Weapon Set #5

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

Weapon Set #5

Postby Hikarikaze » 24 January 2016, 10:18

I work really fast. These were made a day right after I made weapon sets 3 and 4. This set focuses on alien all-rounded weaponry. Instead of the typical Stalker treatment, I'm introducing a new faction: predators hunting for the Usurpations that'll strike fear into any character.

Spoiler: Show More
Character, w/ swords

Unit designation: Echelon

The standard infantry unit for its respective faction. It's neutral with the humans unless provoked or proven to be a hindrance in its objectives. The faction it belongs to has a serious issue with other species conquering planets and whatnot and will eradicate anyone who tries to do so. The irony of the matter is that they'll remove competition just to take the planet and eventually the system for themselves.

The helmet's a complete ripoff of a Steam-exclusive Excal helmet, but it looked cool so I figured why not?

Stats
Default HP: 550 (300 shield overlay HP)
Faction: N/A; opposes Usurpations heavily and often the humans if provoked or challenged by them
Mobility: Moves slightly slower than the SLC-56 (about 3/4 its speed); impossible to knock down
---
Sword damage: 0.5x lower than default sword damage
Sword abilities: Can attack 2.25x faster than normal swords; holding RMB for 2 seconds extends the reach of the blade which increases damage but slows attacking speed
---
Abilties: Can cloak and remain undetected, has increased damage resistance, and will always be active and alert no matter what; detonates a magnetic shockwave that deals damage and applies knockdown damage to all characters in the radius

Open on a new tab

A direct energy carbine/SMG hybrid, which fires at an amazing fire rate and deals incomprehensible damage to its targets. A perfect tool for eliminating everything in your way.

Stats
Firing mode: Automatic
Rate of fire: 0.5x faster than the TCoRR
Projectile color: Blue
Magazine (if applicable): 72
Accuracy: Same accuracy as the CS-RC

Abilities: Bullets reflect off nearly any surface, can pierce multiple enemies, and will always cut enemies in half

Open on a new tab

A blatant ripoff of the Rubico from Warframe because why not? Classification was difficult so I went with both a LMG and a sniper rifle, all in one weapon.

Stats (Stats in parentheses indicate LMG mode statistics)
Firing mode: Semi-automatic (fully automatic)
Rate of fire: Same as the PB2 sniper rifle; reloads take 1 second (1.5x faster than the CS-RC then winds down to CS-RC speed)
Projectile color: Blue
Magazine (if applicable): 5 (100)
Accuracy: Near pinpoint accuracy (similar patterns to Alien Rifle)

Abilities: Press RMB to switch modes; sniper rifle can pierce multiple enemies, always cuts enemies, and can disrupt enemy laser designators (if the enemy is using the default sniper rifle); LMG can fire bullets that ricochet off any surface and lowers cyclic fire rate to that of the CS-RC for increased accuracy after 15 rounds
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Re: Weapon Set #5

Postby guest-electric fish » 24 January 2016, 10:36

Wow.those drawings are so much awesome.you draw very good and everything you drawing it is always the best.you can be a animation drawer in order to help Eric gurt a lot
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby tehswordninja » 25 January 2016, 00:58

hmm.
Not sure if I like this, I mean they look cool, but I think there are too many floating lines this time.
Overall, gg, but maybe use less floating lines and stuff.
(am bad at feedback sry)
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Hikarikaze » 25 January 2016, 06:29

guest-electric fish wrote:Wow.those drawings are so much awesome.you draw very good and everything you drawing it is always the best.you can be a animation drawer in order to help Eric gurt a lot

Thanks. Animation shouldn't be too hard to make. I'll try and experiment with animation and see if I can produce anything well animated out of it.

tehswordninja wrote:hmm.
Not sure if I like this, I mean they look cool, but I think there are too many floating lines this time.
Overall, gg, but maybe use less floating lines and stuff.
(am bad at feedback sry)

Too many lines on what? The art style is supposed to be like that so I can't really go against it.

Actually, I think our nonrepresentative can better explain it.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 25 January 2016, 13:43

Awsome character
i like it. try to use darker colors i think it will look better imo
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby Hikarikaze » 25 January 2016, 13:53

KIRIAKOS GR96 wrote:Awsome character
i like it. try to use darker colors i think it will look better imo

Thanks but I have to take visibility into account too (for the gray areas). I know some people here have extremely low brightness on their screens and it helps to make them able to see everything too.

Plus if it was any darker, it'd look like a silhouette with the exception of the light gray parts.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Martin The Wolf » 28 January 2016, 18:06

No, it's okay, just all those lines and details makes my head spin.
I wouldn't say it is the best nor bad.
Bring the rage
Martin The Wolf
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Konquer » 28 January 2016, 21:59

Nope , i dont want warframe i want PB2 and/or STALKER/CoD
http://prntscr.com/9je7ii Forum Takeover
http://prntscr.com/9w48i6 comeback
http://prntscr.com/bnnrqa Simple kill
Konquer
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Hikarikaze » 28 January 2016, 23:36

Martin The Wolf wrote:No, it's okay, just all those lines and details makes my head spin.
I wouldn't say it is the best nor bad.

Fair enough. I'm more of a form over function person most of the time so detail's important for me to an extent.

Konquer wrote:Nope , i dont want warframe i want PB2 and/or STALKER/CoD

And I personally don't care to an extent what you want because I didn't draw this for you to want or not want. If you don't have anything to say - positive or negative - or anything constructive, don't bother posting.

If you really want a CoD-esque fan-art, this topic's clearly not for you.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Civil-Lite » 29 January 2016, 02:04

Ok, to be honest the character does look a little weird with all those lines throughout its body, but the guns I think looks great tho.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Hikarikaze » 29 January 2016, 02:24

Civil-Lite wrote:Ok, to be honest the character does look a little weird with all those lines throughout its body, but the guns I think looks great tho.

Abnormality is the aim here. The guns are simply designed to compliment the character and its faction.

Now don't go and trace these secretly because I'll find out in nearly an instant should it even be attempted.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Still Art