, 15:46

U did not tell me what colors u want so I was like forget it I'll just make it
Audiobeast4521
Recruit

Postby phsc » 28 June 2018, 16:04

Audiobeast4521 wrote:

ok great, not exactly what i wanted but good enought, ill do some changes to it myself and use it, thanks a lot dude! for real u can find lots of pb2 players that would want something like that!
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Audiobeast4521 » 28 June 2018, 16:07

phsc wrote:
Audiobeast4521 wrote:

ok great, not exactly what i wanted but good enought, ill do some changes to it myself and use it, thanks a lot dude! for real u can find lots of pb2 players that would want something like that!

Np, but how active is Plazma Burst now since I joined in 2013
Audiobeast4521
Recruit

Postby phsc » 28 June 2018, 16:11

Audiobeast4521 wrote:
phsc wrote:
Audiobeast4521 wrote:

Np, but how active is Plazma Burst now since I joined in 2013

its dead, but the small community that is left has some random kids that would like one of these, im included
anyway, i think the discord would be a better place for marketing, also for real, maybe u can even really make money out of this, i think theres some clan USF or smth that has a patreon and they told me they make some edcent money by some kids from the clan, if you get that kind of view you might get some
compared to 2013 its really dead tho, i think it was the climax of the game
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Still Art