Weapon Set #2

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

Weapon Set #2

Postby Hikarikaze » 20 January 2016, 00:25

Another set of weapons, this time dedicated entirely to stealth. There's only two weapons; I would make a third one but executing some ideas didn't work out so well.

Spoiler: Show More
Open on new tab

An energy bow, capable of tearing through enemies with its arrows. A perfect weapon for those looking to kill without the noise and commotion and a perfect tool for the discerning assassin on a stealth mission.

Stats
Slot: 2
Firing mode: Charged (hold LMB to adjust power of shot; holding LMB for 1.5 seconds will fully draw the arrow back)
Damage: 75-325 HP (75 min, 325 max; damage varies on drawback)
Accuracy: Varies on drawback; maximum drawback = near pinpoint accuracy; leading required to hit moving targets
Abilities: Will not alert enemies if an arrow is fired; enemies will only be alerted if an arrow lands near them, survives a hit from an arrow, or if they spot an arrow; arrows curve unless fully drawn back, which will curve very slightly
Drawback time: 1.5 sec maximum
Projectile speed: varies on drawback; max drawback = about 2x faster than a bullet
Maximum arrow count (if applicable): 45

Open on a new tab

Despair ripoff/throwing blade with a little holographic ribbon for extra style; laser edges surround the blade, dealing extra damage compared to normal non-energy based blades. Sometimes blades are better than guns; this is an example of such.

Stats
Slot: 1
Firing mode: automatic; rate of fire equals to that of the Alien Pistol
Damage: 85-90 HP; 120 HP if headshot
Accuracy: N/A as projectiles do not travel in a linear path; leading required to hit moving targets
Abilities: Will not alert enemies if a blade is thrown; will only alert enemies if a blade lands near them, an enemy survives a hit from a blade, or if they spot a blade; blades curve slightly during flight
Projectile Speed: 1.5x faster than a bullet
Maximum blade count: 50
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Re: Weapon Set #2

Postby shadowstorm122 » 20 January 2016, 00:31

Nice weps hik, the bow looks pretty kewl but wheres the arrows?
Tht blade is sexy tho.
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Postby Hikarikaze » 20 January 2016, 00:34

shadowstorm122 wrote:Nice weps hik, the bow looks pretty kewl but wheres the arrows?
Tht blade is sexy tho.

In the bow picture, the one on the right has an arrow partially drawn back.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Thundrex » 20 January 2016, 03:13

An excellent improvement, Hik. I really, really like your weapon concepts. I like the "high tech" features you put into most of your concepts.

While I love the bow, the blade could be better. It seems sort of plain. The shape of it is good, so if you added some more components I think I'd like it as much as the bow.

Again, very well executed, Hik.
Like Minecraft?

Well join Apocalypse.red! It's a fantastic, small server. It's quite inactive but that's why we need you!
Thundrex
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Hikarikaze » 20 January 2016, 04:42

Thundrex wrote:An excellent improvement, Hik. I really, really like your weapon concepts. I like the "high tech" features you put into most of your concepts.

While I love the bow, the blade could be better. It seems sort of plain. The shape of it is good, so if you added some more components I think I'd like it as much as the bow.

Again, very well executed, Hik.

I originally was going to give the blade white edges but I scrapped that idea for some odd reason. Plus I don't really know what to add to this so I left it as is.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby guest-electric fish » 20 January 2016, 06:26

Nice drawings dear hikarlkaze
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby Silent Aurora » 20 January 2016, 10:28

The blade kinda looked weird for me, If you want to me why pm me on icq. But yeah, good concept and design.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby Hikarikaze » 20 January 2016, 19:09

guest-electric fish wrote:Nice drawings dear hikarlkaze

Thanks.

Silent Aurora wrote:The blade kinda looked weird for me, If you want to me why pm me on icq. But yeah, good concept and design.

This.

You just want me to message you on ICQ, don't you? xD

Kidding, I'll drop a PM or two. Maybe three actually.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Syluster » 20 January 2016, 23:39

I love the concept designs, and that blade is astonishing. You have a really good choice of material and design. Have you ever thought of a carreer of designing gun concepts so that people will turn it in to a real functional gun?
Syluster
Recruit

Postby Hikarikaze » 20 January 2016, 23:50

Syluster wrote:I love the concept designs, and that blade is astonishing. You have a really good choice of material and design. Have you ever thought of a carreer of designing gun concepts so that people will turn it in to a real functional gun?

No because 99% of the stuff I make isn't functional nor possible in reality yet.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Syluster » 21 January 2016, 00:13

Hikarikaze wrote:
Syluster wrote:I love the concept designs, and that blade is astonishing. You have a really good choice of material and design. Have you ever thought of a carreer of designing gun concepts so that people will turn it in to a real functional gun?

No because 99% of the stuff I make isn't functional nor possible in reality yet.

There is always 3d printing the concepts.
Syluster
Recruit

Postby jonb7 » 21 January 2016, 23:54

The bow is pretty awesome. Even if it isn't quite PB2 style, I would love to see such a weapon.

The sword is kinda plain. Nothing really notable to point out...
jonb7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Still Art