Weapon Set #3/#4

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

Weapon Set #3/#4

Postby Hikarikaze » 22 January 2016, 22:33

Can't be bothered to write a proper introduction. WS3 focuses on overpowered assassination-esque weapons while 4 focuses on a multi-role weapon.

Weapon Set 3
Spoiler: Show More
Character, w/ swords

A character concept for a forum game I was making.

He's blindfolded but can still sense anyone's presence and can move quickly despite his near-heavy armor. An agile and unstoppable force, you might as well give up if and when you encounter him. His weapons are deadly and comes with hidden surprises. Everyone's an enemy (and pretty much screwed/dead).

As the Red Veil once said, "An enemy in any form is still a target." Yes, I'm rank -2 for them kek

In PB2.5, he'd probably be the brightest character there is, literally.

Stats
Default HP: 625
Faction: N/A
Mobility: Slightly higher than a CS Lite; more stable than a CS Heavy, making knockdowns nearly impossible
---
Sword damage: 1.2x higher than PSI blade damage values
Sword abilities: Can attack 1.5x faster than normal swords
---
Abilities: Cannot be disarmed with the Kinetic Module (in SP), disrupts cloaking from a 15m radius, will move at the same speed as the player when Time Warp is active and projectiles will be the same speed as well

Open on a new tab

This isn't related to the other throwing blade. It's used by the character above and has nearly the same stats as the other blade, except it deals slightly more damage and travels slightly faster.

Hidden surprise: magnetic shock cores in the handle can be primed for detonation, dealing 125 damage and siphoning 50 energy away (in SP). The blade can only be primed after impact (meaning you can't just use it as a grenade and blow it up while it's in mid-air; it has to hit something first).

Open on a new tab

A sword that has the same stats as the character's swords; signature melee weapon as well.

Hidden surprise: Holding LMB will make the wielder do a charged attack where it'll deal 2x the damage. The only downside is that it takes 2 entire seconds to perform so anyone can easily dodge it if they want. In SP, upgrade levels might decrease the time needed to do this by half a second.

---
Weapon Set 4
What to expect: this set focuses mainly on a weapon system that has multiple variants. Each variant shares the same lower receiver, but is still distinct from one another.
---
Open on a new tab

A machine pistol that fires red bullets but has the same ballistic properties as a CS-Bloom projectile (minus the speed).

Stats
Firing mode: Automatic
Rate of fire: Same as C-01r
Projectile color: red
Magazine (if applicable): 32
Accuracy: Below average; best suited for closer ranges

Abilities: Upon impact, bullets will explode akin to those fired from the CS-Bloom. Projectile speed is the same as a bullet.
---
Open on a new tab

A battle rifle variant, capable of decimating targets at long range.

Stats
Rate of fire: Same as C-01p
Magazine (if applicable): 20
Accuracy: Same as Alien Rifle

Abilities: Has same penetration as Raygun and can tear enemies in half if aimed properly. Bullets have the ability to travel and pierce through enemies.
---
Open on a new tab

A SMG variant, with capabilities much larger than the weapon itself.

Stats
Rate of fire: Slightly faster than the TCoRR
Magazine (if applicable): 50
Accuracy: Average

Abilities: Holding RMB and LMB will charge up the weapon for one second. Letting go of both buttons will fire a concentrated red projectile similar to that of the CS-BNG but will consume 25 bullets in the magazine in the process. Less bullets consumed = less damage dealt
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Re: Weapon Set #3/#4

Postby darkstar 1 » 22 January 2016, 22:40

Whew, these guns are awesome :O

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby Green eyed Demon » 22 January 2016, 22:52

Beyond Badass

stalker

Green eyed Demon

Postby guest-electric fish » 22 January 2016, 22:55

Hikarlkaze you always drawing awesome.I love them
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby Sadayuki » 23 January 2016, 07:23

It's awesome and the fact that the characters and the weapons fit. I hope that It can be implemented to the game.
Sadayuki
Recruit

Postby shadowstorm122 » 23 January 2016, 09:25

Dat sword tho
The pistol and the AR look modern tho hik :l
but its good art.
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Postby tehswordninja » 23 January 2016, 16:58

Dang, I can kinda see this being a whole new faction or something in PB2.5. Some kind of futuristic ninja clan, something like that lol
All of these look really cool, I like the floating red lines a lot, and the skin is quite nice. Sorta looks like an android.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Hikarikaze » 23 January 2016, 19:02

darkstar 1 wrote:Whew, these guns are awesome :O

Thanks.

Green eyed Demon wrote:Beyond Badass

stalker

Thanks GED

tenno

guest-electric fish wrote:Hikarlkaze you always drawing awesome.I love them

Glad you like them, thanks.

Sadayuki wrote:It's awesome and the fact that the characters and the weapons fit. I hope that It can be implemented to the game.

The art style isn't exactly 100% PB2's style but thank you anyways. Wasn't sure if they'd fit in too well.

shadowstorm122 wrote:Dat sword tho
The pistol and the AR look modern tho hik :l
but its good art.

Well, the CS-RC, CS-DAZ, CS-Pro (and maybe the railguns) are way more modern than this so I don't really see what's wrong in that. Plus the game needs a bit more modernization anyways.

Also, it's not an AR, it's a battle rifle. There's a minor difference, just like how a SCAR-L =/= SCAR-H.

Thanks though.

tehswordninja wrote:Dang, I can kinda see this being a whole new faction or something in PB2.5. Some kind of futuristic ninja clan, something like that lol
All of these look really cool, I like the floating red lines a lot, and the skin is quite nice. Sorta looks like an android.

It wouldn't necessarily be a faction because there'd only be like 1-2 people in it. 'Futuristic ninja clan' doesn't fit them too well, I prefer the term 'overpowered tanking assassins that'll kill you in 1-3 hits.'

The floating red lines is a necessity for the good old Stalker treatment, which asks that the item in question be dark gray/black and red, have holographic details (the red lines), and be literally overpowered.

The character's human yet can outperform androids easily, so in a sense, he's technically beyond robotics in terms of combat skill.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Silent Aurora » 23 January 2016, 19:05

I wish I could have the same battle rifle in set 4 :l Nice art work.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby Hikarikaze » 23 January 2016, 19:13

Silent Aurora wrote:I wish I could have the same battle rifle in set 4 :l Nice art work.

You can probably make it irl. Just take a SCAR-H lower and add some indents on the magwell and some other details, a MOE-K pistol grip with a custom grip plate on it, a butchered SCAR-H upper with the front modified for a carrying handle, and a stock made of the SCAR folding stock and Magpul CTR stock combined.

Thanks though.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Silent Aurora » 23 January 2016, 19:15

Hikarikaze wrote:
Silent Aurora wrote:I wish I could have the same battle rifle in set 4 :l Nice art work.

You can probably make it irl. Just take a SCAR-H lower and add some indents on the magwell and some other details, a MOE-K pistol grip with a custom grip plate on it, a butchered SCAR-H upper with the front modified for a carrying handle, and a stock made of the SCAR folding stock and Magpul CTR stock combined.

Thanks though.

Have no clue what you're talking about, pls help me irl.

No problem, you should create more man.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby Civil-Lite » 23 January 2016, 22:30

These art pieces are great, also loving the detail. The one in black looks like an assassin or something. But yea I think they are actually pretty nice.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Hikarikaze » 23 January 2016, 23:25

Civil-Lite wrote:These art pieces are great, also loving the detail. The one in black looks like an assassin or something. But yea I think they are actually pretty nice.

Thanks, but it's not like I was clearly trying to make it look like an assassin or anything.

I mean come on, are you even at least trying to be serious at this point?

Hikarikaze wrote:WS3 focuses on overpowered assassination-esque weapons
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Still Art