Anti tank

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

Anti tank

Postby wreak » 25 October 2015, 18:47

This is probably the first gun I made, it a pretty good mix of some of the weapons that are already in the game. I am going to edit this in the future.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: Anti tank

Postby Hikarikaze » 25 October 2015, 18:58

Outlines are rather choppy, I'd suggest smoothing them out for better quality. The weapon also looks rather front-heavy - I'd consider balancing out the weight distribution by adding some things in the back of the weapon. You could also probably cut off the stock and go for a more CS-Bloom-esque look, then add more minor details from there such as lights, etc.

If you're making an anti-tank rifle, consider making the barrel longer a little bit; right now, the barrel length doesn't seem to match that of one: http://prntscr.com/8v7nf2
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby wreak » 25 October 2015, 19:26

Hikarikaze wrote:Outlines are rather choppy, I'd suggest smoothing them out for better quality. The weapon also looks rather front-heavy - I'd consider balancing out the weight distribution by adding some things in the back of the weapon. You could also probably cut off the stock and go for a more CS-Bloom-esque look, then add more minor details from there such as lights, etc.

If you're making an anti-tank rifle, consider making the barrel longer a little bit; right now, the barrel length doesn't seem to match that of one: http://prntscr.com/8v7nf2

I got gimp just after the post. I am going to make something smoother.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 25 October 2015, 20:31

for first time is not bad
i like the mix of guns that you used
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Return to Still Art